注意听
Hey. Pay attention.
那么 我们该怎么决定呢
So. How should we do this?
看到这个小玩意儿了吗
You see this tiny little trinket?
谁能从我手里把它夺走
Well, just take it from my hand,
谁能就获得这份工作
and you got the job.
没什么了不起的 这简直是小菜一碟
No big deal, it’s almost too simple.
来啊 别害怕
Oh, come on, don’t be afraid.
把宝石夺走 工作就是你的了
Just take the stone and get that job.
-来啊 -好吧
– Come on. – Oh, okay.
咱们去投奔老大吧 来吧
Let’s go get our boss. Come on.
那工作是我的了
That job is mine.
对我下手轻点
Now, go easy on me.
衣服不错
Love the costume.
好酷
So cool!
等一下 等一下
Wait Wait.
蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim? Tim!
不 鲍勃掉那边了
Oh no, Bob. He’s over there.
站住
Ah. Stop.
-没有人够格吗 -别跑 蒂姆
– Is no one good enough? – Stop. Tim.
鲍勃
Bob!
蒂姆
Tim.
他在那
There he is.
鲍勃
Bob!
我的演讲就没有鼓舞到任何人
Didn’t my speech inspired anyone
让你们站起来证明自己的实力吗
to rise up and prove themselves worthy?
这么多恶棍在场 可我手里仍握着这个熊
All these villains, and yet I still have the bear.
熊公仔 我为什么会抓着个熊
Stuffed bear. Why am I holding a bear?
红宝石在谁那
Who has the ruby?
你是谁
Who… who are you?
我穿着牛仔裤的骑士
My… knights in shiny denim.
我叫凯文 他是斯图尔特 还有鲍勃
I’m Kevin. This is Stuart. And Bob.
-我们是小黄人 -真是棒极了
– Minions! – That was incredible.
看呀 最不被看好的小家伙们
Behold, the last creatures you expect to win the day
今天却获得了胜利
have emerged victorious.
大家伙 认识一下我的新手下
Everyone, meet my new henchmen.
小黄人们
The Minions!
我认识他们 他们是搭我的车来的
Hey! I know those guys. I gave them a ride here.
系好安全带 小家伙们
Buckle up, boys.
下一站 英国
Next stop, England.
快接电♥话♥
Pick it up.
一二一二三
1, 2123!
喂 凯文
Hello. Hey, Kevin.
老大 在英国
Huh? The boss, in England.
不 我们找到老大了 你听
Nah. We have the boss. Listen.
喂 凯文
Hello, Kevin.
你 你刚才说英国吗
Did-Did you say England?
老大 好的
The boss, yes.
斯嘉丽·杀人狂
Scarlet Overkill.
喂 喂
Hello. Hello?
他挂了 喂
Oh. He hung up. Hello.
好了 过来
Here we go. Come here.
顺便说一句 我很喜欢你的熊
By the way. I really like your bear.
-赫布 宝贝 -我就是你的宝贝
– Herb, my baby. – You know I am.
怎么样 你干坏事了吗
How did it go? Were you evil?
超坏的
So evil.
今天有只小鸟送来了这个
A little bird dropped this off today.
我想你了 H
I missed you! H.
是我 我就是H
It’s me, I’m the “H”.
还有 也没什么小鸟 送信的人也是我
Also, there’s no birds. Also me.
赫布 说真的
Herb, seriously.
我真想把莎士比亚那家伙从墓里挖出来
I want to dig up that William Shakespeare,
让他看看什么才是真正的写作
so he can see what true writing is.
我爱死了
I love it.
那都是因为我爱你
That works because I love you.
我也爱你
Well, I love you too.

Oh. The love.
小伙子们 能不能请你们过来一下
Oh, boys. Could you come here please?
见见我的丈夫 赫布
Meet my husband, Herb.
发明家 超级天才 狐狸
Inventor, super genius, fox.
