Up until now, working as individuals,
在此之前 个别抗争
we’ve just been a ripple on the surface.
只能激起小小涟漪
But together…
但团结一致
Together, I promise you,
我保证
we will be a revolution!
会掀起革命狂潮
miss Bristol.
布里斯托小姐
Well, a lovely face, obviously.
脸蛋要漂亮
Uh, good legs.
双腿要修长
No defects, knock knees, wonky teeth, that sort of thing.
零缺点 不能内八 牙齿要整齐
Uh, they also have to be unmarried, by which I also mean untouched.
他们必须未婚 代表还没破处
And if they’re not pretty much 36-24-36,
三围不是36 24 36
it goes without saying the curves won’t be in the right places.
曲线就不完美了
But we really do believe that beauty isn’t just skin deep.
但我们认为美丽不只看外表
The girls also get marks on charm and grace, deportment…
优美仪态也能加分 比如
Swimsuits.
泳装
And who’s your money on?
你觉得谁会赢
Well, miss totnes is definitely a corker.
托特尼斯小姐非常性感
And, uh, whatever she may be lacking in the boob front,
虽然胸前不伟大
she more than makes up for it in the derriere department.
但她可以用翘臀弥补
And I wouldn’t rule out miss, uh, miss nantwich, either.
南特威治小姐也有赢面
Lovely blonde hair and a very nice set of curves.
一头美丽金发 曲线漂亮
Very nice… miss nantwich.
南特威治小姐很抢眼
And for the miss world competition,
关于世界小姐选美比赛
what about this year’s special guest?
今年的特别来宾敲定了吗
Who have you got lined up for us?
你打算邀请谁
Who indeed, boys, eh?
好问题
Who indeed.
到底要邀谁呢
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位先生女士
a warm round of applause please for our seven lovely finalists.
一起为总决赛7位佳丽掌声鼓励
Who in-bloody-deed?
到底要邀谁
We have in first place miss nantwich!
冠军得主是南特威治小姐
Golf?
你要去打高尔夫
Oh, I just have a little work to do.
我还有点事要忙
Hiring.
招聘员工
Again?
又征人
And you must be Joan.
你是琼吧
Bob.
我是鲍伯
Joan billings.
琼毕林斯
And right this way. Thank you.
这边请 谢谢
How old are you, honey? Eighteen.
亲爱的 你几岁 18岁
Eighteen. Pretty as springtime.
18岁 正值青春年华
Good morning, Mr. hope.
霍普先生 早
Welcome to the fort Knox of laughter.
欢迎你来欢乐堡垒
Got a whole warehouse full of this stuff.
资料堆满仓库
Fifty years of memorabilia just waiting for the Bob hope museum.
50年来的珍贵文件 准备进驻鲍伯霍普博物馆
Just gotta get around to building that museum.
只差把博物馆盖起来了
We got all my gags, 538,000 of ’em.
我的53万8千则笑话全都放在这
Every cabinet is fireproof and earthquake-proof.
柜子全都防火防震
Isn’t it something?
了不起吧
Wow, Mr. hope. Wow.
哇 霍普先生
“Academy awards, advertising, agriculture, airplanes…”
奥斯卡金像奖 广♥告♥ 农业 飞机
Yeah, we got every subject under the sun, a to z.
天底下有的主题 我们全包了
Little group of writers down there toiling 24/7 like worker bees,
写手就像蜜蜂 24小时勤奋工作
just…
不停嗡嗡嗡
Oh, “magicians, Malibu, marriage, massage…”
魔术师 马裹布 婚姻 按♥摩♥
Bob hope’s office.
别客气
Go ahead, pick one out.
挑一个
Sir, it’s, uh, mecca calling again.
先生 麦加集团又打来了
The miss world people.
世界小姐主办单位
All right, you wanna handle this one, miss billings? What do you think?
你想接这通电♥话♥吗
Show me what you can do.
露一手让我瞧瞧
Hello, this is miss billings,
你好 我是毕林斯小姐
Mr. hope’s personal secretary.
霍普先生的私人秘书
I-I’m sorry to keep badgering you,
抱歉我不断打扰
but if you could just let us know either way,
但如果能让我们知道决定
we would be so terribly grateful.
我们会万分感激
Yes, I understand.
好的 我了解
Please hold for a moment.
请稍候
She’s asking someone.
