claiming that this is nothing more than a cattle market.
他们声称选美就像贩卖♥♥牲口
Talk about milkin’ a grievance.
是趁机压榨
Oh, moo!
让我学牛叫
No, really,
说真的
far as I’m concerned, it goes in one ear and out the udder.
这种论点听听就好
The real reason that I’m here is,
我今天出席是因为我每年
we take miss world down to our Christmas show in Vietnam
都会带世界小姐到越南做圣诞秀
every single year, it’s a great morale booster…
用以振奋士气
And at my age, I need it.
而我这把年纪特别需要
Do love the girls we have here tonight, beautiful girls,
我好爱今晚的佳丽
they’re all so lovely.
佳丽个个都很美
I love these ladies, in fact.
我非常爱她们
I don’t want you to think I’m some kind of brute
希望大家不要觉得我衣冠禽兽
that doesn’t consider the feelings of women, of course…
不顾女性的感受
I consider feeling women all the time.
我最爱“感受”女人了
Fuck this.
去死啦
No, but I would say that-
但我要说大约两
shame on you, Bob hope!
鲍伯霍普 你这无♥耻♥之徒
Shame on you! Shame on you!
无♥耻♥之徒 无♥耻♥之徒
Ladies…
各位
Shame on youl! Shame on youl!
无♥耻♥之徒 无♥耻♥之徒
Shame on youl!
无♥耻♥之徒
Shame on youl!
无♥耻♥之徒 无♥耻♥之徒
Shame on youl!
无♥耻♥之徒
This is out of control. Stay where you are.
场面失控了 你别离开
Please… ladies, please…
女士们 拜托
Hey you! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!
你这是在干嘛 停下来
Bloody…
住手
Shame on youl!
无♥耻♥之徒
Where’s Neville? Neville?
纳维尔 去哪了
Liberation for women!
女性解放运动
I’m in a bloody war here, Roger!
罗杰 我在这势单力薄
Neville!
纳维尔
Neville! Running around…
纳维尔
Like a bloody headless chicken!
别像无头苍蝇乱飞
Tell ’em to pull the plug!
快点停播
We can’t broadcast! It’s a bloody shambles!
这惨况绝不能播 我马上去
Get off of her! Get off! Let her go!
放手 你弄痛我了
Get her out of here!
把她带走
Make an announcement. We’re going off air.
做一段声明 我们要停播
We do apologize, ladies and gentlemen,
各位先生女士 非常抱歉
proceedings here have been temporarily interrupted,
节目播出暂时中断
but we’ll be back with you very shortly.
稍后我们马上回来
Fascist pig. Doing mecca’s dirty work.
死猪 选美会的走狗
Haven’t you got a thought of your own?
你有长脑袋吗
What are you doing? Why are you doing this?!
你在干嘛 你干嘛这样
Think your mum would be proud of you, the way you’re treatin’ women?
你对女性施暴 你妈会骄傲吗
Get off! It’s our bodies! Our right to protest!
放手 我们有身体自主♥权♥跟抗♥议♥权
Oh, it’s a mess.
一团混乱
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位先生女士
I am pleased to announce
很高兴宣布
that everything is now under control…
比赛恢复秩序了
It’s still on! It’s still on.
开始了
And normal service will resume.
大会将继续服务大家
Please give a warm hand
请掌声欢迎
to a very brave man.
这位勇敢的男士
That’s you, Mr. hope.
霍普先生
Very brave man.
勇敢男士就是你
Ladies and gentlemen, I just want to say
各位 我只想说
that any type of person that would try to destroy
有人想破坏
such a joyous occasion as this one,
这场欢乐的盛会
upset all of these young ladies back here,
让后台的年轻美女不开心
well, as far as I’m concerned, they just gotta be sick in the head.
这些人的脑袋一定有病
And the finalists tonight are,
今晚进入总决赛的佳丽
in alphabetical order, ladies and gentlemen…
按照字母顺序公布
Miss Africa south, Pearl janssen.
非洲南部小姐 蓓儿简森
Also joining her on the stage,
接着请
miss Brazil, Sonia yara guerra. Whoo!
巴西小姐一起上台 桑妮雅拉古拉
Number three, miss Grenada,
第三位是 格瑞那达小姐
Jennifer hosten.
珍妮佛霍斯顿
Miss Israel, irith lavi.
以色列小姐 伊莉拉维
Miss South Africa will be with us tonight,
南非小姐今晚将加入行列
Jillian Elizabeth Jessup.
姬莲伊莉莎白杰索
Miss Sweden, Marjorie christel Johansson.
瑞典小姐 梅克莉丝特尤韩森
And finally, you’ll be very happy to know,
最后宣布一个好消息
from the United Kingdom here,
英国小姐
Yvonne Anne ormes will be with us.
伊芳安欧尼也要上场
Oh, shit.
真是的
If your nerves are suffering… I know mine are…
如果大家像我一样神经紧绷
Spare a thought for our seven lovely finalists,
就为7位总决赛佳丽祈祷吧
waiting now with the eyes of the world upon them.
她们在举世瞩目下等待命运降临
As is customary, we shall reveal the results
按照惯例 我们将以倒数
in reverse order.
公布名次
In third place, miss Israel, irith lavi.
季军是 以色列小姐伊莉拉维
In second place, miss Africa south…
亚军是非洲南部小姐
pearl janssen.
蓓儿简森
Miss world 1970…
1970年世界小姐冠军得主是
Is miss Grenada.
格瑞那达小姐
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
恭喜
And if anyone’s got any bright ideas
如果谁能建议我该怎么跟
about what I should say to the BBC’s director general when he calls,
BBC总经理交代
then feel free to share them!
欢迎告诉我
If you girls think this is the way forward,
如果你们认为这就是进步
then god help us all!
愿老天帮帮我们
Excuse Mel!
不好意思
I’m really sorry, I really need to use the ladies’.
对不起 我真的想上厕所
Oh, sorry. I…
抱歉 我
You won.
你赢了
I thought if I could get a moment alone,
独处我才能思考
it might just sink in.
原来这不是梦
Um, congratulations.
恭喜你
I don’t think you mean that.
你不是真心的
It’s not you we’re angry at.
我们不是针对你们
It really isn’t.
真的
I saw you.
我有看过你
You were on the television.
你上了电视
You know…
今晚
There will be little girls watching tonight…
收看比赛的小女孩
Who’ll see themselves differently
也许会因为我赢了
because I won.
而对自己改观
Who might just start to believe that you don’t have to be white
她们会相信不是白人
to have a place in the world.
也能力争上游
I’m glad.
太好了
I… I really hope that the world
我衷心希望世界
opens up for them, and for you.
能接纳你们
But making us compete with each other over the way we look…
但让女性以外表来分高下
Doesn’t that make the world narrower for all of us in the end?
最后女性不就更无容身之处吗
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Sally.
莎莉
Well, Sally…
好 莎莉
All I can say is…
我只能说
I look forward to having your choices in life.
我也想跟白人一样有选择
Come on, better open up!
走吧 你混够久了
Look, I’m… I’m really sorry
我很抱歉
if you’re offended in any… Come on.
如果冒犯到你 该走了
Come on. Move! Move! Please! Be careful!
快点 走 请你小心点
Move!

Don’t hurt her!
别弄伤她了
I only came down “cause I heard it on the radio.
我听到广播 所以来参加

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!