I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m so very sorry.
真的很对不起
How could you do that to my…?
你怎么可以这样对待我儿子?
You can choose.
你可以选择
You can choose.
你还可以选择
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的话可能成为不利证词
You have the right to an attorney…
你有权聘请辩护律师
…now and during any further questioning.
代为回答任何询问
If you can’t afford an attorney…
如果你请不起律师
…we will appoint one.
我们将为你指派一位
Do you understand these rights?
了解你的权利了吗?
You’re not gonna kill me?
你不杀我?
Do you understand these rights? You’re not gonna kill me?
你了解你的权利了吗? 你不杀我?
If you don’t go through with this, my family gets nothing.
不按照计划进行 我家人什么都得不到
You’re supposed to kill me. He said you would.
你该杀我啊! 他说你会的
He? Who’s he?
他?他是谁?
I don’t know. He called me in my cell.
我不知道 他打电♥话♥到监狱给我
He told me I’d be released if I went along, and my family would be cared for.
他说我答应的话 我会获释 家人可以得到一笔钱
If you did what?
答应做什么?
If you did what?
答应做什么?
If I acted like I killed your kid. Okay?
假装杀了你儿子 清楚吗?
If you killed my kid?
假装杀我儿子?
Look, you don’t kill me, my family gets nothing. Okay?
你不杀我 我家人什么都没有
What about the pictures?
照片哪里来的?
They’re fake. He gave them to me.
假的 他给我的
Now, listen to me. You…
听我说…
You tell me: Who was it that set this up?
跟我说是谁布的局?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Come on. I’m asking you again:
动手啊! 我再问一次
Who put you up to this? I didn’t see his face.
谁雇你的? 我没看过他的脸
I tell you who, and my family gets nothing.
说出来 我家人什么都得不到
Who made you do this? Kill me.
跟我说 杀了我
You can do this. Kill me. Tell me.
动手杀了我 说
Kill me. Leo, let go of the gun.
杀我 里欧 枪放开
Let go of the gun. It’s okay.
枪放掉 不会有事
Let go of the gun. That’s it. Let go of the gun.
枪放掉 对 枪放掉
You’re not gonna kill me.
你不杀我
Goodbye, Crow. Anderton, wait a sec…!
再见 克罗 安德顿 等等!
Did you see it? Stay back!
你看到了吗? 退后!
What’s happening down there?
发生什么事了?
Murder!
谋杀!
Murder!
谋杀!
Doesn’t make sense.
不合常理
If you were a child killer, would you leave these photos out?
如果你是杀小孩凶手 会随便展示照片?
Anderton might have found them.
或许是安德顿拿出来的
What kind of cop were you before this? Treasury agent.
你以前在哪里服务? 财政部
This will be your first murder scene? I worked homicide before federal.
你第一次到凶案现场? 我以前在重案组
This is an orgy of evidence.
这正是所谓的”过度证据”
Know how many orgies I had as a cop? How many?
猜猜我遇过几次过度证据的案子? 几次?
None.
一次也没有
This was all arranged.
这全是安排好的
Today we saw the first murder in the six years of the Precrime experiment.
今天发生了犯罪预防中心 开始六年后的首桩凶杀案
Sadly enough, this failure was human.
不幸 悲剧是因为人为疏失
The protection team simply didn’t get there in time.
保护小组未能及时拦阻
But the murder itself happened exactly as the PreCogs predicted it would.
但凶案本身 跟先知预测的完全吻合
Today’s event put a human face on the Precrime system.
我们可以掀开一些 预犯系统的神秘面纱
Danny Witwer’s on the phone. He says it’s important.
丹尼威妥来电 他说极为重要
Lamar?
拉玛?
What? There’s something wrong.
什么事? 出问题了
We’re chasing the wrong man. I don ‘t wanna say over the phone.
我们追错对象 电♥话♥不方便说
Meet me at Anderton ‘s.
安德顿家见
We recovered that from Leo Crow’s hotel room.
从克罗的饭店房♥间找到的
I remember when I gave this to him, back in Baltimore.
记得在巴尔的摩 我亲手交给他这个
Please, sir.
请坐 先生
Tell me what you have.
你找到些什么?
This is the murder of a woman named Anne Lively.
这是安莉芙丽的谋杀案
John told me about this. You got this from Containment?
约翰跟我说过 从看守所拿到的?
Yes. This is from the twins, Arthur and Dashiell.
对 是阿瑟和戴希尔的
Agatha’s stream was missing.
