I almost choked.
你们等在这
You wait here.
我的朋友
My friend.
美国♥军♥队越来越靠近了
The Americans are getting closer.
我们的通知他们 德国人要反击
We have to warn them about the Germans’ counterattack.
他们早就知道了 真的
They know it already, for sure.
你怎么样 还好吗
You? How are you?
我 我很好
Me? I’m okay.
你呢
You?
我的眼前总闪现 马可的神情
I always have Marco’s face in front of my eyes.
别为这烦心
Don’t worry about that.
我弟弟已经死了 没人在意他了
My brother is dead. Nobody cares about him any more.
我在意
I care.
照你看来
In your opinion…
登我们站到上帝面前那天
when we will be in front of God,
如果我们能上天堂的话
if we ever get there,
上帝会调查我们的政♥治♥身份吗
is he going to ask us for our political card?
如果他说 ” 马可 不行 卢多♥维♥科 不行
Is he going to say, “Marco, no… Ludovico, no.
你们不能进天堂 你们是法♥西♥斯♥份子”
You’re not allowed in because you’re Fascists.”
在上帝眼中我们和他们没啥区别
What’s the difference between us and them in the eyes of God?
不要再难为自己
You’re asking yourself too many questions.
想得太多 迟早会发疯的
If you think too much, it will drive you crazy.
那谁来杀德国佬
And then who will kill the Germans?
海伊
Hey.
总之 过去的事无法挽回
Anyway, what’s done is done.
乔治分队370 乔治分队3-7 完毕
George Company to 370, George Company to 3-7, over.
乔治分队370 完毕
George Company to 370, over.
谁能告诉那大块头 叫他滚出我的房♥间
Someone tell that big beast to get out of my room.
嘘 这孩子在发烧
Shh! The Boy has a fever.
他需要吃点东西 好好休息
He needs to eat and get some rest.
想想其他人 就算了吧
Try thinking of others every once in awhile.
阿图罗
Arturo.
巨大的巧克力城♥堡♥
The Chocolate Giant’s Castle…
你只能看到它
if you could only see it.
它非常大
It’s enormous.
不 太大了
No, even bigger.
可我见过它
Of course I saw it.
全部是由巧克力做的
It’s all made of chocolate.
你拿掉一块后
You break a piece off,
它又长出来
and it grows back.
我还给你留了一块
Yes, I did save a piece for you.
上帝呀
Good heavens.
这孩子有点不对劲
Something’s not right.
有人给他下了咒
Someone put the evil eye on him.
不管有没有下咒 他都得走了
Bewitched or not, he’s got to go.
去哪 跟那些美国人一起
To where? With the Americans.
我感到孩子给我们带来了好运
I think he brings good luck. The Boy stays.
这是我的家
This is my house.
也是我的
I have a house too.
娜塔丽娜
Natalina.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得这孩子被鬼缠上了
I say this Boy is talking to the Devil.
我们得找个牧师来
We need a Priest here.
他不需要牧师 他需要医生
He doesn’t need a Priest. He needs a Doctor.
牧师能把鬼赶走
A Priest can take the Devil out of him.
特雷纳 醒醒 我们走了
Train, get up. We gotta book.
请让一下
Excuse me.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, boy. Hey.
到时间吃药了
Time for you to take your medicine again.
在这 准备好了吗
Here it comes. Ready?
给你 谢谢
There. Thank you.
喝点汤 孩子
Get you some of that soup, boy.
太好了 这以前他不愿吃东西
Yes. He would not eat before.
喝了吧 孩子
Here you go, boy.
它洒得满身都是
It’s all over your shirt.
快点 孩子 我们走了
Come on, boy. Let’s go.
我的巧克力巨人
My Chocolate Giant.
好的 军士 我们准备好了
OK, sarge. We ready.
哦 等一下 等一下
Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on.
我们 天哪 “我们” 走
We? Boy, where the hell “we” goin’?
要不是你骗他 我们也不会来这
You wasn’t chiseling him, we wouldn’t be here.
你以为 诺克斯 在找我们 什么
You think Nokes is lookin’ for us? What?
自从我们来了 赫克托就一直在修那个无线电通讯机
Hector been tryin’ to fix that radio since we got here.
什么
Shh! What?
有危险
Arrivedamn-derci.
赫克托我们得走
Hector. We gotta bail. Ask the old man if he’ll show us another way outta here.
那老头能不能给我们找另一条路出去
也许能找到366连
Maybe we can reach the 366.
跑不到五英尺就会遇到德国鬼子
We can’t get five feet outta here without being flavor of the week for the Guten Tags.
这些人在这不也活了这么多年了
These people survived for years without mortars.
留在老乡家吧
Stay with the paisans.
你想留下来过家家 那你就留吧 我可走了
You wanna stay here and play house, go ahead, but I’m bookin’.
问问那老人能不能指条其他出山的路
Ask the old man if he’ll show us another way outta these mountains.
告诉他我们可以给他钱
Tell him we’ll pay him.
我们有很多当地的钱
We got plenty of that funny money they use around here.
你能给指条安全的路走吗
Can you show us a safe path?
没有安全的路
There is no safe way.
德国人 枪炮声 啪 啪
Germans. Boom! Boom!
你知道一条路的
You know a way.
佛朗哥是邮差问他吧 我年龄大了
Franco was the mailman, ask him. I’m too old.
我 我还得把这封信给发出去
Me? I have to deliver the mail.
什么信 你这老疯子
What mail, you old crazy fool?
老疯子 你才又老又疯 像你的父母
Old crazy fool? You’re the old crazy, like your mother and your father.
我知道 你知道
I know. You know?
我知道一条路 我带你们走
I know a way. I take you.
你说什么
What did you say?
我女儿刚说了什么
What did my daughter say?
我跟这事没关系
I have nothing to do with this.
毕晓普 你怎样想的
Bishop. What you think?
这个小红帽要带我们穿越丛林吗
Little Red Riding Hood lead us through the woods?
不知道 军士
I don’t know, sarge.
我的意思 她挺好 应该没问题
I mean, she fine. Man, she fine.
我听说这儿也有墨索里尼的女特务啊
I hear that they got lady Mussolinis, too.
这可能是一个陷阱
Could be a trap.
赫克托
Hector.
你是头 上士
You the boss, staff sergeant.
不好了 不 不好了
No good. No. No good.
这老头突然说英语了 哈哈
All of a sudden the old man speaks some English, huh?
你是不是疯了
Are you crazy in the head?
不要这样说
Keep out of this.
我不准你走
I forbid you to go.
我不需要你同意 明白吗
I don’t need your permission. Understand?
可你是我的女儿
You’re still my daughter.
听着 我们能找到路 我们走
Look, we’ll find a way outta here. Let’s go.
再见 美国人
Bye-bye, Americani.
蕾娜塔 快走开
Renata. Come away.

No!

Oh!
香烟 巧克力
Cigarette? Chocolate?
算了吧
Hell, no!
去你的吧
Shove it up your ass.
斯坦普斯 上尉为走那条路费了很大心思
Sergeant Stamps out there fussin’ over what side to get back to.
那没意义 孩子
It don’t mean nothin’, boy.
我 我也不知道
Me, I ain’t got a side.
阿图罗 说如果你转头的话
Arturo said that if you turn your head…
我的生日就到了
it will be my birthday.
我会有很多很多的玩具和糖果
I’ll get toys and lots of candy.
拜托 现在你转一下头
Now, please turn your head.
请转一下头了
Please turn your head.
我明白你的意思 孩子
I can’t understand your words, boy.
不过我不需要明白
But I don’t need to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!