让我们接受黑白一家的世界吧
To lead me into the New World.
这是英国人送来的礼物
A gift from the Brits.
高度大概11 000英尺拍下的
Taken at 11,000 feet. See?
德国在拉马比索特大约有2-3个团的兵力
That’s a German buildup at Lama Di Sotto. Two or three regiments.
你担心他们会发动突袭 但愿不会
Surprise attack you worried about? I hope not.
我从游击队的得到的确切消息
I got corroboration from a partisan.
那些人不可信
Anybody crush grapes with feet can’t be trusted.
去找德国人证实一下
Get some Krauts to confirm.
已经去找了 长官 拉顿上尉
Already working on it, sir. Captain Rudden!
晚上好 将军 进来
Good evening, general. Come.
德军计划可能在瑟尔奥峡谷下游发动反击
Germans may be planning counteroffensive down the Serchio Valley.
我要找个战俘确认一下 你还去那里吗
We need a POW to confirm. You running patrols there?
乔治分队有一个班进入那个地区
George Company has a squad sitting right in that area.
然后呢 他们跨过了瑟尔奥河
How? They pushed across the Serchio
那是因为缅因山比较薄弱
beyond Hill Maine at the weak point.
我听说他们曾请求炮火支援
I heard them call for artillery.
原本可以打破德军防线
Might’ve broken Jerry’s hold on the river.
可 诺克斯 上尉却没有开火
Captain Nokes didn’t fire.
为什么 他没看到他们 长官
Why not? He couldn’t see ’em, sir.
不相信他们过了河 没管他们
Didn’t believe they crossed, they got hung up.
我让福克斯分队潜伏在乔治分队下游
I had Fox Company positioned down the river from George Company.
那非常热 他们有四个人上了山
Got pretty hot over there. Four of ’em right up a mountain.
如果他们活着应该有武器和无线电
Got weapons and a radio if they’re alive.
那四个人是谁 应该能查出来
Who are the four men? Shouldn’t be hard to find out.
他们中的一个块头特别大
One of them’s the biggest Negro you’ve ever seen in your life.
很好 可以走了
Very well then. Dismissed.
上帝呀 我受够了
My God, I’ve had it.
好了 可以了
Come on, it’s enough.
好 走吧
Yeah, let’s go.
我的吃点东西啦
I need something to eat.
德国人走了 德国人走了
The Germans are leaving!
推它上去 不然我就杀了它
Push it up or I’ll kill it right now.
我已经用了最大的力气
I’m pushing as hard as I can.
拉 拉 拉呀
Pull, pull, pull.
我的天 快饿死了
My goodness I’m hungry.
终于有东西吃了
Finally something to chew on,
我不想再嚼那些粘巴巴的东西了
rather than the slime they feed us.
再见了 餐桌上的肉 啥吃得都没了
Goodbye meat. Now there’ll be nothing left.
他们吃这个一点油水都没有
They won’t get fat on it.
咋不把他们噎死
Let’s hope they choke on it.
你们两个别说了
Shut up, the two of you!
听者 看看你们男人能不能从俄♥罗♥斯♥回来
Now, let’s see if your husband will come back from Russia.
圣人们哪
Mary, Joseph, Jesus,
快告诉我 他们能不能回来
tell us if we’ll see him or never see him again.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
我眼睛没以前好使了
My eyes aren’t what they used to be.
算了吧
Come on!
怎么啦 怎么啦
So, so, so?
我们连玩笑都不能开了吗 别这样
We can’t even joke? Come on.
这只是哄孩子的把戏
That thing is just a stupid kid’s game.
你真是个无赖
You’re the usual scoundrel!
他有法♥西♥斯♥发的良民证
Just because he carries the Fascist Party card,
他就以为可以肆意妄为
he thinks he can do what he wants.
是吗
Oh yes?
前些天是谁把德国人的黄油拿回家的
Then who was it who took butter from the Germans the other day?
是教皇吗
The Pope?
可能 反正不是我们
Maybe, because it wasn’t us.
还有电的事
And the light?
