本片根据真实故事改编
安娜
李察朵西医生
急诊室
伯利森特许学校
爱丽丝梦游仙境
山穆尔诺可医师
公共卫生硕士
全国第一儿科医师
周日 周一 周二 周三 周四
波士顿儿童医院
万怡饭店
胃镜室
南方航♥空♥
处理中…
达拉斯沃思堡
专业医护
注意:X光射线
注意:MRI第三区
前往A与B机门
前往CDE候机区
大众运输
波士顿时报
班韦斯勒
欢迎光临比恩家
这是我爸爸!
爸 爸 最 棒 了!
我妹妹安德琳!
我老姐艾比!
(总在发短♥信♥)
妈 妈!
这 就 是 我!
我快乐的不得了!
我终于不用再进出医院了!
自我从树上摔下来已经三年多了.
我的树去年暴风雨时毁了.
现在的我是个健康
\h\h\h\h\h\h又快乐的初一学生
再也没有生过病.
比恩
在我的成长过程中鲜少有人谈及奇迹
When I was growin’ up, people didn’t really talk about miracles.
我对它不是很了解 也不确定自己是否相信奇迹
I’m not sure I understood what they were or if I believed in them.
奇迹定义为
A miracle is defined
无法以自然或科学法则解释的事物
as something not explicable by natural or scientific laws.
那究竟该如何解释?
But then how do you explain it?
它怎么会发生呢?
How does it happen?
背后的主宰者是谁?
Who or what is behind it?
凯文、艾德琳、安娜贝儿 走罗!
Kevin, Adelynn, Annabel, let’s go!
凯文!小艾!
Kevin! Abbie!
天啊 好好玩 – 等等
Oh, my gosh. This is so fun! – Wait.
等等 换我了
Wait. Okay, my turn.
好啦 – 现在该我玩了
Okay, okay. – I want a turn now.
每次都轮不到我
I never got a turn.
你会头晕的 – 你才头晕呢
You’ll get dizzy. – You’re dizzy.
艾德琳 这对六岁儿不好
Well, Adelynn, it’s not good for a six-year-old.
你的脑部还在发育
Your brain’s still developing.
六岁真倒楣
It sucks being six.
别乱说话 艾德琳
You should watch your mouth, Adelynn.
乱说话可是要下地狱的
You know, you could go to hell for swearing.
我才不会下地狱
I’m not going to hell.
地狱在加州
Hell is in California.
艾德琳 谁告诉你的? – 学校的莉丝强生
Who told you that, Adelynn? – Liz Johnson from school.
就那个父母说迪士尼乐园 出自撒旦之手的女孩?
Is she the one whose parents think that Disneyland’s the work of Satan?
就是她 – 嗯
That’s her. – Well,
这里没有人会下地狱
no one here is goin’ to hell.
除非你们把衣服弄脏了
Unless you girls get your clothes dirty.
我跟你们说过多少次了 不要穿
How many times have I told you not to play outside
做礼拜的衣服出去玩
in your Sunday school dresses?
过来 – 对不起
Come here. – Sorry, Mom.
对不起 – 不要紧
Sorry, Mom. – It’s all right.
我假装你们不是我生的就好了
I’ll just pretend you’re not mine.
嘿 凯文!
Hey, Kevin!
连你也要被警告作礼拜前 不准在外头玩吗?
I have to tell you not to play outside before church, too?
它们肚子饿时会闹脾气 宝贝 你知道的
They get cranky when they’re hungry, baby, you know that.
嗯
Yeah.
去帮我拿毛衣好吗 甜心? – 好
Grab my sweater, would you, honey? – Okay.
45分了 亲爱的 我们要迟到了
It’s quarter to, hon. We’re gonna be late.
别紧张 宝贝 赶得上的
Relax, baby, we’re good.
你还得换衣服 – 你就别担心了
We got to get you changed. – Don’t you worry about it, baby.
我会搞定一切
I got it all under control.
今天可不是上空礼拜日喔
Well, it’s not shirtless Sunday at church.
快点 ㄚ头们 小艾、艾德琳、安娜 走罗!
Come on, girls. Abbie, Adelynn, Anna, let’s go!
先上车去吧 妈妈着急了
Go on and get in the truck. Your mother’s stressin’ out.
