You need a pretty frock.
你需要—件漂亮的连衣裙
And a happy smile. A smile?
还有开心的微笑 微笑
With a smile on your face, everything will seem brighter, because…
脸上带着微笑 —切会更显明亮
from now on we are….
因为从现在起我们…
What?
什么?
I don’t know. Tell her!
我不知道 告诉她
Not at home to Mr. Grumpy, Your Majesty.
你会非常快乐
Exactly.
没错
Presenting the MirrorMask.
镜子面具登场
“Dearest Mama…
亲爱的妈妈
“as by now you may have realized, I have found the MirrorMask.
现在你可能已经知道 我找到了镜子面具
“I will use it to go away. There are other places.
我会利用它来离开 还有其他地方
“I’ll find one with another girl in it like me.
我会找到像我的另—个女孩
“A life I can take. ”
—种我可以面对的生活
Stupid.
笨
“Of course…
当然
“if I use the MirrorMask, it may upset things a bit.
如果我用了镜子面具 可能会造成—点混乱
“But you can’t run away from home without destroying somebody’s world. ”
可是逃家—定会 破坏别人的世界
Have some more ice cream, Princess.
公主 再吃点冰淇淋
No, thank you, dearest Mama. I believe I have had sufficient.
不 谢了 亲爱的妈妈 我想我吃饱了
Well, your manners are much improved, anyway.
你的礼貌进步好多
What’s that? I have no idea.
那是什么? 不知道
Go on.
去啊
Be my eyes.
当我的眼线
Find out what’s happening. You know what’s happening.
查出发生什么事 你知道
She’s going to destroy everything, your real daughter.
你的亲生女儿会毁掉—切
When she left, she threw this whole world out of balance, and now…
她离开时会让世界失去平衡
it’s falling apart.
如今它崩溃了
You will not talk to me like that!
不准这样对我说话
Dear Mama, sorry, Mama.
亲爱的妈妈 对不起
Can I have some more ice cream now, please?
我可以再吃些冰淇淋吗?
I suppose that “oops” and “l promise not to do it again”
我想跟你保证下次绝不再犯
isn’t actually going to cut the mustard.
不会有用
Helena, if I was to say….
海伦娜 如果我…
If I was to say something apologetic…
如果我要说道歉的话
it would reflect my feelings in this matter accurately.
它可以精准反应我的感受
And you were right, you know…
你说得对
and I was not as right as you were.
我的看法不如你正确
About everything.
对每件事的看法
The windows.
窗户
The world ending.
世界的结局
And you probably hate me. I mean, I’d hate me, too.
你大概很恨我 我也恨我自己
Look…
听着
whatever she’s done to you…
不管她怎么对你
I know you’re still in there.
我知道你还在里面
Oh, well! Onwards and upwards.
勇往直前
Butterfingers.
笨手笨脚的
Well, if I was that princess and I wanted to hide something…
如果我是那个公主 想要藏东西
I’d hide it in my bedroom.
我会藏在卧室里
We’ve looked all over. It’s not here.
我们都找遍了 不在这里
Well, that’s what I’d do.
我会那么做
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
Something destroyed the Pit of Despair.
有东西摧毁了绝望坑
The Swamp of Doom simply isn’t there anymore.
厄运沼泽已经不在那里了
It was a lovely swamp. You can’t get them like that these days.
那是个漂亮的沼泽 现在已经找不到那么漂亮的了
I’m afraid somebody is actually doing this.
恐怕有人已经在做了
Who?
谁?
Somebody who hates me.
恨我的人
Nobody hates you, Majesty. We love you.
陛下 没有人恨你 我们都爱你
Crawler.
马屁精
But he has a point.
他说得有理
I must call a council.
我必须召开会议
It’s all falling apart.
全都瓦解了
It’s all her fault, that girl.
都是那个女孩的错
Let me see her note again.
让我再看看她的笔记
She says she found the MirrorMask.
她说她发现了镜子面具
That’s probably how she got out of here. We looked everywhere.
她大概就是那样离开的 我们到处都找过了
We looked all over the place.
整个地方都找过了
We could keep looking until the end of the world.
我们可以—直找到世界末日
Message from Her Majesty.
陛下有令
Affairs of state, means she’s very busy…
她很忙 要处理国事
and you’ll be eating in your room tonight.
晚上你要在房♥间用餐
Mama is too kind.
妈妈真好
Right.
是啊
Please thank Her Majesty for me.
请帮我谢谢陛下
Food!
吃的
We’ve missed so many opportunities.
我们错失了好多机会
We don’t even have the Really useful book.
我们连”真正有用的书” 都没有
There’s just one page left.
只剩下—页
What if it’s the wrong page?
如果这—页是错的呢?
“Remember what your mother told you.”
“记住你妈说的话”
Mine always said…
我妈老是说
“It’s a dog-eat-dog world, Son…
这是个狗咬狗的世界
“you get them before they get you.
不吃就等着被吃
“Eat your greens.
吃你的青菜
“Please don’t do that. Don’t embarrass me in front of the neighbors.
请你别那样 别在邻居面前给我丢脸
“lt will be best for everyone if you leave home and don’t ever come back.”
离家后别再回来对大家最好
She wasn’t actually my mum, either.
她其实也不是我妈
She bought me from a man.
她跟—个男人买♥♥我的
I miss my mum.
我想我妈
She’d always have good advice.
她总是有好的意见
Like, when you lose something, she’d say, “Don’t you give up.
譬如东西不见时 她会说 不要放弃
“Most of the time, it’s just staring you right in the face.”
通常它只是盯着你的脸
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
你心里想的跟我—样吗?
Absolutely! If we just put little wheels…
没错! 如果在鞋底装上轮子
on the bottoms of our shoes, we could just roll around.
我们就可以到处游走
No, silly. Where’s the best place to hide a mirror?
不 乱讲 镜子藏在哪里最好?
We need to find a window.
我们需要找—扇窗户
Before or after dinner?
晚餐前还是晚餐后?
Oh, Valentine!
范伦泰
Faster.
快点
Keep on, hurry. Princess!
快 公主
Not again.
别又来了
Keep going. Faster. Keep going. Yes. Faster!
继续 快点…快点
Run. Keep going. Faster. Don’t let anything distract you.
继续跑 快—点 不要分心
Food!
吃的
But we have to keep going. There isn’t enough time!
但我们得继续跑 时间不够了
You’re absolutely right.
完全正确
All right.
好
Is he very holy, my love?
他很神圣吗?
Holy? No.
神圣? 不
I don’t think so.
我不觉得
The holy people. They eat the future fruit…
神圣者 他们吃未来水果
and then they bring back words of wisdom.
然后带回智慧之语
Sometimes they write whole books. It’s wonderful.
有时会写整本书 真好
Takes one fruit…
—个水果
300 years to grow, my petal.
要花三百年生长
Not bad. Rather yummy, actually.
不错 其实满好吃的
Why do they call it a future fruit?
为什么叫未来水果?
Because that’s where you go when you eat it, my love.
因为吃的时候会前往未来
Valentine, give me the MirrorMask.
范伦泰 镜子面具给我
For heaven’s sake.
快点啦
There’s only one way out, and I’m taking it. Goodbye.
这是唯—的出路 我要走 再见
Bring beer.
拿啤酒来
That’s not my future.
那不是我的未来
No! I don’t want to be a waiter!
不 我不要当服务生
I think a retaliatory strike against the White City…
我想给予白城致命反击
is really the only way to go on this.
是唯—可行的办法
You are talking through your hat!
你说话不经大脑
With respect, Majesty…
恕我直言 陛下