He didn’t.
他没有
Why would they set you up?
他们为什么要陷害你?
Because I found out about her.
因为我发现她的事
About who?
谁的事?
How could I not have seen this? Seen what?
我以前怎么没发现? 发现什么?
Anne Lively.
安莉芙丽
Agatha.
亚嘉莎?
Dr. Hineman once said, “The dead don’t die…
海曼博士说过”逝者未逝
…they look on and help. ”
他们依旧守护我们”
Remember that, John.
记得吗 约翰?
Agatha.
亚嘉莎
Sean.
西恩
He’s on the beach now…
他正在沙滩上
…toe in the water.
脚趾泡着海水
He’s asking you to come in with him.
他要你一起陪他
He’s been racing his mother up and down the sand.
他在沙滩上跟妈妈赛跑
There’s so much love in this house.
这个家有好多爱
He’s 10 years old.
他已经十岁了
He’s surrounded by animals.
被一群动物围绕着
He wants to be a vet.
他想当兽医
You keep a rabbit for him, a bird and a fox.
你们让他养兔子 小鸟和狐狸
He’s in high school.
他念中学了
He likes to run, like his father.
他跟爸爸一样爱跑步
He runs the twomile and the long relay.
他参加两里长跑和接力赛
He’s 23.
他23岁了
He’s at a university.
他在念大学
He makes love to a pretty girl named Claire.
他跟美丽的克蕾儿做♥爱♥
He asks her to be his wife.
他向她求婚
He calls here and tells Lara, who cries.
他打电♥话♥告诉哭泣的劳拉
He still runs…
他继续跑步
…across the university and in the stadium, where John watches.
约翰看着他跑在校园和体育馆
Oh, God. He’s running so fast, just like his daddy.
他跑得跟他爸爸一样快
He sees his daddy. He wants to run to him.
他看见爸爸 他想跑向他
But he’s only 6 years old, and he can’t do it.
但他只有六岁 他办不到
And the other man is so fast.
而且那个人太快了
There was so much love in this house.
这个家有好多爱
I want him back so bad.
我好想要他回来
So did she.
她也一样
Can’t you see?
你没看到吗?
She just wanted her little girl back.
她希望她女儿回来
But it was too late.
但来不及了
Her little girl was already gone.
她女儿走了
She’s still alive.
她还活着
She didn’t die.
她没死
But she’s not alive.
但她也不算活着
Agatha?
亚嘉莎?
Just tell me…
跟我说
…who killed your mother?
谁杀了你母亲?
Who killed Anne Lively?
谁杀了安莉芙丽?
I’m sorry, John, but you’re gonna have to run again.
对不起 约翰 你又得逃了
What? Run!
什么? 快逃!
I love you.
我爱你
It’s okay. You’ll be fine with them.
不会有事的 跟他去 不会有事
No! No! Stay with me. Stay with me.
不!不! 跟着我
John, no. Don’t talk.
约翰 不 不要说话
John Anderton.
约翰安德顿
By mandate of the D.C. Precrime Division…
根据特区犯罪预防中心的授权
…I’m placing you under arrest for the murders of Leo Crow and Danny Witwer.
你因为谋害克罗和威妥被捕
That’s it.
好了
That’s my girl.
好乖
I was so worried about you.
我担心死了
Did he hurt you?
他有伤害你吗?
I missed you so much.
我好想你
It’s okay. Wally’s here.
没关系了 有华利在
Wally’s here.
有华利在
You’re a part of my flock now, John.
成了我的阶下囚了 约翰
Welcome.
欢迎
It’s actually kind of a rush. They say you have visions…
里面其实挺舒服的 据说你会看到影像
…that your life flashes before your eyes…
你的一辈子不停在眼前播放
…that all your dreams come true.
你的梦想都会成真
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
There was nothing anyone could do.
谁也改变不了这个事实
I thought you might want to have those.
我猜你想拿回他的东西吧
I haven’t worn this in years. I wanted to make sure it fits before tonight.
多年没穿 希望今晚能穿
You look great.