赫布 这些是我新招的人
Herb, these are the new recruits.
凯文 斯图尔特 还有那个小可爱是鲍勃
Kevin, Stuart and that cute little one is Bob.
好极了 你们都这么小个
Right on. You guys are crazy little
还这么黄 我喜欢
and way yellow, and I digged that.
不错啊 哥们
Sweet, man.
房♥子好酷
Cool house.
很酷吧
I know, right?
只不过是我偷来的一点东西填填空房♥
Just a few thing I stole to help fill the void.
拉斯维加斯的尤克里里
Whoa. Las Vegas’ ukulele.
在看我的罐头
Checking out my can?
我们偷这个是因为终于有人
We stole that because finally
用油画的形式来表达我对番茄汤的热爱了
someone expressed my love of soup in painting form.
坎贝尔番茄汤
好了 听着 我们该谈谈正事了
Okay, listen up. It is time to get down to business.
你们知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
蟑螂
Uh. The cockroach?
这是伊丽莎白女王 英国的统治者
This is Queen Elizabeth, ruler of England.
我爱死英国了 那里的音乐和时尚
Oh. I love England. The music, the fashion.
我在认真考虑有一天推♥翻♥它
I’m seriously thinking about overthrowing it someday.
-我好兴奋啊 -是啊
– I’m so excited. – Yes.
总而言之这位白人姐们现在统治着英国
Anyway. This pale drink of water oversees it all.
我是她的脑残粉 爱死她的杰作了
I’m her biggest fan, love her work.
而且我超级超级超级想要她的皇冠
And I really really really want her crown.
把她的皇冠偷来给我
Steal me the crown
我就给你们想要的一切
and all your dreams come true.
尊重
Respect!
权利
Power!
香蕉
Banana!
亨利
Huh! Henry!
去英国的路在 在
The way to England, is… is…
给我
Ah! Give me.
英国在这边
Uh. England is… this way.
前进
March on!
等等我 等等我
Wait for me! Wait for me!
退回去
Go back!
-这是什么地方 -那边
– Hm. What is this place? – Hey. Over there.
不 不
No. Oh, no.
别离得太近 小伙子们
Don’t get too close, boys.
完工后那将是我的终极武器 但是
When it’s completed, it will be my ultimate weapon. But.
现在它有辐射泄漏 辐射强到你不信
Right now, it’s leaking radiation. Like you would not believe.
你们是来拿装备的
So you’re here for gear.
-鲍勃 罗伯特 宝贝鲍勃 -在
– Bob, Robert, Bobby my boy. – Yes?
这是我的伸缩衣
You get my far out stretch suit.
凯文啊凯文
Kevin, Kevo, Seventh Kevin.
你很荣幸能使用我的熔岩灯枪
You are the proud owner of my Lava Lamp gun.
这个宝贝能发射真岩浆
This baby shoots actual lava.
-给我的吗 -很酷是不是
– Woo, for me? – Pretty cool, right?
最后 斯图尔特 斯图超人
And finally, Stu, Stu-art, Stuperman, Pitstu.
我给你的是史上最酷发明 没有之一
I got you the coolest invention, probably ever.
催眠帽
Hypno hat!
能用来催眠任何人
You can use it to hypnotize anyone.
任何人
Anyone!
看着真帅
Oh, you look so great.
感觉自己像个为三个邪恶儿子自豪的妈妈
I feel like a proud mama with 3 dashing evil sons.
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽
Uh. Scarlet. Scarlet.
有点问题
There is something wrong with this.
什么都别说 说了我也不懂
No, no, don’t say anything, I won’t understand.
时间不早了 忙了一天累坏了吧
It’s getting late, you had a big day. You must be exhausted.
弹 弹
Boing. Boing.
小家伙们精力充沛啊
Wow, these cats are pumped!
或许该讲个睡前故事让他们平静一下
Well, maybe I’ll settle them down with a bedtime story.
怎么样啊 鲍勃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!