You know how blind I am without them.
不戴眼镜我简直跟瞎子一样
Howard, don’t cry.
霍华 不要哭
Murder.
凶杀案
Good luck, John. Any contractions?
祝你好运 约翰 开始阵痛了吗?
Only the ones you give me.
只有你让我头痛
What’s coming? Red Ball, double homicide.
最新状况? 红球 双尸命案
One male, one female. Killer’s male, white, 40s.
一男一女 凶手:男性 白种人 40余岁
Agatha nailed the time at 8:04 a.m. The twins are a little fuzzy on that.
亚嘉莎将时间锁定在早上8:04 双胞胎对时间还不是很确定
Location’s still uncertain. Remote witnesses are plugged in.
地点未知 远程目击已联机
This will be case number 1108.
案号♥:1108
Morning, detectives.
早安 警官们
Case number 1108, previsualized by the PreCogs…
1108案已被预视先知发现 录制于影像系统中
…recorded on holosphere by Precrime’s Qstacks.
递减排列于犯罪预防目录
My fellow witnesses are Dr. Katherine James and Chief Justice Frank Pollard.
共同见证人有凯瑟琳詹姆士 和法兰克波勒审判长
Good morning.
早安
Will the witness preview and validate 1108 at this time?
见证人愿授权侦办案吗?
Affirmative. I will validate.
同意 我授权
Go get them.
逮捕他
Standby. Time of murder: 8:04 a.m.
请待命 凶案时间上午8:04
That is 24 minutes, 13 seconds from now. This is a Red Ball.
离现在24分13秒 这是红球状况
You know how blind I am without them.
不戴眼镜我简直跟瞎子一样
All right, Howard Marks, where are you?
霍华马克斯 你在哪里?
Howard? Howard, breakfast.
霍华?霍华 吃早餐!
Four score and seven years ago…
七年又八十天以前
He looked familiar. Who?
他看起来好面熟 谁?
A man standing in the park across the street.
站在对街公园里那个人
Seen him before. How can you tell?
我以前见过他 确定?
You’re blind without your glasses. Where are your glasses?
没眼镜你不是像瞎子? 你的眼镜呢?
In the bedroom. You’re running out of time.
在卧室 你快迟到了
You know how blind I am…
不戴眼镜我简直跟瞎子一样
I show eight Howard Markses in the District. Sorting by race and age.
本区有八位霍华马克斯 正在筛选
Run their license and registration. See if I can capture an address here.
查驾照和注册纪录 我想办法确定一个地址
I was thinking I’d stay home today.
我今天可能去打曲棍球
What about your meeting? I’ve been working too much.
你不是要开会吗? 我太卖♥♥力工作了
Can you grab that? It’s unclear.
这影像可以抓下来吗? 不清晰
Six licenses. Where do you want them? Over here, please.
查到六份驾照 请拿过来
You know how blind I am without them.
不戴眼镜我简直跟瞎子一样
Got him in the Foxhall. 4421 Gainsborough.
抓到了 甘斯柏街 4421号♥
Send DCPD. Set up a perimeter. Tell them we’re en route.
叫特区警局出动 说我们已经在途中
I was thinking maybe I’d play hooky, stay home today.
我想打曲棍球 今天不想出门
“We’ve come to dedicate a portion…” What do you think?
“贡献一己心力的时候到了” 你觉得怎么样?
What about your meeting? I’ll reschedule.
你不是要开会吗? 改时间
I’ve been working too much anyway.
我太卖♥♥力工作了
“But in a larger s…” Good. We could have lunch together.
“这么做…” 好啊 我们一起吃午饭
What do you say? “We cannot consecrate…
你觉得呢? “我们无法奉献”
I would love to. “The brave men, living and dead…
好啊 “活着或者去世的勇士”
I have an open house at the Ressler place.
但雷斯勒家必须办理交屋
Have consecrated, far above our poor power to add or detract. ”
“神圣 以致我们薄弱的力量 实不能再对它有所扬抑”
I guess that’s why you look so nice.
难怪你看起来这么美
Chief! We got a problem with our location.
长官!定位地址有状况
It’s no longer there. Shit!
那地方已经不存在了 糟了!
Time frame? Thirteen minutes.
还有多少时间? 13分钟
Investigator from the fed’s here.
联邦调查员来了
I don’t need some twink from the fed poking around.
我没时间应付联邦菜鸟
I wrote it on your calendar.
我有帮你记在行事历上
See if the neighbors knew where they went.
查查报纸有没有改送其它地址
Check all relations. Checking.
也问一下邻居 马上查!
Just get him some coffee, tell him how I save your ass every day.
倒杯咖啡给他 陪他哈拉
I got coffee, thanks.
咖啡已经有了 谢谢
Danny Witwer, the twink from the fed.
丹尼威妥 联邦菜鸟
Oops. Gum?
要口香糖吗?
I’ll give you the full tour some other time.
我下次再带你参观
They moved two weeks ago. Nobody knows where. Still searching for family.
马克斯家上周搬家 下落不明
Time horizon, 12 minutes.
