你就不能跟爸爸妈妈一起了 而且你会…
You wouldn’t be with me and Daddy anymore and you would…
会在妈妈心里留下一个洞
You’d leave a hole in my heart.
对不起 妈妈
I’m sorry, Mommy.
我不想要让你伤心
I don’t want to make you sad.
我…我只是想让它停止
I… I just want it to be over.
付款失败
Not this one.
这张不行
Not this one.
拜托
Come on.
我们还要过安检耶
We still have to go through security.
…排第一个 – 先生 能让我们先吗?
…front of the line. – Sir, can we go ahead of him?
有另一条队可排吗? – 他到底有几张卡?
Is there another line? – How many cards does he have?
真的假的? – 太扯了
Really? – This is nuts.
好丢脸喔
This is embarrassing.
万一我们到前
What if Anna dies
安娜就死了呢? – 嘿 她不会死的
before we get there? – Hey, she’s not gonna die, okay?
好
Okay.
很抱歉耽误你了 – 不会
I’m sorry to hold you up. – No.
我要看 – 我们要错过班机了
I need to see. – We’re gonna miss our flight.
这是最后一张了
That’s the last one.
为什么这么久?
Why is this taking so long?
再20分就要起飞
The flight boards in 20 minutes.
拜托 – 真的假的?
Come on. – Really?
太扯了
This is nuts.
大家停止… – 可以快点吗?
Everybody stop… – Can we move it along?
还要再排队吗?
Do I have to get in another line?
我们已经等了半个小时了
We’ve been here for 30 minutes already.
我的系统好像出问题了
There seems to be a problem with my system.
看来我得手写开票了
I guess I’m gonna have to manually issue the tickets.
请注意你的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
Just be aware there may be
可能会收透♥支♥手续费
an overdraft fee from your credit card company, okay?
护士小姐要你去洗澡
The nurse wants you to take a shower.
告诉我为什么要
Tell me why.
安娜贝儿 已经五天了 你需要洗澡了 ㄚ头
Annabel, it’s been five days. You need a shower, little girl.
干嘛呢?为什么我要洗澡?
For what? Why do I need a stupid shower?
根本没差 都没差
It doesn’t matter. None of it matters.
安娜贝儿 看着我
Look at me. Annabel, look at me.
别这么说!我是想帮你耶!
Don’t say that! I am here trying to help you!
我不需要帮助!
Well, I don’t want any more help!
我只是不想被打扰! – 这…
I just want to be left alone! – Well…
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
嗨
Hi.
我想问你…
Hey, I was wonderin’ if you…
能不能让安娜贝儿听电♥话♥
Maybe you’d be able to put Annabel on the phone.
好 她就在这
Yup. She’s right here.
是你♥爸♥爸 ㄚ头
It’s your daddy, young lady.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
洗澡前要不要先玩个游戏?
Hey, how do you feel about playin’ a game before you have a shower?
你怎么知道我需要洗澡?
How do you know I need a shower?
因为在走道上就可以闻到你的体臭了
Well, ’cause I can smell you right out here in the hall.
一、二、三!
One, two, three, go!
惊喜! – 惊喜!
Surprise! – Surprise!
小艾!
Abbie!
安娜!
Anna!
安娜!
Anna!
安娜!
Anna!
需要帮忙吗?
You want a hand?
要 天啊 嘿
Yes. God. Hey.
过来
Come here.
这才像样嘛
This is more like it, huh?
就是这样
There we go.
看看我的ㄚ头们
Look at my girlies.
我们好想你 宝贝
We missed you, baby.
看看我的ㄚ头们 – 我们都想你
Look at my girlies. – We missed you.
别抱那么紧
Stop squeezing so hard.
别像个小贝比似的
Stop being such a baby.
拜托 – 你说谁是小贝比?
Come on. – Who are you calling a baby?
好了 – 现在谁才是小贝比?
All right. – Who’s the baby now?
你才是
You are.
不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
ㄚ头们 你们会害我们被踢出去
Hey, girls, you’re gonna get us kicked out of here.
抱歉?
Excuse me?
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
小心!
Watch it!
嘿 打爸爸 打爸爸
Hey, get Daddy. Get Daddy.
喂 喂 喂!
Hey, hey, hey!
你应该是病人
You’re supposed to be sick.
好了
Hey, all right.
你可以充当枕头
We could use you as a pillow.
我爱你 对不起
I love you. I’m sorry.
好痛! – 我也爱你
That hurt! – I love you, too.
打妈妈
Get your mom.
打…打你妈去
Get your… Get your mom.
打爸爸!打爸爸!
Get Daddy! Get Daddy!
下来 快下来
Get down there. Get down there.
宝贝 我想你
Baby, I miss you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
为什么我出来总要坐轮椅?
Why do I always have to go out in a wheelchair?
我也是这么想
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这样跟护士说
That’s what I keep telling the nurse.
老的人是我耶 我们交换吧
I’m the one who’s old, so let’s switch.
好吗?换我了 拜托了 小姐
Okay? My turn, mademoiselle. S’il vous plaГ®t.
我好累喔 好累喔
I’m so tired. So tired.
快一点
Faster.
我好累啊
I’m so tired.
快点 快点
Faster. Faster.
到了
End of the trip.
好吧 漂亮小妞
All right, pretty girl.
一路顺风 好吗?
Have a safe flight, okay?
谢谢你 诺可医生
Thank you, Dr. Nurko.
好
Okay.
克莉斯蒂 孩子开始忧郁并不罕见
Christy, it’s not uncommon for kids to fall into a depression.
忧郁症可能让疼痛更加剧
And depression can make the pain worse.
尽早跟儿童心理咨商师
So, make an appointment
安排会诊
with a child psychologist as soon as you can.
好吗? – 好
Okay? – Okay.
克莉斯蒂 尽量多跟她相处
And, Christy, spend all the time you can with her.
家人现在对她来说是最好的良药
Her family is the best medicine right now.
好的 比恩特工队
All right, team Beam.
再见 – 说“再见”
Bye-bye. -Say, “Bye-bye.”
再见 安娜贝儿 – 再见
Bye-bye, Annabel. – Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
嗨 我是克莉斯蒂比恩
Hi there, this is Christy Beam.
波士顿的山穆尔诺可医师 介绍我找你
I was referred by Dr. Samuel Nurko up in Boston,
有关于我的女儿安娜贝儿比恩
regarding my daughter, Annabel Beam.
我想跟克莱斯医生谈谈
I was hoping I could talk to Dr. Crites for a few minutes please.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
没干嘛
Nothing.
怎么不跟我还有爱德琳出来呢?
Why don’t you come outside with me and Adelynn?
要干嘛?
And do what?
不知道 但总比在这好
I don’t know. It’s just better than being in here.
来嘛 很好玩的
Come on, it’ll be fun.
你想要的话我们可以踢足球
We can play soccer if you want to.
好啊
Sure.
嗨 我是克莉斯蒂比恩 诺可医生介绍我的
Hi. Christy Beam, referred by Dr. Nurko.
你好 克莱斯医生 我是克莉斯蒂比恩
Hi, Dr. Crites, this is Christy Beam.
我打来是为了我女儿 安娜贝儿比恩
I’m calling regarding my daughter, Annabel Beam.
要不要爬爬看?
You want to climb?
你知道我没办法 小艾
You know I can’t, Abbie.
为何不能?
Why not?