Alphabetical order, please. Come on. Hurry. Not on the stage, darling, please.
请按照字母顺序 动作快 不是到台上 亲爱的
Get her off the stage.
克莱夫 请她下台
A-b-c. Alphabetical order. Come around the edge of the stage.
按照字母顺序排
Come on, we’ve got a live show in three days’ time.
快点 3天后就要直播大赛了
Herd them! Herd them! Herd them out! Keep moving. Keep moving.
催促她们 快走
Keep moving. Herd them, clive.
快走 克莱夫 催她们快点
I’m Grenada. “G.” I should be here.
我是格瑞那达小姐 字母G 我应该排这才对
Clive, have a look at Japan.
克莱夫 看一下日本小姐
Right, Japan, find the right space.
好 日本小姐就定位
Straight. Straight line. Uh…
很好 排成直线
Yugoslavia.
南斯拉夫小姐
What are you doing up here? That’s “a.” Where does “y” go?
你在前面干嘛 那是A的位置 Y在哪里
Right at the back. Let’s get you down here.
在后面 你过去吧
Look at her go. There we go.
这就对了 快去
F-g-h-i-j-k-l-m-n-0-p-q-r-s-t-u-v-w-x…
F G H I J K L M N O
Yugoslavia. Thank you very much.
南斯拉夫 多谢了
And through the portal.
穿过这个入口
Through the portal and smiling all the time.
一直保持笑容
Brazil, Brazil, eyes on me, please.
巴西 麻烦看着我
Stop or there will be accidents.
停 否则会出事
This is a treacherous stage.
舞台很危险
Smile to camera one.
对着一号♥机微笑
Lovely smile.
笑容甜美
The whole world is watching.
全世界都在看你
And walking.
然后走过来
And walking, and we’re walking, and mind the step.
继续走 小心台阶
Keep smiling. Looking up, looking up.
保持笑容 往上看
There we are.
到了
And we stop here, and we turn to camera two.
在这里停住 接着转向二号♥机
Where’s… Where’s camera two? Clive?
克莱夫 二号♥机在哪里
Where’s camera two? I’m telling her to turn to camera two.
二号♥机在哪 我叫她转向二号♥机
There’s no camera. Clive?
那里没摄影机 克莱夫
I mean, come on, it’s not bloody rocket science.
拜托 这事没那么难
Right, camera two.
好 二号♥机
Where is it? Right.
在哪里
Can someone please find camera two? Chop, chop.
谁快去找二号♥机 好吗
I-I’ll stand in for… She can smile at me.
我先代替吧 快点 她能对着我微笑
Clive’s gonna stand in. Clive is camera two, everyone.
克莱夫要代替 各位 他是二号♥机
Clive’s standing in. Clive’s gonna be…
克莱夫要代替
Don’t do that, clive. Don’t do the hands thing. Stand there.
不要做那个手势 站着就好
Don’t do anything a camera wouldn’t do.
别做摄影机不会的事
Maybe hold a two up so the girls know it’s a two.
比个二 让佳丽们知道是二号♥机好了
Leave it there, okay?
别动了
There we are. So that’s camera two.
好 克莱夫是二号♥机
Clive is camera two.
克莱夫是二号♥机
Give clive a smile. Keep smiling any way you like.
对着克莱夫笑 随时面带笑容
Back and back and back. Mind the step.
往回走 注意台阶
Good girl, good girl. This is camera three.
很好 这是三号♥机
This is camera three’s big derriere shot.
负责拍背面
I’m going to get some fresh air.
我要出去透透气
Oh, I’m afraid you can’t do that without me.
没有我 你恐怕不能去
Miss Sweden? My name is maj christel Johansson.
瑞典小姐 我叫梅克莉丝特尤韩森
Miss Johansson, please,
尤韩森小姐 拜托
just give me two minutes while I get my bag.
让我拿个包包
This way. Step, step, step, step, step.
这边 走
Maj, it’s Jennifer.
梅 我是珍妮佛
You all right? Come on in.
你没事吧 请进
You’re so serene.
你好沉着
I mean, how do you put up with this bullshit?
你怎么受得了那些狗屁
You are a very lucky person if you think this is being treated badly.
如果这叫被践踏 代表你过得很好
After all, you’re the favorite to win.
毕竟 你是有赢面的宠儿
I don’t want to be the favorite if this is what it gets me.
