I’ll be here when you come back. If you come back.
你回来时我会在这里 如果你回来的话
Right.

Look at that.
你看
Halt! You shall not pass. I bet I shall.
停! 你不能过去的 —定可以
Riddle. Riddle?
谜语 谜语?
Answer my riddle, and only then you can pass.
回答我的谜语 答对才能通过
Fail, and I devour you, bones and all!
答错我就把你连骨头都啃光
“What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon…
什么东西早上四条腿 下午两条腿
“and three legs in the evening?”
晚上三条腿?
William. He’s a performing dog.
威廉 它是杂耍狗
No. The answer is “man!”
不对 答案是人
No. I think you’ll find it’s William.
不 你会发现是威廉
I saw him. He was on four legs in the morning,
我看过它 它早上四条腿
two legs in the afternoon show…
下午的表演两条腿
and limping on three in the evening because he hurt his paw.
晚上三条腿—拐—拐的 因为脚爪受伤了
He can skateboard, too.
它也会溜滑板
My go. Okay.
换我 好
“What’s green…
什么绿色的东西
“hangs on the wall and whistles?”
是挂在墙上还会发出哨声?
Do you give in? No. Let me think about it.
放弃了? 没有 让我想想
Okay. You just have a really good think…
你好好想想
and I will be back in a bit.
我等—下回来
Oh, no.

You shall not pass! Right. Riddle.
你不会通过的 对 谜语
If you’ve got it, you want to share it. If you share it, you haven’t got it.
如果你拥有它 就想分享 如果分享 就没有了
Look, I haven’t got all day! Will you give in?
我没空跟你蘑菇 放弃啦
All right. What is it?
好吧 答案是什么?
It’s a secret. Well, what is it?
秘密 答案是什么?
It’s a secret!
是秘密
Please, just tell me. Look, an idiot!
拜托告诉我 你看 白♥痴♥
Where?
在哪里?
This must be the place.
—定就是这里
Hold up! Big change of plans!
等等 计划改变了
Yeah, you weren’t coming. Remember?
是啊 你本来不来的
Look, I think these people might be able to help us.
我想这些人或许能帮我们
Possibly, but it won’t be a quick…
有可能 可是跟这些庞然大物
“hullo-how’s-your-father” job with those giants, no.
不可能哈啦几句就没事
They aren’t succinct, like me. No.
他们不像我这么俐落
You’ve got to come in low, share an observation about life…
你得放低身段 分享自己的观察所得
a bit of banter about erosion or grit…
嘲笑—下腐蚀或胆量
open them up a bit, and then you’re in.
让他们卸下心防才行
The charges are laid, the fuse is lit, the conversational excavation under way.
导火线已点燃 对话已经开始
And I’m talking to myself again.
我又在自言自语
Hello, we are looking for a charm…
你好 我们在找 能唤醒女王的符咒
to wake the White Queen. Can you help us?
你能帮忙吗?
Many…
很多人…
Many, yes.
很多人
…have asked…
都问过
where.
在哪里
Many have asked where the charm is, yes?
很多人问过符咒在哪里?
Charm. The charm is?
符咒 符咒是?
Charm. ls?
符咒 是?
Is.

