You know you shouldn’t run around
in other people’s houses.
但这是我家 妈妈
我跟克林格先生要的礼物
But this is my house, Mommy!
The one I asked Mr. Kringle for.
没错 我知道 我的房♥间在楼上
就跟我说的一样
It is, it is! I know it is. My room
upstairs is just like I wanted it.
你说的对
You were right.
妈妈告诉我
如果事情跟你想象中不一样
Mommy told me if things don’t turn out
the way you want them to
你还是得保持信念
我真的那么做了 你说的对 妈妈
you still got to believe.
And I did, and you were right, Mommy.
克林格先生是圣诞老人
Mr. Kringle is Santa Claus.
-你要去哪里?
-去看看有没有秋千
-Where are you going?
-To see if there’s a swing!
真的有
There is one! There is one!
你真的那么跟她说?
You told her that?
外面挂着出♥售♥的牌子
The sign outside said it’s for sale.
我们不能让她失望
We can’t let her down.
我从来没有怀疑过你
那只是我愚蠢的常识
I never really doubted you.
It was just my silly common sense.
现在相信我是件有道理的事
我一定是个好律师
It even makes sense to believe
in me now. I must be a good lawyer.
我让全世界的人都相信
一个老人真的是圣诞老人
I take a little old man and legally prove
to the world that he’s Santa Claus…
不 不可能的
Oh, no. It can’t be!
那一定是搬出去的人留下来的
It must have been left here
by the people that moved out.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许这跟我的精彩表现无关
Maybe I didn’t do such
a wonderful thing after all.