Amazing. There’s someone within 200 miles still dumb enough to do that.
还有人笨得敢预谋
The victim’s name is Leo Crow.
被害人里欧克罗
This is case number 1109. Time of occurrence: Friday, 1506 hours.
案号♥1109 发生时间:周五下午3点6分
Start search for Leo Crow. Case 1109, previsualized by the PreCogs…
开始搜寻未来被害人里欧克罗 1109案已被先知看见
…recorded on holosphere by Precrime’s Qstacks.
影像纪录于本中心系统目录
My fellow witnesses are Dr. Katherine James and Chief Justice Frank Pollard.
共同见证人有凯瑟琳詹姆士 和法兰克波勒审判长
Good morning.
早安
Are you ready to preview and validate 1109?
见证人愿授权侦办案吗?
Ready when you are, John. Standing by.
随时待命 待命中
I love this part.
我喜欢这段工作
I’ve got no address. No tax returns for the last five years.
找不到住址 过去五年不曾报税
Check NCIC. Maybe he’s got a number.
或许国家犯罪数据中心有纪录
We’ll send a protection team as soon as we lock location.
锁定住址后 派一支保护队过去
It looks like federal housing. Concrete, glass, egg crates.
好像联邦宿舍的钢筋铁笼建筑
Ouch. About a thousand of those in the District.
本区大概有上千栋
Fractured images coming in.
零碎画面陆续送达
Numbers nine…
数字9…
Nine, six.
9和6
Female, senior. She’s smoking a pipe.
女性 老人 抽烟斗
She’s laughing.
她在笑
Okay, now I’m inside a room.
现在在室内
Windowpanes, aluminum extrusion.
方格窗 铝条制
Two figures resolving in the room.
房♥间内有两个人形
Wait! No…
等等! 不
Looks like we got a third party.
有第三者
Wearing sunglasses, just out the window.
带太阳眼镜 在窗外
You’re not gonna kill me.
你杀不了我
Goodbye, Crow.
再见 克罗
You’re not gonna kill me.
你杀不了我
Goodbye, Crow. Wait!
再见 克罗 等等!
Wait. Wait.
等一下 等一下
You say something, chief?
你说什么 队长?
No.
没有
I’ll get this one.
我来拿这颗
We got time on this one, Jad.
这案子时间很充裕
Mind getting me a piece of cake they’re eating?
帮我拿块蛋糕
I’m starving. Sure, chief.
我好饿 好
I think I’ll get one for myself too.
我自己也要一块
Take your time.
慢慢来
Chief Anderton, what is this that I’m seeing?
安德顿队长 我正在看什么?
I’m confused about…
我有点胡涂了…
Anderton, wait! Goodbye, Crow.
安德顿 等等! 再见 克罗
Anderton, wait!
安德顿 等等!
Anderton, wait!
安德顿 等等!
I like you, chief. You’ve always been nice to me.
我喜欢你 队长 你对我不错
Give you two minutes before I hit the alarm.
按警铃前 我给你两分钟
Hold that, please.
请等我一下
Thanks.
谢谢
You’re in a lot of trouble, John. You set me up.
你麻烦大了 你设计我
I’ll write the paranoia off to the whiff you’ve been doping on.
我会将你的妄想症归咎于毒品
Easy.
慢慢来
Easy. Seems I’ve found a flaw.
慢慢来 我似乎找到瑕疵了
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么办?
Possession will cost you six months and your badge.
拥有毒品判六个月 外加解职
I guess we won’t be working together after all.
看来我们当不成同事了
Now put the gun down, John. I don’t hear a Red Ball.
枪放下 别搞成红球状况
Lamar. Lamar.
拉玛?拉玛?
Lamar? John, what is happening?
拉玛? 约翰 怎么回事?
It’s Witwer. He set me up!
威妥!他设计我!
Stop, just wait.
等等
Witwer! It’s Witwer. Who’s the victim?
一定是威妥! 被害人是谁?
Somebody. Who?
某个人 是谁?
Somebody… Leo Crow. Who is he?
里欧克罗 他是什么人?
I have no idea! I’ve never heard of him.
我怎么知道!连听都没听过
But I’m supposed to kill him in less than 36 hours.
而36小时后我会杀死他
How could Witwer have access? Can you fake a cerebral output?
威妥怎么能读取案件档案? 你可以伪造脑部输出吗?
Why would anyone want to? Can you?
谁想要? 你能不能?
I doubt it. Would Hineman know?
