Give him to us!
我们现在就要他
We want him now!
跑啊 快跑啊
Go, go, go!
你有两天时间 不会再多 告诉他们
You have two days. No more. Tell them!
他说 你只有两天时间 不能等了
He says you have two days. No more.
他会离开他的部下
He’ll stay here. He will leave his man.
他去哪 不知道
Where’s he goin’? I don’t know.
我要再找一个眼线
I need another pair of eyes.
诺克斯 啥时候来
When is Nokes comin’? Soon. He’s comin’ himself.
就快了 他一个人来
我们该走了 去哪儿
It’s time that we all go. Where?
对不起 我们能单独聊聊吗
Excuse me. Can we have a moment?
特雷纳的小孩 知道吗
Train’s kid. All right?
他说他看到了教堂 大火 一个意大利人
He’s talkin’ that he’s seen a church, a fire, the Italian guy.
哪的教堂 大火 哪个意大利人
Which church, fire? Which Italian guy?
不知道 不过他真地看到了不好的事情
I don’t know. He’s seen something bad, he’s definitely seen him.
我也看到他了 那又能怎样
I seen him, too. So what?
这些天这孩子一直没说话
The kid hasn’t talked in days.
看到他的一霎那就开口了
All of a sudden he sees him and he’s talkin’?
不对劲 那不过是个娘娘腔
It ain’t right. That’s just skippy,
但我现在没时间找他谈谈
but I ain’t got time to talk to him right now.
你过来
You, come here.
集♥合♥要走的人 我们带他们下山
Gather who will come, we’ll take ’em down the mountain.
我们不跟你走 为什么不
We do not come with you. Why not?
各处的村庄都有纳粹 没错
Nazis in all villages. Yeah. Boom, boom.
坐在家里 那声音就变成了圣诞狂想曲了吗
Sit tight and it’ll be jingle bells real soon.
美国♥军♥人就走在你的前面
The U.S. Army’s sittin’ in front of you.
我们的家也需要美国♥军♥人 我们等三年了
We need Army inside house now! Three years we’ve been waiting.
先是英国人 接着是美国兵
First the British, then the Americans. Italy is tired to wait.
意大利人已经厌倦等待了
让我和你们的游击队说
Let’s talk to your partisan.
叫你朋友爬上山 告诉我看到了什么
Ask your friend to climb the ridge and tell us what he sees.
他想要你爬到山顶
He wants you to go up the Mountain…
报告我们你看到的东西
and tell us what you see.
去吧
Come on.
我不信任这家伙
I don’t trust that guy. He’s a good man.
他是好人 游击队员
He’s a partisan. He’s from this valley.
就是这村里的人
他和他一起长大 是的 OK
She grew up with him. Yeah. OK. Great.
我无所谓他是歌♥星还是球星
I don’t care if he’s Frank Sinatra or Joltin’ Joe DiMaggio himself.
他的目光里有东西 难以让我相信
Somethin’ about his eyes I just don’t trust.
G I G I G I
G.I. G.I. G.I.
嘿 阿莱西奥
Hey! Alessio!
你摇那铃 是看到希♥特♥勒♥啦
You ring that motherfuckin’ bell you see Hitler!
我告别你这样的举动很久了
I got more of this Hershey’s for ya!
G I G I G I
G.I. G.I. G.I.
怎么样
Well?
安全吗
Is it safe?
是的 一切正常
Yes, it’s safe. Yes.
很好
Good.
很好吗 正常
Is it good? It’s safe.
带上你的德国逃犯
Here, take your Kraut.
跟我走
Come with me.

Go.
赫克托 看好他俩 没问题
Hector, watch both of them. Gladly.
你请
After you.
卷的是什么
What’s that?
我不懂西班牙语
I don’t understand Spanish.
是什么
What is that?
烟卷
A cigarette.
不 那那是烟卷
No, that’s not a cigarette.
美国烟
American cigarettes.
不错
Good.
太好了
Very good.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
鲁道夫
Rodolfo.
赫克托
Hector.
士兵们 单膝下跪
Men, take a knee and bow.
万能的主
God Almighty.
生命之树在清水岸边花朵绽放
The tree of life blossoms beside the shore of still waters.