很好看
I knew he was having trouble for some time, yet I did nothing.
我知道他有很多麻烦 但我却未伸出援手
The guy from USA Today is here. Tell him not now.
“今日美国”记者来了 现在不行
He just wanted a few minutes before… Not now!
他只想… 没空!
I thought you were retiring. Well, I was.
我以为你想退休了 想过
But this incident with John made me realize the fragility of all this.
约翰的事让我感到系统的脆弱
This is John’s legacy as much as it is my own.
这里是约翰也是我的毕生结晶
Now I have an obligation to protect that.
我有义务保护它
Lara, I know how difficult this is for you.
我知道你难以接受
But maybe you can find some closure in the fact…
但 或许你可以放下心中的石头
…that John finally found the man who killed your son.
约翰终于找出杀你儿子的凶手
Who’s Anne Lively?
谁是安莉芙丽?
Who? Anne Lively.
谁? 安莉芙丽
John was talking about her right before they took him.
他被捕前正谈到她
I don’t know who that is.
我不知道她是谁
John said something about him being set up because he found out about her.
他说他因为发现她所以被陷害
Well, we know why John was tagged. He also said Crow was a fake.
但我们知道约翰为什么被通缉 他还说克罗是个幌子
And Witwer? He was killed with John’s gun inside John’s apartment.
威妥呢?他在约翰家中 被约翰的枪所杀
Do you know the reason why John came here to work for you?
知道约翰来此工作的原因吗?
Sean. Yes.
为了西恩? 对
He came here to work for you because he thought…
他到此工作 因为他以为
…if he could just stop that kind of thing from happening…
防止类似的事情再发生
I understand. No, I don’t think you do.
我了解 不 你不了解
Sir, they wanna start the press conference in two minutes.
先生 他们两分钟后 要举♥行♥记者会
Lara…
劳拉
…John was the best cop I ever knew…
约翰是最顶尖的警♥察♥
…and, in some ways, also the best man.
某方面说 更是个好人
But the scars he carried around…
但每天带着那份伤痛
Well, I know he’d want us to honor the good things we remember about him.
他会希望我们记得他好的一面
And I also know why he married you: You’re as stubborn as he is.
我也知道他为什么跟你结婚 你跟他一样固执
Lamar… Do you know how to tie one of these?
拉玛 你会打领带吧?
Could you please give me a hand? I’m all thumbs, as you see.
可以帮个忙吗?我笨手笨脚
Listen, I’ll tell you what I’ll do.
我会这么办
First thing Monday, I’ll look over the Witwer evidence.
到周一 我首先会调阅威妥的证物
And I’ll have Gideon run the Containment files…
我会请吉狄恩查看守所档案
…see if anyone drowned a woman by the name of…
看有没有溺毙女性叫…
What did you say her name was?
你说她叫什么名字?
Anne Lively.
安莉芙丽
But I never said she drowned.
但我没说过她是溺毙的
Sir, the press conference is starting. I’ll be right there.
先生 记者会开始了 我马上过去
We’ll talk about this later.
我们稍后再谈
Perhaps tomorrow, I’ll come by the cottage.
明天或许到小屋拜访你
I’d like a word with my husband.
我想跟我先生说句话
You’re not authorized.
你没有授权
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
Thank you.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, Lamar Burgess, director of the new National Precrime.
各位女士先生 拉玛伯吉斯 新成立的国家预测犯罪局长
On behalf of your staff, we present you with this.
我代表全体员工献给您
Congratulations, sir. My God.
恭喜 哇!
How did you get this?
你们怎么负担得起?
I padded your expense account for six months.
我扣了你六个月特支费
Revolvers like this one were given to generals…
这款左轮枪 是由士兵献给将军们的
…at the end of the Civil War by their troops.
以纪念南北战争结束
The cylinders were loaded with five goldplated bullets…
枪膛内装填了 五发镀金子弹
…to symbolize the end of the destruction and death…
五发镀金子弹 象征…
…that had ripped the country apart for five years.
终结撕裂国家的破坏与死亡