我很怀疑 海曼知不知道?
Now listen, come in. What?
你先过来 什么?
I’ll protect you until we get to the bottom of this.
真♥相♥大白前我保护你的安全
Talk to Wally. See if Witwer’s gone inside the temple again.
查查威妥是否又进去过圣殿
Ask Jad for any offhour eyedents into the analytical room.
问杰德 下班后 分♥析♥室有没有眼珠扫瞄纪录?
Who’s Leo Crow?
跟我说 谁是里欧克罗?
Security lockdown enabled. Revised destination: Office.
功能锁定 返回办公室
Lamar, they found me.
他们发现了
Is there any way to override the lockdown?
有没有办法解除锁定?
No, no, no. No?
不 不 不?
I’ll meet you anywhere you say. You can come to my house, John.
随便在哪见面 先到我家
I can’t. They’ll get me. I’m not gonna get haloed.
我会在那被抓 我不想戴头铐
You can’t run.
你逃不掉的
Everybody runs.
每个人都会逃
Oh, my God! Hey, hey.
天啊 喂 喂
Oh, my gosh, are you okay?
噢 你还好吧?
I’ll bring him in. Unharmed.
我会把他毫发无伤地逮捕归案
You’re not gonna do that. I’m taking control.
高登 不必了 小组由我接管
What?
什么?
Fletcher is second in command. It’s his show to run. You can observe.
佛莱契是第二指挥官 让他表现一下 你从旁观察
Do it. Find him. Yes, sir.
动手 去找他 是的 长官
He came to see you the other day right before he was tagged.
事发前一天他来找你
What did you talk about? The Mets.
你们谈些什么? 职棒
John doesn’t think they have a deep enough pitching roster.
他们今年投手群不强
Why are you protecting him? You knew he was doping, yet you did nothing.
你为什么护着他? 你知道他在嗑药
The man lost a child, for chrissake. Six years ago.
他失去一个孩子 六年前的事
What did you talk about? None of your business.
你们谈些什么? 不关你的事
It’s my business. Investigation of a supervising officer for a capital crime…
现在全都跟我有关了 警官涉及重罪的调查
…falls under federal jurisdiction so as to rule out any conspiracy.
由联邦警方负责 以免有同谋
He’s my suspect. He’s my subordinate.
他是我的嫌犯 他是我的属下
Call the attorney general. I’m sure he’d clarify the issue for you.
问检察总长 由他厘清权责
I don’t want John Anderton hurt.
我不想安德顿受到伤害
I’m going to enjoy working here.
我会在这儿胜任愉快
A road diverges in the desert.
沙漠中的岔路
Lexus.
雷克萨斯
The road you’re on, John Anderton, is the one lesstraveled.
你选择的一条 约翰安德顿 是少数菁英走的路
Make sure you… Diamonds…
确定你… 钻石
Good evening, John Anderton.
晚安 约翰安德顿!
John Anderton! You could use a Guinness right about now.
约翰安德顿 即刻享受一杯金氏黑啤酒
John Anderton… Escape from it all.
约翰安德顿 远离烦嚣吧
Get away, John Anderton. Forget your troubles.
度个假吧 约翰安德顿 忘掉一切烦恼
He’s been eyedented on the Metro. The train stops at 20th and 33rd.
他在大都会地铁 列车停两站 20街和33街
Send units to each location.
两站都派警力
Better make 20th. Have faith.
20街来不及 要有信心
Fire them up!
启动喷射背心!
Hey, Fletch. Hey, John.
嘿 佛莱契 嘿 约翰
That was a rough landing. Yeah.
降落得不太漂亮 是啊
Work on that. It’s the shit knee of mine.
你要多练习 我的膝盖不太好
Yeah. Don’t do it.
哦 不要逃
Hey, don’t do this.
嘿 不要逃
John?
约翰?
Don’t run.
不要逃
You don’t have to chase me.
你没必要追我
You don’t have to run.
你没必要逃
Everybody runs, Fletch.
每个人都会逃 佛莱契
You know we’ll catch you.
我们会逮到你
Everybody runs.
每个人都会逃
It doesn’t have to be like this, John. Everybody runs.
没必要搞得很难看 每个人都会逃
Get your sicksticks ready.
催吐棒准备好
Everybody runs, Fletch.
每个人都会逃 佛莱契
Slow down, chief. Just take it easy.
慢慢来 队长 别冲动
No sudden moves, chief.
别轻举妄动 队长
John, it’s okay.
约翰 没事的