如果当宠儿是这样 我才不要
There’s no point swimming against the tide.
违背潮流没有意义
One just has to rise with it.
人要顺势而起才对
What do you do… When you’re not being ordered around
被英国呆老头颐指气使之外
by a funny english man with strange hair?
你是做什么的
I’m an air hostess.
我是空中小姐
But my ambition is to work in broadcasting.
但当广播员才是我的志向
For real?
真的吗
Or just for them to say, “miss Grenada’s ambition is…”
还是你想让大会说 “格瑞那达小姐的志向是”
For real.
是真的
You’d be a good broadcaster.
你说话得体
You speak so nicely.
很适合当广播员
I was properly raised.
家里从小培养我
My father’s a lawyer, and my mother’s a teacher.
我的父亲是律师 母亲是教师
“Elocution and deportment matter, Jennifer.”
“珍妮佛 咬字跟仪态很重要”
I work as a model, but I’d like to study.
我是模特儿 但我想念书
I thought with the prize money, I could maybe come to england and…
我想说拿到奖金可以来英国
But it’s all just people pushing you around
结果只是任人摆布
and flashbulbs in your face the whole time.
一天到晚被镁光灯狂闪
Not so many flashbulbs for me.
他们闪的不是我
Like I said, it’s all bullshit.
我说了 这是一场闹剧
I mean, doesn’t it make you angry?
你都不愤怒吗
You know, I think maybe…
知道吗 我认为 或许
It makes me more determined.
这让我更想获胜
Congratulations.
恭喜
Bloody hell, clive, don’t take it so seriously.
该死 克莱夫 别这么认真
Just leave, leave the crown.
戴上就好
Do you want me to just adjust… Leave the cloak, leave the cloak.
要我调整夹子吗 我自己来
Big smile on the face.
“面带笑容”
Gold crown on the head.
“头戴金冠”
Walking down the catwalk, minding the step, of course.
“步下伸展台 注意台阶”
It’s a bloody dream come true.
“这是他妈的美梦成真”
Who would’ve believed it? Little me… miss world.
“谁能想像我当选世界小姐”
And taking it all in.
“感受现场气氛”
Crying if you like. You will cry.
“想哭就哭吧 你会喜极而泣”
Yes, yes, yes, I am she.
“没错 我代表她”
I am miss world. I am the one.
“我是世界小姐” “我是第一”
The beautiful one.
“我是第一美女”
I am free.
“我自♥由♥自在”
I am she.
“我代表她”
Miss miss world.
“世界小姐就是我”
I like that uniform of yours.
我喜欢你的制♥服♥
Should cut ’em like that in the military.
军服应该做这种剪裁
We could dazzle the enemy into submission.
我们就能迷倒所有敌人
Oh, absolutely.
真的
You are funny, Mr. hope.
霍普先生 您真幽默
I’m serious. This man knows what I’m talking about.
我说真的 这个人懂我的意思
Look at him.
你看他
Him, too.
他也懂
You know, it’s the funniest thing, Archie.
亚齐 真的很有趣
The last time Bob guested on this show…
鲍伯上次去选美大赛当嘉宾
Oh, it must be ten years ago now…
大约是10年前
He brought the winning girl home with him.
他把优胜佳丽带回家了
Got it into his head he was going to make a movie star out of her.
还异想天开培养她当电影明星
It turned out she didn’t have the least aptitude for it.
结果人家根本没本事
She’s still in California, as a matter of fact.
事实上 她还在加州
Though what she lives off, lord alone knows.
谁知道她靠什么过活
I suppose she found herself a sugar daddy somewhere.
我想她找到人包养了
I’m sure she was grateful for the break.
她一定很感激这机会
I know I am.
我也是
How’s my script coming, Archie?
亚齐 我的剧本写得如何
We were thinking we could make something of the fact your folks were British.
我们在想也许能从事实着手
Uh, you know, as an opener.
以你们是英国人做开场
“Of course, I was born here in London.
“当然 我在伦敦出生”
You can probably tell from the accent.”
“大家或许听口音就知道”
Idea is I’m supposed to be funny.
重点是我要很好笑
Let’s try and keep it that way, huh?
尽量朝这个方向写
So, topics for the dissertations.
大家的论文题目
How are you getting on?
进展如何

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!