她在问别人
Let’s hope it’s not Mrs. hope,
希望不是问霍普太太
after what he got up to last time.
他上回捅出那种娄子
do I wanna host the miss world competition?
我想主持世界小姐选美大赛吗
Well, that’s a big decision for a boy to make all on his own.
男生很难自己做出重大决定
What do you think, miss billings?
毕林斯小姐 你觉得呢
Do I wanna host the miss world competition this year?
我要主持世界小姐选美大赛吗
Sure you do. I’ve always loved that show.
当然要 我很爱那场盛会
All right, let ’em know.
好 跟他们说吧
Mr. hope has just confirmed that he’d be delighted to join you again.
霍普先生表示他乐意再度合作
That is marvelous news!
太好了
Eric will be so pleased. Thank you. Many thanks.
艾瑞克会很高兴 感谢你 好耶
Goodbye.
再见
Onwards and upwards.
顺利收工
Well done, Mrs. morley.
莫里太太 你真棒
Thank you, Mr. morley.
谢谢夸奖 莫里先生
Well, I think we should celebrate. What do you say?
我们来庆祝一番 如何
Oh. Sure, Mr. hope.
当然好 霍普先生
What’ll it be? Scotch and sofa or gin and platonic?
要喝什么“销魂”威士忌 或“纯聊天”琴酒呢
It’s not about context. Some things are universal.
内容不是重点 有些理论能通用
The point is that it isn’t true.
重点在于这不是事实
Not when you consider historicism as a theory.
不能将历史主义视为理论
But don’t you think… Historicism isn’t a theory.
难道你不 历史主义不是理论
It’s just some marxist pseudoscience. But that wasn’t the point. The…
就像马♥克♥思♥主义是伪科学 重点不在那里
Of course you’d say that, you’re a bloody imperialist.
你当然会这么说 你是该死的帝♥国♥主♥义♥者
Argumentum ad hominem. All right, gentlemen.
这是对人不对事 谢谢各位男士
Thank you. Interesting opinions all around.
大家提出的意见都耐人寻味
I look forward to more of the same next week.
期待下周有更多精彩讨论
Excuse me? Hello?
不好意思 哈啰
Can’t talk now.
我没空聊天
Look, I-I don’t wanna talk, I just wanna tell you that… the police!
我不想聊天 我只想说警♥察♥
Oh, shit! Run! 0i, you two! Come back!
靠 快跑 喂 你们两个给我回来
Come on!
快跑
Come in here!
快进去
Oh, my god! What is the point?
写口号♥
What is the point in getting arrested just for…
再被抓 到底有什么意义
Sloganizing?
口号♥
I like slogans.
我爱口号♥啊
Blimey, that looks racy.
哇靠 这本书好酷
So, you enjoying your seat at the table?
所以 你享受你的座位吗
Very much. Thank you.
我很开心 感谢
I’m starting a women’s group.
我要办一个女性团体
Every Wednesday,
每周三集♥会♥
29 Grosvenor Avenue, Islington 6:00.
在伊斯灵顿的葛罗范诺街29号♥ 6点开始
You should come.
一起来吧
I-I’m busy wednesdays.
我星期三没空
Got homework? Leafleting.
有作业吗 要发传♥单♥
Leafleting?
发传♥单♥喔
We’re helping women cleaners unionize. You should come along.
我们要帮女清洁工组织工会 你一起来吧
Thanks, but I don’t really do organized.
谢啰 我不搞工会的事
That’s all right, I don’t really do illegal.
没关系 我不做违法的事
Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find us.
如果你改变心意 你知道去哪
Just ask for the commune.
说要找公社就行了
Enjoy your leaflets.
祝你发传♥单♥愉快
And she told me that her daughter, who is also a divorcée,
她说她女儿也离婚了
remarried in the sweetest little frock from marks & Spencer, would you believe?
再婚时她穿平价百货买♥♥的洋装 你相信吗
Clothes from a clothes shop. Who’d have thought?
去服饰店购物真是想不到
The frock isn’t the point, as you know.
你知道重点不在洋装
Come on, sweetheart. Let granny do your tangles.
好了 宝贝 外婆帮你梳头
You look tired, darling.
女儿 你看起来很累
Is it still all essays and reading?
你还在写报告跟读书吗
Don’t they ever have socials or dances you and gareth could go to?
你跟贾瑞没有聚会或舞会可去吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!