你好漂亮
You look pretty.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
走吧 – 都长得像妈妈
Come on. – They take after their mama.
拜托
Please.
我看来帅气吗?
So, do I look handsome?
秀色可餐?
Or fetching, maybe?
系好安全带 ㄚ头们 走罗
Buckle up, girls. Let’s go.
一句赞美都没有?
Nothin’, really?
好吧 真难伺候
All right. Tough crowd.
嘿!
Hey!
出发罗!
Here we go!
帮帮我
Help me out.
不如这次我们上去 快点
How ’bout we go this time. Come on.
快点 帮忙一起唱
Come on, help us sing it now.
给麦克和乐团掌声鼓励!
Let’s hear it for Mac and the band!
嗯 太棒了
Yeah. That’s fantastic.
俗语说得好“一分耕耘 一分收获”
There is a common phrase, “No pain, no gain.”
这对健身来说是真理
And it is, of course, attributed to the sculpting of our bodies.
但同样的 也适用于
But the same principle can be applied
强健我们的人格与加深我们的灵性
to the sculpting of our character and the deepening of our spiritual life.
当路途艰幸时
So, when the road gets bumpy,
前方布满乌云时
when the storms rain down,
我是可以采取一些行为保护自己
I could do a few things to protect myself.
我可以去买♥♥顶安全帽
You know, I could get a nice helmet.
搞不好还可以找到一支雨伞
And we might be able to find ourselves an umbrella.
刚好就搁在那里
Just happened to be there.
雨伞打开后 我们还得确保
Now that that’s open, we better make sure
保险费已经缴足了
that our insurance premiums are paid up, too.
我们可以找把雨伞
So, we can get an umbrella,
买♥♥顶安全帽 甚至是买♥♥保险
and we can get a helmet, and we can get insurance.
但有一样东西是我们所需要 却是肉眼所看不见的
But there’s one thing that we need that can’t be seen,
也无法买♥♥来的
and it can’t be bought.
那就是信仰
And that is faith.
没错 阿门
Yeah. Amen.
信仰才是唯一真正的避风港
Faith is really the only true shelter.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
好香啊
Man, that smells really good.
大伙 我想要感谢比恩一家人
Everybody, I just want to thank the Beams
将他们家开放 让我们 举办每月一度的野餐会
for opening up their home for our monthly picnic.
你真好
You’re so good.
记得
Remember,
这礼拜要记得 登记参加达拉斯水族馆远足
sign-ups for the trip to the Dallas Aquarium are this week.
不是下周 是这周 – 我想去
Not next week, this week. – Yeah, I want to go.
好 我们去 – 最后 若任何人
Yeah, we’ll go. – And finally, anybody
有养动物或是认识有养动物的朋友
who has an animal or who has a friend with an animal
或是有家人养动物 或是本身就是个动物
or a family member who has an animal or you are an animal,
或想把老公送出家门
your husband who you want to get out of the house
让他享受一下
for maybe a little bit of time with,
一碗水与吹冷气的话
you know, some air conditioning and a bowl of water,
记得带他们去找凯文比恩弟兄…
take ’em over to see our brother Kevin Beam…
耶 凯文! – 他最近刚开了…
Yeah, Kevin! – …who has just opened the largest
全德州最大的混合兽医院 好吗?
mixed animal clinic in Texas. Okay?
请大家告诉大家! 请大家都去捧场
Send everybody! Send everybody and their animals.
谢谢 – 会为你们祷告
Thank you. – We’ll be prayin’ for you.
会为大家祷告
We’ll be prayin’ for all of you.
我不想知道你花了多少钱
I do not even want to know what you paid for that.
我连想都不敢想
More than I care to think about.
我们将房♥子的每一分钱都贷出来了 好让他开业
We took every bit of equity out of this house so he could open.
克莉斯蒂
Christy.
每一分钱
Every bit of equity.
你答应了?
You agreed to that?
没办法
See, no.
我不可能让崔维斯这么做 我晚上连觉都会睡不好
I could not let Travis do that. I would not be able to sleep at night.
你真的很厉害 愿意这么做
That’s good for you. Good for you that you’re doin’ that.
想分享你的祷告吗?
Any prayers you want to share?
我已经13岁了 妈
I’m 13, Mom.