I left the baby with a neighbor.
还把宝宝托给邻居照顾了
Christ, you saw what happened. Whole world saw what happened. It…
老天 你看到状况了 全世界都看到了
If you’re looking for someone to kiss it better,
如果你想找人安慰你
try calling miss world 1961.
打给1961年世界小姐吧
Three P.M. California time,
现在是加州下午3点
she should be up and about by now. Not now, doll.
她应该起床了 先别提这个
Just…

I don’t… I don’t know what I did wrong.
我不知道自己哪里做错了
Is anyone dead?
有人死掉吗
Did we lose a war?
美国打输了吗
No.
都没有
Well, then.
那么
Tonight may be the start of something, Bob,
也许今晚世界即将改变
but it isn’t the end of anything, certainly not you.
但绝对不是末日 你不会有事
People love you.
你很有人缘
Nothing’s gonna change that.
这点永远不会变
Doll?
小朵
Doll, where ya goin’?
小朵 你要去哪里
I’m gonna find myself a quiet little club somewhere
我要去安静的俱乐部
and get a drink.
喝一杯
Maybe even sing a little. Who knows?
说不定还会唱首歌♥ 谁知道呢
Don’t worry, Bob, I’ll be back.
放心 鲍伯 我会回来的
I always come back.
我每次都会回来
Those crazy women, huh?
那些女人真疯狂
They keep asking about the bomb.
警方紧咬炸♥弹♥的事
They think we’re part of the angry brigade.
认为我们跟“怒军旅”串通
It’s just scare tactics, that’s all. They’re talking about charges.
吓唬你而已 说要起诉我们
Affray, assault.
公共危险罪
Sally, they’re just trying to rattle us.
莎莉 他们只想吓我们
Listen, nothin’s changed.
听好 情况没有改变
We were havin’ a shit time because of the patriarchy,
我们因为父权过得猪狗不如
and we’re still havin’ a shit time because of the patriarchy.
现在还是因为父权遭到刁难
It’s just a bit more obvious in here.
在牢里比较明显而已
They went easy on me ’cause I told ’em I was pregnant.
我说我怀孕了 警方才放过我
Are you?
你怀孕了吗
As a matter of fact, yes.
老实说 对
Three months.
3个月了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Are you?
你呢
When I was tryin’ to get away,
我想逃跑时
this copper, he just threw himself at me.
警♥察♥对我猛扑过来
And I, uh, hit the ground really hard.
害我重摔在地
Are you in pain?
你会痛吗
Any bleeding?
你有流血吗
I’ve got bruised knees.
我的膝盖瘀青
About six months, you’ll be dreaming of bruised knees.
再半年 你会觉得膝盖瘀青很幸福
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
Who’s the father?
爸爸是谁
Sally, you’re hilarious.
莎莉 你很搞笑
Even in a prison cell, you’re the most bourgeois person I’ve ever met.
就算在牢里 你还是我认识最中产阶级的人
Every front page in the world.
登上全世界的头版
Clever girls.
这些女生真聪明
Come on.
快点
Oh, she looks exhausted, poor girl.
她看来累坏了 真可怜
Hiya, Jo.
哈啰 小乔
You all right? Yeah, are you all right?
你还好吗 好 你还好吗
Here she is.
她在那里
You’re okay.
你没事吧
Mum.

Is there going to be a court case?
你之后要出庭吗
Well. We’ll have to see about getting you a nice, smart suit.
哇 那要替你准备俐落的套装才行
It’s all right, you know. I…
没关系
I never listened to my mother, either.
我也都不听我妈的话
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, hi! Thank you.
谢谢
With that lovey smile
“带着美丽的笑容”
Oh, how we love cousin Jennifer
“我们好爱珍妮佛”
I know we are all very proud of her;
“她是大家的骄傲”
it’s the most beautiful
“美若天仙”
it’s the most wonderful
“是的 美若天仙”
I the most beautiful girl in the world
“举世第一美女”
Women, join us!
(团结争取女性解放)
Women, join us!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 一起加油
Women, join us!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 一起加油
Women, come and join us!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 加入我们
Women’s liberation is people’s liberation!
女性解放就是人♥民♥解放
very slowly walking,
慢慢走
always slowly walking.
要一直走得很慢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!