你的电是咋样来的
How did your electricity come back on?
爸爸
Papa.
跟我来一下
Come with me.
跟我来一下
Come with me.
怎么忽然又有电了
How did the light come back on?
他嘴里没有一句真话
The truth will never come out of his mouth.
过了这么多年 你该好好想想
You would think that after all these years,
你应该对你的朋友好点
you would treat your friends better.
你到底怎么了 爸爸
What is wrong with you, Papa?
跟我说说
Would you tell me?
都是因为娜塔丽娜
It’s Natalina.
她怎么啦
What did she do?
他对我下了咒语 那个巫婆
She put the evil eye on me, that Witch.
你怎么还是那老一套
You still going on about the same story?
是德国人偷了你的兔子 不是她
The Germans stole your rabbits, not her.
最近的事 有点不对头
There’s strange things going on.
突然又有电了
My electricity returned…
天知道 这以前都停两年半了
from God knows where after two and a half years.
我正要问你那件事
I was going to ask you about that.
现在灯亮得像要过狂欢节
Now I’m lit up like a carnival…
叫德国人和强盗都看得一清二楚
for every bandit and German to see.
这肯定是娜塔丽娜干的
It’s Natalina’s fault.
她想看着我死了埋在教堂后面
She wants to see me dead and buried behind the Church.
你乱说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她每天都在为你祷告
She prays for you every day.
记得我的话了吗
Know what I say?
回去 对你的朋友们道个歉
You go back in there and apologize to your friends.
告诉大家你也讨厌墨索里尼
Tell everyone that Mussolini disgusts you,
还有 你再也不属于法♥西♥斯♥了
and that you are not a Fascist anymore.
墨索里尼本来把我们变成了世界强国
Il Duce made us a world power again.
他的错误就是和疯子希♥特♥勒♥上了一条船
His only mistake was to get in bed with that imbecile Hitler.
爸爸 首领二世背叛了意大利
Papa, II Duce betrayed Italy.
你会看到他覆灭的那一天
And now you’ll see how this is going to end.
你还年轻 我的孩子
You are still so young, my child.
还不了解世间的人情冷暖
You don’t know the ways of the world.
以后会明白的
But you will learn.
谁能让我明白呢
And from whom?
是你这个法♥西♥斯♥分子
From a Fascist like you?
你真像你的母亲
You’re just like your mother.
他以前也常对你说 那些黑衣党人
And she used to tell you that Blackshirts
都是些败类渣滓
are only good for hiding dirt.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
德国人
Germans!!!
这是你的家
It’s your house.
圣母啊
Holy Mother of God.
不会有事的
It’s okay.
没有事
It’s okay.
没事 没事
It’s okay, it’s okay.
赫克托 看谁是户主 告诉他我们是美国人
Hector, ask who’s in charge. Tell them we’re Americans.
美国人
Americans?
我也是 半个
Me, too. Half.
半个美国人
Half.
我的妹妹 半个美国人
Me sister Ida, half.
我们过去叫她小艾达 她曾是个小孩子
We called her little Ida, because she was the baby.
我们两个合起来 就是一个美国人
Put us together, we make one American.
好了 等等 等等
Okay, wait. Wait.
等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁是一家之主
Who’s in charge here?
有人会说英语吗
Anybody here speak English?
德国人在哪
Where are the Germans?
到处都有 到处是爆♥炸♥声
Everywhere. Boom, boom.
我叫 蕾娜塔
My name is Renata.
那学的英语
Where’d you learn English?
我曾给一户英国人当过保姆
I was nanny for a British family.
那你一定对哄人睡觉很在行啦
And a jolly good tuck-in-the-bed tinkerer you must be.
你可以当我的保姆 要骆驼吗
You can nanny me. Want a Camel?
别闹了 毕晓普
Cool it, Bishop.
我是上士 奥布里·斯坦普斯
I’m Staff Sergeant Aubrey Stamps.
我们有个孩子需要救助
We got a boy that needs help.
孩子 他带了一个孩子
A boy? He has a boy.
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.