剩余时间:12分钟
He’s scrubbing the image, looking for…
他在鸡蛋里挑骨头
…clues as to where the murder will happen.
想办法找出凶案地点的线索
Original running bond brick pattern, Georgian details. Brick was repointed.
原始砖砌墙 早期乔治亚式 砖缝经过特殊处理
And that this nation, under God, shall not perish from the earth.
我们的国家 “在上帝庇佑下 万世昌隆”
Victims are pronounced here, killers here.
受害者在这 凶手在这里
Beyond that, all we have to run on are the images that they produce.
除了姓名与日期 只有他们制♥作♥的影像
Show a cop on horseback. Near the Capitol?
骑马的警♥察♥ 首府大厦附近?
No Maglev system. The Mall?
没有磁浮快艇系统 购物中心?
Georgetown.
乔治城
The PreCogs can see a murder four days out. Why the late call?
防罪中心能在四天前预知凶案 为什么这么晚才通知?
A Red Ball. Crimes of passion have no premeditation, so they show up late.
红球-冲动型犯罪 不是预谋 所以比较晚知道
Most of our scrambles are flash events. We rarely see premeditation anymore.
突发事件占大多数 预谋犯罪已经很少见
People have gotten the message.
民众已经学乖了
I show a match with Dwight Kingsley, 18thcentury architect.
这个相当吻合 金斯利 十八世纪建筑师
He did two dozen houses in D.C. Time horizon, 10 minutes.
在特区建造过24栋房♥子 剩余时间:10分钟
Look at this kid.
看这小孩
In this one, he’s on the left side of the man.
他在这男人左边
Yes. So?
怎么样?所以呢?
This one he’s on the right.
这里 他又在右边
Merrygoround.
旋转木马
It’s a park.
那是座公园!
There’s only 16 of these old merrygorounds left in the city.
特区只剩16座这种老旋转木马
Two in Georgetown, one in Barnaby Woods, the others in Woodley.
乔治城有两座 一座在巴纳比 一座在伍德利
It’s gotta be Barnaby Woods. Evanna, flight time?
一定在巴纳比 飞行时间
The way I drive? Three minutes after wheels up.
起飞后三分钟可以了
Clear. Clear.
可以了 可以了
Time horizon, six minutes.
剩余时间:6分钟
Let’s go to bed.
上♥床♥去吧
Let’s do it in here.
在这里就好啦
But the bed is soft. I’m soft.
床比较软 我的身体很软
Shit.
糟了!
Which one is it?
哪一家?
Not the bed. Come on.
我不喜欢这张床! 来嘛
I don’t want to be on the bed.
我不喜欢在床上玩!
We’re catching up to the future. Shut up, Evanna. Jad?
一分钟 快追上未来了 闭嘴 艾文纳 杰德?
Jad? Go ahead.
杰德? 请讲
Did he close the front door? What?
他有关上前门吗? 什么?
Did Marks close the front door?
马克斯有关上前门吗?
Front door…
前门
I didn’t wanna be on the bed.
跟你说我不喜欢在床上玩
Negative. The front door is open. Time horizon, 30 seconds.
开着 前门是开着的 30秒
I forgot my glasses.
我忘了眼镜
Howard.
霍华!
You know how blind I am without them.
不戴眼镜我简直跟瞎子一样
Howard, don’t cry.
霍华 不要哭
Marks!
马克斯!
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Positive for Howard Marks.
确认是霍华马克斯
By mandate of the District of Columbia Precrime Division…
根据特区犯罪预防中心的授权
…you’re under arrest for the future murder of Mrs. Marks and Mr. Dubin…
你因为即将谋害 莎拉马克斯和唐诺杜宝被捕
…that was to take place today at 0800 hours and four minutes.
命案将于8点4分实际发生
I didn’t do anything. Sarah? Give the man his hat.
我什么都没做 莎拉? 给他戴上帽子
Oh, God. Don’t put that halo on me. Sarah!
不要给我戴那头铐!莎拉!
Put your hand on your head. Help me! I wasn’t gonna do anything!
手放在头上 救救我!我什么都没打算做!
I’m Officer Scott with the Precrime Trauma Response Unit.
我是防罪中心伤害应变小组
Sit here a minute and listen to me.
请你听我解释
Your husband is being arrested by Precrime.
你先生被犯罪防治中心警官逮捕
Oh, God, Howard, no.
噢 霍华 不!
Howard, don’t cry. Howard, don’t cry.
霍华 不要哭 霍华 不要哭
Please, don’t cry. Oh, God. Oh, God.
霍华 请不要哭 天啊 天啊
I thought they stopped the murder.
命案不是被阻止了吗?
That’s just an echo. PreCog deja vu, if you will.
这是”回音” 或称”前视印象”
The really bad ones the PreCogs see over and over again.
预视者会不断看见发生的凶案
Wally, erase the incoming.
华利 把剩下的洗掉
Imagine a world without murder.
想象一个没有凶案的世界
I lost my best friend. I lost my aunt.
我失去最好的朋友 我失去姑姑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!