Nigra, who I serve is my damn business.
你为希♥特♥勒♥的爪牙服务
Hitler’s goose-steppers you feeding.
却想让我像猪那样在水槽进食
Want me to eat out a trough in the backyard like I’m some pig?
要我一枪毙了你吗
You want me to shoot you in the head?
冷静点
Calm down!
放下枪
Put the goddamn gun down, Herb!
这都是美国人 你站在那一边 他还是我们
We’re all Americans here. Whose side you on? Theirs or ours?
尊重军人 我来解决
Respect the uniform. I’ll tell you what, all right?
这些冰激凌算我的 你站那一边
I’ll pay for the damn ice slops. Whose side are you on?
你想这店被封了吗 有种你就试试
You want this whole shop off-limits? Wish you’d try.
拿冰激凌了 伙计们
We got the ice cream, guys.
你们该回基地了 听懂我的话了吗
Suggest you boys find your way back to base. You understand me?
快点带这些德国兵出去
Get these Jerrys out quick. Move, goddamn it, move!
快点 快点走啊 滚啊 该死的
Get on your goddamn feet! Schnell, goddamn it, schnell!
今天真倒霉 没时间管这混帐事了
I don’t have all goddamn day! I don’t have time for this shit.
妈的 快点走
Goddamn it! Pick up your goddamn feet!
长官没教你们怎么前进 快走
Didn’t your Fuhrer teach you how to march, boys? Move it!
你们这些黑人还等什么 没听见吗 滚
What y’all niggers waiting on? Y’all deaf nigras? Go on.
该滚了 想吃子弹吗 滚
It’s time for you to go. Wanna get strung up? Go on!
这里只欢迎白人 告诉你们的朋友 这里不欢迎你们来
It’s whites only in here. You tell your friends they’re not welcome here.
通知你们的朋友 滚 大猩猩
You spread the news. You big baboon! Go on, git!
饭桶
Git!
斯坦普斯 发生什么事了 这次走运
Stamps, what happened? Lucky this time.
毕晓普 冰激凌呢
Bishop? Where the ice slops?
学着点 儿子 你就要这样对待这些动物
There’s a lesson for you, son. That’s how you treat these animals.
让这些穿军装的黑鬼 和 黄种的日本鬼子再跑来跑去的话
Between the nigra in uniform and free yellow-bellied Japs running around,
国家肯定会灭亡
country’s gone to hell in a handbasket.
放下枪 该死
Put ’em down. Oh, shit.
下午好 看啊
Good afternoon. Look,
你就像只路易安纳州的公鸡那样
you cock-a-doodle-doo Bumfuck, Louisiana
混♥蛋♥ 给我五只有樱桃的冰激凌
motherfucker, I want my five ice slops with a cherry on top.
放在你为德国兵服务的地方
Right there where you served them Jerrys at.
好说 记得 把手洗干净
Sure. Wash your hands ‘fore you serve
因为你一直抓着德国兵的小♥弟♥弟♥
since you was likely yanking those Krauts’ cocks all morning.
拜托 我妻子孩子在这 含蓄点好吗
Please, I got my wife and my son here. Please, just take it easy.
要我们做啥都行
We’ll do whatever you like.
没关系 斯坦普斯
It’s OK. Stamps.
我改主意了 打包拿走
I changed my mind. Make it to go.
要在这鬼地方吃 我会恶心死的
I wouldn’t get caught dead eatin’ in a shithole like this.
老婆有纸杯给这几位先生吗
Vera? We got some paper cups for these gentlemen?
快点 马上
Come on, cracker. Just a second.
快点 你们有多少人
Hurry up. How many are ya?
五位 一共五个
Five. Five on the house.
快点 饭桶
Come on, boy, git!
都要带樱桃的 都要
Cherries as well? I said cherries!
这就好 快点
Cherries it is. Hurry up.
把墙上的给我撕掉
Get the top off of that for me.
走吧孩子 马上就撕
Now, come on, boy. As fast as I can here.
孩子 我们得找个地方沟通沟通
OK, boy. We got to figure out a way to talk.
我有个不会说话的表哥 和他用轻拍来沟通
I got a cousin back home, can’t talk. So what he do is tap.
我们也像他那样 好不好
So what we’ll do is tap. OK?
好 现在看着我
OK. Now, follow me.
拍一下就是 “是”
One tap means “yes.”
拍两下就是 “不”
Two taps means “no.”
