爸 有人在追我们 都怪我触动了警报
Dad, we got company. It’s because I tripped the alarm.
我烂透了
I stink.
我们都会犯错 小甜心 你还在学呢
We all make mistakes, sugar plum. You’re still learning.
搞什么
Whoa! What!
-你父亲说的没错 蒂娜 -上弹
– Your father’s right, Tina. – Reload.
他也不是一夜之间就这么擅长干坏事的
He wasn’t this good at being evil overnight.
上弹
Reload.
你会有大放异彩的那天的
Your time is coming.
卡弹了
Ah! It’s jammed.
-给我 -不要
– Give me. – No.
-给我 给我 -不要 不要
– Give me. Give me! – No no. No.
-好吧 是谁干的 -是斯图尔特
– Okay, who did that? – It’s Stuart.
-我 我 -干得漂亮
– Huh? Me… me… – That was great.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我 给我 给我
Give me. Give me. Give me.
伙计们 咱们能不能聊点私事
Say, fellows. Can we get personal for just a second?
你们为什么要去奥兰多
Why are you going to Orlando?
拜托 在我们面前你们可以直说
Come on, you can tell us,
你们是要去恶棍集中营对吧
you’re going to Villain-Con, aren’t you?
是的 恶棍集中营
Yes, Villain-Con.
恶棍集中营
Villain-Con.
车里好多坏人喔
Wow, so many bad guys in the car.
-多过瘾啊 -我就知道
– What fun. – I knew it.
我就说你们是恶棍 对不对 亲爱的
I knew you were villains. Didn’t I, honey?
世界真是小小小 希望咱们不会成为对手
What a small world. Hope we’re not in rival gangs.
小粉 开玩笑而已
Pinkie, joke.
小孩就是淘气
Babies, huh?
大伙 老大来了
Hey, everybody. The boss.
是老大 咱们快去欢迎他
It’s big boss. Let’s go welcome him.
-老大 -老大
– Boss. – Boss.
老大 是老大
Boss. The boss.
让老大讲话
The boss will speak.
等我们到了奥兰多
When we get to Orlando,
我要找我最喜欢的所有恶棍在我的杂♥志♥上签名
I’m going to get all my favorite villains to sign my magazine.
大相扑杜莫
Dumo, the Sumo.
他是老大
Oh oh. He’s a boss.
凯文 你可不会想给他打工的
Oh, Kevin! You don’t want to work for him.
他把他手下给吃了
He ate his last henchman.
鱼唇弗兰基 他住在海里
Frankie Fishlips. He lives in the ocean.
他是老大吗
Ah. And he’s the boss?
-你能在水下呼吸吗 -凑活吧
– Can you breathe under water? – So so.
你看你看 斯嘉丽·杀人狂
Look at her, Scarlet Overkill!
史上最酷的超级恶棍
The coolest supervillain, like ever.
她一开始也就是个普通的小女孩 带牙套梳马尾
She started out as your average little girl. Bracers, pig tails.
但她13岁时就建立了一个犯罪王国
But, by the time she was 13, She built a criminal empire.
恶棍集中营
我要是小黄人的话 我就去给她打工
If I was a Minion, that’s who I would want to work for.
斯嘉丽·杀人狂
Scarlet Overkill.
-我们到了 美丽的奥兰多 -太棒了 我们到了
– Here we are, beautiful Orlando. – Yeah, we’re here!
奥兰多
奥兰多
Orlando.
鱼饵店
大伙们 看好了
Hey gang, watch this.
欢迎光临 有什么可以帮到你的
Welcome to Billy Bob’s Bait Shop, how can I help you?
我们是来参加”犯罪乐无穷”的
We are here for “So much fun, it’s a crime.”
停车场
是恶棍集中营 恶棍集中营
It’s Villain-Con. The Villain-Con!
爱打劫
纽约
好了 到了
Alright, here we go.
就是这了
Well, this is it.
我要告诉你们以下的话 句句发自肺腑
I wanted to tell you and I really I mean this.
我非常感谢
I’m really appreciate what
你们帮我们甩掉了警♥察♥ 真的
you did back there with the cops. Really.