亚嘉莎的失踪了
This one is from the Cyber Parlor.
这份来自”虚拟实境”
Anderton downloaded this directly from Agatha. Rufus Riley recorded it.
安德顿从亚嘉莎身上载下来 鲁法斯莱理录下来的
It’s the same prevision. Not quite.
同样的预视影像 不完全相同
Look at the surface wind across the water. Watch the ripples.
你看水面的风 注意涟漪
Moving away from shore.
从岸边向外波动
Now the second image, the one from Containment that Art and Dash saw.
第二份取自看守所的影像 阿瑟和戴希看到的
Watch the water.
注意看水
The wind’s changed. The ripples are moving the other way.
风向变了 涟漪的波动方向相反
This murder’s taking place at two different times.
凶案在不同的时间发生
Anderton was watching this right before he was tagged.
所长说 安德顿被通缉前看过这影像
He told me about the missing data stream.
他跟我说过失踪的资料
He was concerned you might find it. He was right. I did.
他怕落到你手中 对 我找到了
It was inside of Agatha.
影像一直在亚嘉莎体内
So the question is, why would someone want this erased from the data file?
为什么有人想删除档案?
Danny, just tell me what you’re thinking.
丹尼 直接告诉我你怎么想
I’m thinking someone got away with murder.
我认为有个凶手逍遥法外
How?
怎么可能?
Jad told me that sometimes the PreCogs see the same murder more than once.
杰德说先知会 重复看见同一凶案
It’s called an echo. Jad called it PreCog deja vu.
那称为回音 杰德称之为前视印象
We teach the techs to identify and disregard them.
我们要求技术人员将它剔除
Yeah, but what if a technician only thought he was looking at an echo?
没错 但是 如果技术人员误认是回音呢?
What if he was looking at a completely different murder altogether?
假如是另一桩凶案呢?
I don’t understand.
我不懂
All you’d have to do is hire someone to kill Anne Lively…
凶手只要雇人去杀安莉芙丽
…like a drifter, a neuroin addict, someone with nothing to lose.
例如有毒瘾的流浪汉 一无所有
Precrime stops the murder from taking place…
防罪中心一开始拦阻了凶案
…haloes the killer, takes him away. But then, right then, someone else…
凶手戴了头铐 入了狱 但紧跟着 另外有人…
…having reviewed the prevision and dressed in the same clothes…
看过影像 装扮成凶手…
…commits the murder in exactly the same way.
以同样手法执行谋杀
Technician takes a look, thinks he’s looking at an echo, erases it.
技术人员以为是回音 删除掉
It’d have to be someone with access to the previsions in the first place.
一定是有权看影像的人
Someone fairly highup.
某位高层人士
Do you know what I hear?
你听见我听到什么吗?
Nothing. No footsteps up the stairs.
什么也没有 天花板没脚步声
No hovercraft out the window. No clicketyclick of little spyders.
窗外没飞行器 没有蜘蛛的沙沙声
Do you know why?
为什么听不到?
Because right now, the PreCogs can’t see a thing.
先知看不到任何东西
Can you see? It’s beautiful.
看到没?好美啊
Where are we going? Someplace safe.
我们要去哪里? 安全的地方
Burgess. Lamar, it’s Lara.
我是伯吉斯 拉玛 我是劳拉
Yes, Lara. You have to help him.
是的 劳拉 请你一定要帮他
Is he there?
他在那里吗?
Is the PreCog with him?
先知跟他在一起吗?
Keep them there. I’m on my way.
留住他们 我马上过来
Please don’t tell Danny Witwer. I don’t trust him.
别告诉丹尼威妥 我信不过他
I won’t say a word.
我绝口不提
You just don’t let John leave, all right?
不要让约翰离开 好吗?
He’s no killer, Lamar.
他不是凶手 拉玛
I know.
我知道
It’s cold.
好冷
Lara, this is Agatha.
劳拉 她是亚嘉莎
You remember when I would read Tom Sawyer to you and Sean?
记得我为你和西恩 念”汤姆历险记”吗?
He got so scared when Tom and Becky were lost in the cave.
汤姆和贝齐在山洞失踪时 他好害怕
I gotta sit down.
我想坐下来
I gotta figure this out.
好好想清楚
I gotta figure this out.
一定得想出来
They used Sean.
他们利用西恩
They wanted me to think Crow killed him.
让我误以为克罗杀了西恩
But he didn’t.
但他没有