拍三下就是
Three taps means…
“再来”
“try.”
拍四下就是
Four taps means…
你困了 拍五下就是
…you sleepy. Five taps means…
你该吃药了
…you got to take your medicine.
拍六下 这很重要 孩子
Six tap, this one is real important, boy…
怦 怦
Boom! Boom!
表示危险 坏事了 有麻烦了
It’s danger. It’s bad. It’s trouble.
好 一下 是
OK. One. Si.
两下 不
Two tap? No.
三下
Three tap?
我没听懂 我想你是掌握了
I don’t quite understand, boy, but I think you got it.
四下
Four tap.
五下
Ooh! Five tap.
好孩子 还有最后一个 准备好
OK, boy, it’s only one more left. You ready?
六下
Six tap.
鲍姆 鲍姆
Boom! Boom!
很好 非常好
Good. Good.
想学意大利语吗 我试试
You want to learn italiano? I’m trying.
蕾娜塔 你结婚了吗 结了
Renata, are you married? Yes.
他叫维托里奥 和你一样是士兵
His name is Vittorio. Soldier like you.
你是黑人 和其他美国人不一样
You, Negroes, you’re different from other Americans.
其实没什么区别
Ain’t no difference in us, really.
不 我们的作用不同 就是这样
No, we’re just different where it counts. That’s all.
你什么意思 蕾娜塔 宝贝
What do you mean? Renata, baby,
这么说吧 黑人周六狂欢如果你是个有色人种
let me put it to you this way. If you ever, ever been colored
美女 你就不会再想去当什么了
on a Harlem Saturday night, girl, you wouldn’t wanna be nothing else.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我该展示给你看
Mm-hm. You should let me show you.
谁让你来这丢人
Why you spreading foolishness?
你去哪 这里味道不好
Where are you going? It smells in here.
抽烟吗 宝贝
You smoke, baby?
就来一根怎么样
How about just one?
骆驼牌的
They’re Camels.
美国香烟
Americano cigarettos.
过滤的
Filterless.
口味香醇
Smooth taste.
很贵的
Great value.
试一下 美女
Go on, girl.
教堂不准吸烟
Should not smoke in church.
海伊中士
Hey, sarge.
无线电有消息吗 电波很乱
Any word from the radio? Yep. Snafu.
“一切正常 还是那么混乱”
“Situation normal, all fucked up.”
毕晓普 把种族关系又退回400年
Negroes like Bishop set the race back 400 years.
如果可以的话 他早把
He’d stick his limp, light-skinned penis in a 88 if he could.
薄皮软绵绵的小♥弟♥弟♥竖成88了
他叫我纸巾头 什么
He calls me a handkerchief head. What?
汤姆大叔 嘿 我不能
An Uncle Tom. Hey, I don’t…
我知道波多黎各人不会帮忙
I know. Puerto Ricans ain’t got nothing to do with it.
不 长官 我是说 毕晓普 就是 毕晓普
No, sir. I mean, look, Bishop is Bishop.
是什么值得你管这么多事情呢
For what it’s worth, you’re doing a hell of a job out here.
这里有些东西不对头 什么不对
Something wrong here. Wrong with what?
我爱上意大利了 在这里我不是黑人
Getting to love Italy. I ain’t a nigger here.
我就是我 是的 在这都一样
I’m just me. Yeah. Same here.
这些意大利人对神很虔诚
These Italians is catchin’ holy hell,
他们不会让一个黑人感到难堪
but ain’t studying how to keep a Negro down.
我有从没感到的自♥由♥
I ain’t never felt so free in my life.
在异国他乡感到的这种自♥由♥
Makes me feel ashamed to feel more free
比自己国家还深 对此我很惭愧
in a foreign country than I do in my own.
我的未来就取决于美国是否更好 对吗
All my tomorrows was based on America gettin’ better. If it doesn’t?
该享乐时就享乐 兄弟
Just enjoy the night, my friend.
也许明天没机会了
‘Cause tomorrow may never come.
赫克托 过来吧
Hector. Come?
萨金特
Sarge?
谢谢
Thank you.
葡萄酒 当然
Wine? Certainly.
什么
What?
从来没看过女人的胸吗
You have never seen a woman’s breasts before?
蕾娜塔 你真美
Renata, you’re beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
游击队
Partisans?
你是谁
Who are you?
游击队吗
Partisans?
过来 过来
Come here! Come here!