We have to get out of here. Not now. We’re onto something.
我们得离开这里 别急 有进展了
But we….
但我们…
Know?
知道?
Sadly.
悲伤地
Not sadly, happy. I know where it is and I’ll tell you quickly.
别说悲伤 快乐 赶快说在哪里
Solemnly. No adjectives, please.
严肃地 拜托别再说形容词了
We guard the…
我们保卫…
Charm? …box.
符咒? 盒子
Look, up there, a little silvery box.
在上面 银色小盒子
Shadows come.
影子来
That was what I was trying to tell you!
这就是我说的
If she doesn’t get to the end of this sentence soon, we are dead.
如果她不快把句子说完 我们就完了
Is the charm in your box?
符咒在你的盒子里吗?
For…. No, not “for,” just yes or no.
我… 不 说是不是就好
We….
我们…
“We guard the box for the Queen.” We’re here for the Queen.
“我们为女王守护这盒子” 我们是为了女王来的
She’ll be asleep forever unless we can find the charm for her!
除非我们找到符咒 否则她会长眠不起
We don’t even know what it is! Come on, time’s up, we’ve got to run.
我们根本不知道它是什么 快点 时间到了 该走了
It’s polite conversation or death.
再客气下去就死了
You have to believe us!
你得相信我们
They’re not listening. I’m not even sure if they have ears.
他们没在听 我甚至不确定他们有没有耳朵
The charm is…
符咒是…
the MirrorMask.
镜子面具
Now! Throw it now.
赶快丢过来
Can’t reach.
拿不到
I can’t reach it.
我拿不到
Get… The box?
稍微… 盒子?
…higher.
高—点
Poor things.
真可怜
Well, let’s see the charm. I don’t think that’s what it is.
我们看看符咒 我想不是这个
He said the charm was a MirrorMask.
他说符咒是—面镜子面具
A key.
钥匙
It’s a start. Absolutely. Yeah.
这是个开始 当然
We just have to try the key in every single lock we pass.
—路上每个锁我们都得试试
When we find the one that key opens, we’ll know that 10,000 years have passed.
发现钥匙可以开的锁 恐怕都过—万年了
Come on. Think positive. Think of treasure and all that stuff you like.
别这样 乐观—点 想想宝藏和你喜欢的东西
You shall not pass.
你通不过的
Unless you tell me the answer to the riddle you asked me before.
除非你告诉我 之前你问我的谜语解答
Riddle?
谜语?
What’s green, hangs on a wall and whistles, remember?
什么绿的东西挂在墙上 会发出哨声 记得吗?
Right. Yes. So you give up, then? Kind of. Not really.
对 所以你放弃了? 有点 也不尽然
I’m sure I’ll know it when you tell me what it is.
你告诉我的时候我—定会知道
It’s a herring. But a herring isn’t green!
答案是鲱鱼 鲱鱼不是绿色的
You can paint it green. A herring doesn’t hang on a wall!
可以涂成绿的 鲱鱼不会挂在墙上
You can nail it to a wall. But a herring doesn’t whistle!
可以钉在墙上 鲱鱼不会发出哨声
Come on. I just put that in to stop it from being too obvious.
别这样 我只是不想太明显
The answer to my one is still “a secret.”
我的谜语解答还是”秘密”
So we have a key. Just nothing to put it in.
我们有钥匙 只是没地方可插
“Get higher.” What did she mean by that?
“高—点” 是什么意思?
Think!
想—想
It’s just the interminable ravings of an unsound and enormous mind, I expect.
我想那只是无止尽的疯言疯语
Very big. Not very bright.
他很大 却不太聪明
MirrorMask.
镜子面具
What kind of a thing is a MirrorMask?
镜子面具是什么东西?
Well. It’s a….
它是…
You know, it’s the….
就是…
I’ve got it! Well, tell me.
我知道了 告诉我
Yes. We should ask an expert.
好 我们应该问专家
Yeah. Like who?
谁呢?
Like whoever owns that place.
那地方的主人
Can I help you, dears?
亲爱的 需要帮忙吗?
I saw the sign on the door.
我看到门口的招牌
We’re looking for a mask. We wondered if you could help us.
我们在找—个面具 不知道你能否帮忙
Come in, dear, both of you. I was just about to have tea.
两位都请进 我正准备喝茶
Do you like cakes?
喜欢吃蛋糕吗?
You young people, it’s all tea and muffins…
年轻人
and excitement in your world, I expect.
希望你们喜欢茶和马芬糕
Just sit anywhere. I’ll go and get the tea.
随便坐 我去端茶
Is Ginger sitting on the chair again?
金洁又坐在椅子上了?
Just push him off, the daft thing.
把那个笨东西推下去
It’s fine. I’ll stand.
没关系 我站着
Oh, no, he’s all right. He won’t bite you.
不 它很乖 不会咬人的
Just a big old silly. How many do you have?
只是有点老番癫 你有几只?
I don’t really have them, dear.
其实我并不是真的有
But there must be about 30 right now. Let’s see…
现在—定有三十只吧 我想想
Snowdrop, Stripes, Fluffy…
雪花 小斑 毛毛
and Ginger, there’s Spot, Whiskers….
金洁 还有点点 小胡子…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!