爸 是鱼唇弗兰基
Dad! It’s Frankie Fishlips.
我在这都能闻到他的味道
I can smell him from here!
朱尼尔 拿上我的相机
Junior, get my camera.
祝你们好运 小伙子们
Good luck in there, boys.
希望你们找到你们要找的东西
I hope you find what you are looking for.
-再见 -再见
– Yeah, bye. – Bye.
我们来了 恶棍集中营
And here we come, Villain-Con!
恶棍集中营
恶棍集中营
Villain-Con.
冰冻射线
有什么邪恶的才能吗
Any evil talents?
恶棍招募专员
不错
Not bad.
你呢 有什么邪恶的才能吗
What about you? Any evil talents?
这不邪恶 也根本不是才能
That’s not evil, or a talent.
不行吗
No?
抱歉 但我不招佣人
I’m sorry, but I’m not looking for any more servants.
因为我 弗勒克斯教授
For I, Professor Flux,
已经发明出了世界上第一台时光机
have invented the world’s first Time machine,
我每一次去未来
every time I visit the future,
都会把未来的我带回来帮忙
I bring my future self back to help me.
那边那个是谁
Who’s that over there,
来自两周后的弗勒克斯教授
Professor Flux from 2 weeks from now?
你也看到了 我不需要帮忙
As you can see, I don’t need any help.
好样的 兄弟们 我们把本尊给杀了
Oh. Way to go, guys. We killed the original.
救命啊
Please.
撬保险箱
各位 有请我们的主讲嘉宾
Villain-Con, I present our keynote speaker.
斯嘉丽·杀人狂
Scarlet Overkill.
世上首位女性超级恶棍
The world’s first female supervillain.
-在八号♥厅为我们发表演讲 -鲍勃 斯图尔特
Appearing right now in Hall 8. Bob, Stuart, buddies.
伙伴们 快走 是斯嘉丽·杀人狂
Buddies, let’s go. It’s Scarlet Overkill.
-斯嘉丽 -快 快
– Scarlet? – Come on. Come on.
凯文
Kevin.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready…
欢迎斯嘉丽·杀人狂
for Scarlet Overkill.
作恶的感觉太爽了 对不对
Doesn’t it feel so good to be bad?
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽
Scarlet, Scarlet, Scarlet…
斯嘉丽
Scarlet!
美人啊
What beauty.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much.
好了
Okay.
我出道的时候 人们都说
When I started out, people said a woman could
女人永远不可能像男人一样擅长抢银行
never rob a bank as well as a man. Well.
现在时代变了
Time’s changed.
我爱你 斯嘉丽
I love you, Scarlet!
看看在座的各位 我们都如此不同
Look at all those faces out there, we are all so different.
却又有一个共同点
But we have one thing in common.
我们生来都有脚蹼
We were born with flippers!
不是吗 只有我吗
No? Just me?
好吧
Okay.
我们都有宏大的梦想
We have big dreams,
而且我们会不惜代价实现自己的梦想
and we will do anything to make them come true.
你们中间有没有人曾梦想过
Have any of you ever dreamt
到本时代最伟大的超级恶棍的麾下工作
of working for the greatest supervillain of all time?
要是我告诉你们
Well. What if I were to tell you,
我在寻找新的手下呢
that I am looking for a new henchman!
是老大 我们的机会来了
Hey, big boss. This is our chance.
是的
Yes.
我真诚地相信在座一定有人
I truly believe somewhere out there
具备辅佐伟人的邪恶才能
is a villain with the potential to serve greatness.
这可能是你们中间的任何一个人
And it could be any of you.
不过咱们还是别糊弄自己了
Although let’s not kid ourselves.
适合这个工作的唯一人选
Truly the only man for this job
就是凯文和他的小黄人们
are Kevin and his Minions.
半大的身躯却有着十倍的邪恶
10 times the evil and half the package.
真令我心生敬畏
I’m just in awe.
让我们为凯文欢呼吧 他拯救了他的部落
Let’s hear it for Kevin. He saved his tribe!
凯文 凯文
Kevin! Kevin!
-凯文 凯文 -凯文
– Kevin Kevin Kev… – Hey, Kevin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!