– Any others? – Bauble!
各位 「许·多」来了
Oh, it’s Sue Perb, everybody!
不 不 我现在不再叫许·多了
No, no. I’m not actually Sue Perb any more.
-我结婚了 -终于可以缓口气了
– I got married. – Oh, that must be a relief.
那你结婚后名字改成什么了
What’s your married name?
「无上」
Preem.
「无上」
Preem?
许·无上
Sue Preem?!
至高无上
Supreme!
不是吧
Oh, no.
各位观众 这位是艾玛·肯尼迪
Emma Kennedy, everybody!
你们觉不觉得
Oh! Do you know,
现在才有团聚的感觉了 是不是
it’s feeling like a proper reunion now, isn’t it?
-是啊 -是啊
– Yes. – Yeah.
莎莎 我想问你
Sal, I’m going to ask you this.
我能不能说 我为我们女性感到自豪
Am I allowed to say that I’m really proud of us women?
我可以这样讲吗
Am I allowed to say that?
你打破了看不见的隔阂
I think that you smashed through the glass floor there
让女性在电视上「胸」有成竹
and enabled women to BE big tits on television,
不仅仅是有胸
as well as have…
一个剧中四个
It’s unusual to have four
强势的女性角色 这种情况不常见
strong female characters in one show,
而且我们都没有什么歉疚之心
and none of us were sort of apologetic.
我们都很自信和勇敢
We were all very bold.
在这个剧中 女性占主导地位
And it was a very female-dominated show
从执行制♥作♥人 制♥作♥人 还有导演
in terms of the exec producers, the producers, the director,
-每位都是女性 -是啊
– everybody was female. – Yeah.
的确是姐♥妹♥们♥活出了自我
It really was a question of sisters doing it for themselves.
BGM: Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves
♪曾几何时♪
♪ Now, there was a time ♪
♪他们总会说♪
♪ When they used to say ♪
♪每个伟大的男人后面♪
♪ That behind every great man ♪
♪都有一个伟大的女性♪
♪ There had to be a great woman ♪
♪但是那个时代早已消逝♪
♪ But in these times of change ♪
♪你也知道时过境迁♪
♪ You know that it’s no longer true ♪
♪所以我们走出了厨房♥♪
♪ So we’re coming out of the kitchen ♪
♪因为我们忘了告诉你♪
♪ Cos there’s something we forgot to say to you ♪
♪姐♥妹♥们♥要活出自我♪
♪ Sisters are doin’ it for themselves ♪
♪我们顶天立地♪
♪ Standing on their own two feet ♪
♪表现出自我♪
♪ Ringing on their own bells ♪
♪姐♥妹♥们♥要活出自我♪
♪ Sisters are doin’ it for themselves ♪
♪我们没有编造神话♪
♪ We ain’t making stories ♪
♪我们也不是夸夸其谈♪
♪ Oh, we ain’t laying plans ♪
♪难道你不知道男人仍旧爱♥女♥人♥♪
♪ Don’t you know that a man still loves a woman ♪
♪女人也仍旧爱男人♪
♪ And a woman still loves a man ♪
♪耶 耶♪
♪ Yeah, yeah! ♪
♪女人自立自强♪
♪ Sisters are doin’ it for themselves ♪
♪自立 自立 自立♪
♪ Doin’ it, doin’ it, doin’ it ♪
♪女人自立自强♪
♪ Sisters are doin’ it for themselves! ♪
我叫斯佳丽·柯蒂斯
My name is Scarlett Curtis.
斯佳丽·柯蒂斯
我是一名作家 演员 也是「米兰达」忠粉
I am a writer and actress and extreme Miranda fan.
我认为米兰达这个角色
I think the character Miranda
是自我接纳极好的模范
is such an incredible role model for self-acceptance
因为她不是一个
because she’s not out there
世界上最自信的女人的形象
being the most confident woman in the world
能爱自己的一切
who loves everything about her
能与任何人交流 做任何事
and can talk to anyone and do anything.
她自我怀疑
She questions herself.
她很脆弱 会焦虑会不安
And she’s very vulnerable and she gets anxious and insecure.
尽管有这些感觉 她仍一直尝试
But she is always trying, within those feelings,
找到事物的有趣面
to find the funny side of it,
或爱有缺点的自己
or love herself despite her flaws.
我15岁时住进了医院
When I was 15, I was hospitalised.