主的脸庞散发光芒 无需烛 不用火
The face of Christ is shining, and it needs no candle, no light…
不仅仅是阳光
Nor Sun.
在你的国度里没有纷争
There is no suffering in your Kingdom.
我们祈求得到宽恕 仁慈的父
And we ask for your forgiveness merciful Father…
今天之前 我们从没有看到圣光
that we have not seen the light before this day.
你的光芒终将永放
For your light reigns forever.
似灯塔照亮了通往你神圣宝座的道路
It is a shining beacon that lights the path to your heavenly throne.
也许我不是你所遴选的我 主啊
I may not be the man that you want me to be, O Lord.
也许我不是那个应该成为的我 主啊
I may not be the man that I should have been, O God.
但我是你的子民
But we are your people.
我们恳求你 主啊 历经苦难 与我们同行
We ask you, Lord, to walk with us in our pain and our suffering.
你同仇敌忾的子民 赞颂着你的名字
…as a nation of your children who glorify your name…
通向胜利
in victory.
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
别怕 孩子
Easy, boy.
别有风吹草动就下一跳
Ain’t got to go jumpin’ every hank and rustle come along.
这儿 拿着
Here. Go on.

Yeah.
哎 你
Hey. You, uh…
你想把那勃起的东西放进别人身体吗
You still tryin’ to hump that piece of shit off on somebody?
你不该在孩子面前说这样的脏话 毕晓普
You ought not use them type of bad words around the boy, Bishop.
妈的
Shit.
他还不懂
He don’t understand.
进屋去 孩子 快去
Go on inside, boy. Go on.
你回家以后做不做布道 毕晓普
How about all that preachin’ you do back home, Bishop?
你不相信上帝吗
Don’t you believe in God?
我只是在布道时才相信他
Well, now, I believes in it at the time I’m preachin’ it.
除此之外不相信
Then I don’t believe in it no more.
该死的 现在我只相信 美钞 上的 白种人 老人头
Hell, now I just believe in the pictures of old white men on green paper.
要不没法生活
Well, that ain’t no way to live.
你应该知道 上帝不喜欢丑陋 毕晓普
You know, God don’t like ugly, Bishop.
他对美也不是很有兴趣
He ain’t too fond of pretty, either.
特雷纳 你怎么看
Train, why you think…
你怎么看上帝允许世界的杀戮行为
Why you think God allow all this killin’ all over the world to happen?
什么
Hmm?
怎么看
See?
怎么看 这就是我不相信他的原因
See, that’s why I don’t believe in him.
如果你不相信他 毕晓普 卡明斯 那末
Well, if you don’t believe in him, Bishop Cummings, then…
你是不是很在意上帝是否允许杀戮
…why you care about whether or not God the one allowin’ all the killin’?
伙计
Man…
伙计 你现在有点像我妈了
Man, you startin’ to sound like my mama now.
你妈妈还健在吗 毕晓普
Your mama alive, Bishop?
特雷纳 想想你那些让人讨厌的事吧
Train, mind your own goddamn business, boy. You hear me?
听到我说话的了吗
抱歉 伙计 我不是
Yeah, I’m sorry, buddy. I didn’t, uh…
想影射什么 毕晓普
I didn’t mean nothin’ by it, Bishop.
你的上帝能把我们带回去吗 发一纸命令
Is your God gonna get us back home? In one piece?
他能吗
Is he?
如果上帝愿意并且河水不再涨的话
If the Lord is willin’ and the creek don’t rise.
嗨 蕾娜塔
Hey, Renata.
你去哪
Where you headed? Your boss wants you.
你的长官要见你
不 不 没有长官 OK
Nah. Nah, no boss, OK?
姑娘 让我来帮你整理整理花♥园♥吧
Girl, let me trim your garden.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
夫人 握你的手就像握到了喷火器
Signora, shakin’ hands with you is like touchin’ a flamethrower.
你就像酒一样甘醇
You fine as wine and as silk as milk.
牛奶丝绸一样滑润
你喜欢跳舞吗 喜欢爵士乐吗
You like dancin’? You like jazz?
听说过贝西伯爵吗 贝西伯爵
You ever heard of Count Basie? Count of Basie?
在哪
Where is this?
怎样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!