Yes!
音乐也超棒
And that music.
弹风琴的是谁啊 弹得太棒了
Who is that organist? She’s good.
对吧 看上去挺像埃德娜
Right? She looks like an Edna.
埃德娜·布坎南 获普利策新闻奖的犯罪新闻记者
-埃德娜 -谁叫我
– Edna! – Who is that?
你弹得很棒
You’re very good.
谢谢你能来 神父 超爱你
Thanks for doing this, Padre. Big fan.
过来 让我好好捏捏你
Come here, let me squeeze you.
你的脸超级软
You’re so squishy.
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
鲍勃 走了
Oh, Bob. Come on!
-斯图尔特 -来了
– Stuart! – Yes…
你愿意一切决断都根据法律 正义
Will you to your power cause Law and Justice…
仁慈
In Mercy…
不 不
Oh. No, no.
你 斯嘉丽·杀人狂
Do you Scarlet Overkill…
不 不 不
No! No. No.
我宣布斯嘉丽·杀人狂
I proclaim thee, Scarlet Overkill,
为英国女王
the Queen of England.
凯文
Kevin!
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 我的女王
Scarlet! Scarlet. My queen.
来人啊 帮帮我
Somebody help me!
快点 数到二用力抬
Come on, come on. Lift on 2.
一 二
1, 2…
一 二
1, 2…
斯嘉丽 你没事就好
Scarlet, you’re okay.
他想要谋害我
He tried to kill me!

No.
各位 加冕仪式正式结束
Guys. This is no longer a coronation.
开始当众处决
It is an execution!
抓住他们
Get them!
天啊 跑 快跑
Whoa Nelly! Run fellows, run!
-你归我了 -斯图尔特 鲍勃
– You are mine! – Stuart. Bob.
我抓到一个
Hey. I’ve got one!
蒂姆
Tim.
蒂姆
Tim!
斯图尔特 鲍勃
Stuart. Bob.
人呢
Hoy, buddies.
小心空隙
Mind the gap.
小心空隙
Mind the gap.
小心空隙
Mind the gap.
小心空隙
Mind the gap!
猪脾酒吧
下一道脑筋急转弯
Now, what about this one.
为什么女王要去看牙医
Why did the Queen go to the dentist?
为了镶牙[给牙齿加冕]
To get her teeth crowned.
莉齐 再来一道
Tell us another one, Lizzie!
你好
Hello.
是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
各位 就是这小家伙和他的同伴
Everyone, this is one of the little fellows
偷走了我的王国
who stole the monarchy from me.
您来又有何贵干
And hows that working out for you?
对对对
Oh, yes, yes.
我在电视上全都看到了
I saw what was going on, on the telly.
电视
Uh. Telly?
突发新闻
斯嘉丽·杀人狂原本的加冕仪式
What was meant to be the coronation of Scarlet Overkill
彻底乱了套
has gone terribly wrong.
凯文 凯文 我知道你在看
Kevin. Kevin. I know you’re out there.
你以为你能逃之夭夭吗
You think you’d gotten away?
瞧瞧我抓到了谁呀
Well, what do we have here?
你好
Hello.
鲍勃 斯图尔特
Bob? Stuart?
我先杀哪一只好呢
Which one shall I kill first?
是小鲍勃呢 还是斯图尔特
Little Bob. Stuart.
鲍勃 还是斯图尔特
Bob. Stuart.
凯文 如果天亮之前你没出现
I will do it, Kevin, if you’re not
我就动手了
back here by dawn.
天啊
Oh my.
不 我的伙伴们
Huh, no! That… my buddies.
他在那
There he is.
跟上
Follow me!
再用力 我有铁头功
Harder. It’s just my head.
-那边 抓住他 -快上
– This way. Go get him! – Go, go, go…
严禁按下此按钮
严禁打开此开关
严禁掰下此手柄
启动终极武器
Ultimate weapon initiated.
严禁对此洞吹气
即将激活
Activation in
三 二 一
3, 2, 1.
你们好
Hello.
我的伙伴们
My buddies.
到此为止了
This is it, boys.
你们将会死得很难看
Things do not look good for you.
这只小熊归我了
And I’m keeping the bear.
蒂姆
Tim!
反正你要去的地方用不着它陪
You’re not going to need him in where you’re going.
那就是天堂
Heaven.
拜拜 和世界告别吧 鲍勃 拜拜
Bye bye. Say bye bye, Bob. Bye bye.
等等 怎么回事 他怎么变成这样了
Wait, what? How did he?
拿好我的小熊
Hold my bear.
这就是你的计划吗
So, that’s your plan?
把自己变成更大的目标
Make yourself a bigger target?
-再来块饼吧 -好
– One more scone. – Yes yes.
凯…凯文
Huh? K… Kevin?
帮了我大忙
And so help me.
老娘再也不想看到你这个白♥痴♥大黄脸了
I never want to see another one of your goofy buttered faces ever again!
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽
Scarlet! Scarlet!
怎么回事
What?
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽
Scarlet! Scarlet!
逗我呢吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me!
别想跑
Oh no, you don’t.
顺便告诉你们 小黄蛋们
And just for the record, my little double eggs.
你们可以把我所做的一切全都算在凯文头上
You can thank Kevin for what I’m about to do to you!
天佑女王
女王惨败
大伙儿
Buddies!
托尼
Tony!
汤姆 克里斯
Tom! And Chris!
大伙儿
Buddies!
凯文
Hey, Kevin!
凯文 凯文
Kevin! Kevin!
玩够了
Enough!
游戏
This…
现在
ends…
结束
now…
凯文
Kevin!!!
你个白♥痴♥ 把你炸得粉粉碎
You imbecile. Have fun exploding.
回家了
Take me home…
-干嘛这么急 -得离开这了
– What’s the rush? – Got to get out of here!

Let…
我们
us…

go!
不不不不不
No, no no no…
凯文
Ke… Kevin!
斯图尔特
Stuart.
鲍勃
Bob.
好嘞
Okay.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
今天我们将在此为小黄人们授以嘉奖
We are here today to celebrate the Minions.
我们国家欠你们一个大人情
The country owes you a great debt of gratitude.
鲍勃 你曾当了八小时贤明高贵的国王
Bob, you were a wise and noble king for all of 8 hours.
因此 我将这个微型皇冠
So for you, I offer this tiny crown

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!