走吧
Come on, let’s go.
我通常到此时都选择讲一些
Now is usually a time that I choose something to talk about
我自己喜欢的话题
that interests me and I try to ignore
然后假装看不到大伙开始打瞌睡
some heads that may be nodding off while I talk.
但你们今天应该很庆幸 我这周不打算这么做
But you’re gonna be happy to know that I’m not gonna do that this week. Yeah.
我邀请了我们教会的克莉斯蒂比恩 分享见证
I’ve asked our dear friend Christy Beam to speak with us today.
我相信在座大多数人都是为此而来
I’m sure that’s why most of you are here,
因为我布道通常没这么多人
because I don’t usually get this big a crowd.
对了 电视台的人要记得奉献
By the way, you had better put things into the collection plate, television people.
欢迎克莉斯蒂
Christy, please.

Okay.
过去一点
Scooch over.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我本来不确定今天要不要上台
Well, I wasn’t sure I was gonna do this today
因为我并不知道会不会回来这
’cause I didn’t think I was comin’ back here.
安娜生病时 我无法理解
When Anna got sick, I just couldn’t understand it.
为什么这个这么爱神的小女孩
Why was this devoted,
要受这么多罪?
God-loving little girl going through this?
我感到无助
I felt hopeless.
感到孤独
I felt alone.
我气我们的祷告没有成真
I was angry that our prayers weren’t being answered.
我丧失了信心
I lost my faith.
因为这样 我无视于周遭的一切
Because of that, I didn’t see what was all around me.
爱因斯坦曾说过人生只有两种活法
Albert Einstein said there are only two ways to live your life.
一是相信世上没有奇迹
One is as though nothing is a miracle
另一种则是将每一件事都视为奇迹
and the other is as though everything is a miracle.
我可以笃定的说 我并没有将每天都当成奇迹般的生活
I’m the first to tell you I wasn’t living my life as though everything is a miracle.
我错过了许多
I missed a lot.
人间四处都是奇迹
Miracles are everywhere.
要爬吗 安娜?
Want to climb, Anna?
善是奇迹
Miracles are goodness.
你们先玩吧
You guys finish without me.
嘿 安娜
Hey, Anna.
再见
Bye.
丹尼
Danny.
我明天没法来上班
I can’t make it to work tomorrow.
有时以很奇怪的方式
Sometimes showing up in the strangest of ways
在我们人生的过客身上显现…
through people who are just passing through our lives…
我的系统好像出问题了
There seems to be a problem with my system.
肿胀问题更大因为… – 诺可医生?
And the distension is bigger because… – Dr. Nurko?
嗯?
Yes?
我是新来的柜台小姐
I’m the new receptionist.
好的
All right.
…在挚友身上… – 快点 小子 走了
…to dear friends… – Come on, buddy, let’s go.
…不管发生什么事都陪在我们身边
…who are there for us no matter what.
不 不 快回去睡
No, no, no. Let’s go back to sleep.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
惊喜! – 惊喜!
Surprise! – Surprise!
奇迹就是
Miracles are

love.
安娜!
Anna!
奇迹就是神
Miracles are God.
神就是宽恕
And God is forgiveness.
世上这么多受苦的孩子
Why was Anna healed when today around the world
为何唯独安娜得救呢?
there are so many children suffering?
我不知道答案
I don’t know the answer.
但在我们经历这一切后
But after everything I’ve been through,
我发现
I’ve realized
我不是一个人
I’m not alone.
不管你们面临着什么
And whatever you may be going through,
我今天来是想告诉你们 你们不是孤军奋战
I am here to tell you, you are not alone.
奇迹是神用来告诉我们
Miracles are God’s way of letting us know
他就在身边
he’s here.
谢谢
Thank you.
安娜是否不像你所描述的那么重病呢?
Is it possible that Anna wasn’t as sick as you said she was?
真的假的? – 抱歉?
Is she serious? – I’m sorry?
你真的这么说吗?
Did you seriously just say that?
我想知道 – 大家都能理解
I want to know. – I’m sure you can all understand
这有点难以置信
this is a little hard to believe.
怎么这么说? – 当今有许多人
Why would they say that? – And there’s a lot of people out there
只是为了想出名 – 没错
that are just lookin’ for publicity. – That’s right.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
我相信她
I believe her.
我在医院见过安娜
I saw Anna in the hospital.
她那时病重
She was gravely ill.
严重到我不知道她能不能再出院
So much so that I wasn’t sure she was going to make it out.
我从来就不是信教的人
I’ve never been a religious person.
但我美丽的女儿…
But my beautiful daughter…
我美丽的女儿
My beautiful daughter
最近去世了
died recently.
她叫做海莉
Her name was Haley.
死时才十岁
And she was 10.
死于癌症
She had cancer.
她受了好多苦
And she suffered a great deal.
但是她最后几周的人生却很不一样
But the last few weeks of her life were different.
她感到…
She felt…
她感到安心
She felt safe.
感受到被爱
She felt loved.
感受到…
She felt…
她感受到神
She felt God.
这都是因为安娜给她的信仰
And she felt that way because Anna gave her faith.
为她带来了平静
She gave her peace.
所以…
So…
我今天专程地
I came here today
从波士顿赶来谢谢安娜
from Boston to thank Annabel.
谢谢你
And to thank you
分享了你的故事
for sharing your story.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
谢谢大家来临
Thank you all very much for coming.
若想每周都来做礼拜
If you’d like to join us weekly,
可在后面登记 – 最好是
you can sign up in the back. – Yeah, sure.
我们的执事会协助你们
Our deacons will take care of that. Thank you.

Ben.
海莉的事我很遗憾
I am so sorry to hear about Haley.

Hey.
我该怎么谢你?
How can I ever thank you?
你看看 – 我真不敢相信你来了
Look at this. – I can’t believe you came.
嘿 甜心 – 嗨
Hey, sweetie. – Hi.
你好吗? – 很好
How are you? – Good.
你看来真好 洋装很漂亮
You look so good. That’s a very cute dress.
时候到了 披萨大团圆
Here we go, the great pizza reunion.
小瓢虫们 – 可以吃了吗?
All right, ladybugs. – Can we eat now?
我饿坏了
I’m starving.
先让爸爸祷告
Well, let’s let your daddy say grace.
这样吧 不如由你来
You know what, baby? Why don’t you say it?
头低下 ㄚ头们
Bow your heads, girls.
神啊 感谢祢赐给我们这一餐
Dear God, we give thanks for this meal.
我们要感谢彼此
We give thanks for each other.
还有感谢祢与祢所行的事
We give thanks for you and all that you are.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 现在! – 阿门
Amen. Now! – Amen.
准备好了吗? – 快抢
Ready? – Get it.
开动罗! – 等等!
Here we go! – Wait!
等等! – 等什么?
Wait! Wait! – Wait, what?
什么? – 什么?
What? – What?
让小艾先吧
Let’s let Abbie go first.
等到安娜好后再吃披萨是她的主意
It was her idea not to eat pizza until Anna got better.
不要 你先啦
No, you go first. I mean,
你还在长 你先吧
your body’s still growing. You can go first.
不 你先 – 不要紧 给你先
No, you go first. – It’s okay, you can go first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!