No. No, sorry.
我还没做 抱歉
The industrial revolution in Scotland.
我要写苏格兰工业革命
Good choice. Sally?
很好的题目 莎莉呢
Um, I was thinking about looking at it from the point of view of women workers.
我想从女性劳工的观点着手
Mm, it’s a bit niche.
这题目有点窄
Might want to rethink.
你最好再想想
Or at least refocus.
起码重订焦点
Uh… Sorry, re… re… refocus how?
抱歉 要如何重订焦点
Uh, perhaps broaden the scope a little.
讨论范围广泛一点
You know, I saw you on TV.
我看到你上电视了
Sally was on TV?
莎莉上电视
Yeah.0oh.

Interesting stuff, but don’t let it draw you into a cul-de-sac,
你的观点很有意思 但别钻进死胡同了
academically speaking.
就学术而言
Your subject needs to have a genuine relevance.
你的题目必须符合潮流
Best to steer clear of more…
尽量避免
Minority interests.
少数利益的事
Lawrence, uh, you need to register your topic by next week.
罗伦斯 你下周要有题目
Oh, hiya. Sorry I’m late.
嗨 抱歉我迟到了
You haven’t missed anything.
你没错过太多
We’ve just been smoking and watching, like in 2A heist film.
我们边抽烟边站岗 像演抢劫电影
You all right?
你没事吧
Yes, I’m fine.
我没事
Well, there’s obviously something wrong.
你一看就有事
Why don’t you just say?
干脆说出来吧
Turns out my seat at the table is actually a high chair.
结果我的座位只是儿童椅
What, and you’re surprised?
这有什么好惊讶的
That’s Eric morley.
那是艾瑞克莫里
Who?

Mr. miss world.
世界小姐主办人
Is this going to come forward?
这会出来一点吗
The man who invented this competition. That’s his wife.
比赛是他的点子 那是他太太
On the night, all this area will be shut down,
晚会当天这一区会封锁
cordoned off, nice and secure.
这里会围起来
Making sure we keep on top of every situation.
我们会掌握状况
We’d infiltrate the theater. I don’t get what she’s talking about.
我们要渗透会场 我不懂她的意思
She’s talking about a happening.
她的意思是
An unrehearsed happening.
见机行事
What does that actually mean? A planned invasion.
所以是什么意思 计划性扰乱
What do you mean, infiltrate?
渗透是什么意思
Do you mean go inside?
是要闯入吗
Why not? That’s where the cameras will be.
不然呢 摄影机都在里面
Probably against the law, for a start.
闯入可能会犯法
They’re turning oppression into spectacle.
他们把压♥迫♥当好戏
Let’s make a spectacle of our own.
我们也来一场好戏吧
We’d still demonstrate outside.
那场外还要抗♥议♥吗
Of course, we’d just have an action inside as well.
要啊 只是场内也要闹一闹
Who’d be prepared to go inside?
谁愿意进去
Me. Yeah.

Oh, hold on. How do we actually get in without being caught?
等等 我们要怎么混进去不被抓
We buy tickets.
买♥♥票就好
Unless that’s too organized.
除非这样太守规矩了
And you lot would… You’d have to blend in.
你们还得变装才行
Communal clothes.
这是公用的衣服
Oh, I love them.
我喜欢这件
No, you look like a bag lady.
不行 你看来像女街友
What? I look like you.
我是像你吧
It’s what you’re wearing.
你就穿这样啊
This is your style.
这是你的裙子
Well, look, just… would you…
我们好漂亮 听着你们
Oh, getting serious. Oh, god, I can’t breathe.
她好认真 我快窒息了
Shoes.
鞋子
Ladylike.
很淑女
I look exactly like my mother.
我长得就像我妈
I look like my mother’s sofa.
我长得像我妈的沙发
I look like the kind of women I never, ever want to be.
我长得像这辈子最不想当的女人
Perfect.
完美
what next? How about,
再来呢 这个呢
“I’m not beautiful, I’m not ugly, I’m angry.”
“我不美 我不丑 我们很愤怒”
Yes! Yay! Ha ha!
好耶
Thank you!
谢谢
we’re not beautiful, we’re not ugly,
我不美我不丑
we’ re angry!
我们很愤怒
Make it a little lower, if you like.
我可以再低一点
This is so nice.
这一切好棒
I know.
对啊
Sometimes I can’t believe it’s really happening.
我有时都觉得在做梦
I’m a machinist in a shoe factory,
我是鞋厂的缝纫工
and when the boss came to say that I was going to London,
老板通知我要去伦敦时
everyone on the shop floor was cheering.
厂里的人都欢呼了
Standing up and cheering.
跳起来欢呼
Now I’m… I’m here.
现在我来了
Will it be hard… going back?
你回去会不适应吗
I can’t talk about that.
我不能谈论这件事
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to pry.
抱歉 我不是想八卦
The authorities… warned me.
政♥府♥警告过我
They said if I talk about home…
如果我聊到家乡状况
They won’t let me back.
他们会禁止我回去
I won’t get to see my parents again.
这样我就再也见不到爸妈了
What? Before I got on the plane,
什么 我上飞机前
they showed me all these photographs
官员给我看了一堆照片
of people I’m supposed to have nothing to do with.
规定我不能跟这些人来往
What kind of people?
哪些人
Certain journalists,
特定几个记者
a man called Peter hain,
叫彼得海恩的人
political people.
政♥治♥人物
I miss home.
家乡最重要
I want to see my parents again.
我还想见到爸妈
Maybe home will be different
说不定等你当上世界小姐
if you’re miss world.
就会改变
We’re not going… to be miss world.
我们不可能当选的
Girls, do you want to dance some salsa?
妹子们 要跳骚莎舞吗
Yeah! Girls, we’re gonna dance the salsa.
蓓儿 珍妮佛 我们要跳骚莎
Come on, come on, dance!
来嘛 来跳舞
And one step forward, one step back.
一起跳 往前一步 往后一步
A little…
把上唇
Cupid bow lip.
描好
Perfect. Now, what do you think?
完美 你喜欢吗
Oh, my.
天啊
Glamorous lady.
容光焕发的淑女
Let’s get your hair back.
把头发往后绑吧
Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉
I know, I’m really late.
我知道我弄太晚了
What are you still doing up? Look at my face!
你怎么还没睡 你看我的脸
She didn’t want to go to bed until she’d seen you.
她坚持要等你回来才睡
Mum, you’ve put lipstick on her?
妈 干嘛帮她涂口红
Ohh. Granny says you’re very naughty.
外婆说你很不乖
I’m really sorry. What if I hadn’t been here?
对不起 要是我没来呢
What if I’d had plans?
要是我有事呢
Mum, I really appreciate everything you do, I…
妈 感谢你为我做的一切
I am so sorry.
抱歉
All this whining and complaining about the “patriarchy”…
整天只会抱怨父权体制
Other girls are perfectly happy as they are.
其他女生不都过得好好的
Well, I’m not a girl, I’m a woman.
我不是女生 我是女人
Heaven’s sake, Sally, look at yourself.
老天 莎莉 看看自己吧
Divorced, living in chaos,
离婚 家里乱糟糟
and spending every spare hour you’ve got campaigning.
把时间都拿去搞社运
What normal woman would choose to live like you?
哪个正常女人会选择这种生活
Abi, could you go and put your own pajamas on, please,
艾碧 去换上睡衣好吗
and wash that off your face? I’ll be in in 2A minute.
顺便把脸洗干净 我马上进去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!