我患强迫症 焦虑 抑郁
I was suffering from OCD, anxiety, depression,
就是一些心理健康问题
kind of just general mental health stuff
影响了我的身体健康
that impacted on my physical health.
我当时想「我需要一些东西来振奋自己」
And I was like, “I need something to kind of keep my spirits up.”
在iPlayer喜剧分区看了一圈
Scrolled through the comedy section on iPlayer,
点开了「米兰达」
clicked on Miranda,
我就被迷住了
and then I was hooked and
永远都不会抛开它
would not leave it alone for, like, ever!
2013年我进了梦想的戏剧学院
In 2013, I enrolled at my dream stage school
我交了很多朋友 那是我人生最棒的一年
and I’d made loads of friends, it was the best year of my life.
然后戏剧般地
And then quite dramatically,
一年后 一切都变了
a year later, all of that just stopped.
我得了慢性恐旷症
I’d come down with quite a chronic case of agoraphobia,
就是感觉极度恐惧
a condition in which a person feels such intense fear
不愿意离开家
that they don’t leave the house.
「米兰达」基本上成为我的避难所
Miranda basically became my sanctuary
因为我没有别的盼头
because I had nothing to look forward to.
然后我打开电视
And then I’d turn the TV on
就好像进入了另一个世界
it would be like I was in a different world.
观看「米兰达」给了我自信 以至于现在
Watching Miranda gave me confidence to the extent that now, like,
我能进行诗歌♥朗诵了
I’m OK doing poetry performances.
没有「米兰达」我永远不会有这份自信
Without Miranda, I would have never had that confidence
把自己推出舒适区
to really push myself outside of my comfort zone.
我超爱米兰达
I love Miranda.
特别特别爱她
Absolutely love her.
艾米丽·阿塔克
爱这个剧
And I love the show.
我觉得她以最佳的方式把喜剧当良药
I think she uses comedy as medicine in the best way possible.
如果人能嘲弄自己及自己的不幸
If you have the ability to laugh at yourself and your misfortunes,
那么 就能生存
then…you’ll survive.
这部剧伴我度过一段非常艰难的时光
The show got me through a really tough time
因为我被诊出多发硬化症
because I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
我每天早上都看这个
I put her on every morning.
她是我欢声笑语的注射剂
She’s my total injection of fun and laughter
她是我的抗抑郁药
and she’s my anti-depressant.
她真的是最好笑的女士
She’s just the funniest, funniest lady.
这病本会影响我 但并没有
You know, it could have affected me, but it didn’t,
全是因为她 因为看她而欢笑
because of her, really. Because watching her and laughing.
有些人总是说
And some people are always like,
那只是一部剧 「米兰达」只是一部剧
“It’s just a show, Miranda’s just a show,”
我会说 并不是 它帮我度过很多艰难
and I’m like, not really. It’s helped me through a lot.
像米兰达这样的人
Someone like Miranda was really able to
真的能够推♥翻♥
kind of knock down all the walls
马伊姆·拜力克
我们对女人的所有刻板印象
that we thought existed around the way women should be.
我想这启发了我
And I think that’s what inspires me,
不只是作为制片人 演员
not only as a producer, as an actor,
而只是作为一个人
but just as a human being,
作为一个很多时候都无法合群的女人
as a woman who definitely doesn’t fit in, a lot of the time.
它给我一种安慰
It’s given me a sense of comfort
我不是唯一一个即使全世界都说不合群
that I’m not the only one who’s trying to fit in,
也在努力融入的人
even in a world that says you don’t fit in.
在一些更艰难的时候
During some of the harder times…
我们需要找办法撑过去
you need to find ways to get through.
伊兹有孤独症 过去几年学校生活
Izzy is autistic and the last couple of years at school
真的特别有挑战
have been really, really challenging.
我总感觉自己被社交排除在外
I’ve always felt like a bit of a social outcast,
尽管我极其渴望融入
even though I was desperate to fit in.
然后「米兰达」出现了 让我看到
Then Miranda came along and showed me that actually
不酷也是可以的
it’s cool to be uncool
因为美是内在
because beauty is what’s on the inside
而不只是外在
and not just what’s on the outside.
我觉得米兰达很特别 因为
I think Miranda’s so special because…
她帮我意识到
she’s helped me realise
不同于别人是好事 是可以的
that being different is a good thing and it’s OK.
不需要害怕这点
And you don’t need to be scared of it,
因为那么多人喜欢米兰达
because so many people love Miranda,
意味着有可能
which means there’s a possibility
也有那么多人爱我