All right, everyone stand back.
准备 -不 等一下
Clear! -No, wait a minute. Wait.
挺住啊 伙计
Don’t give up on me now, buddy.
不 不用了 我感觉好多了
No, no, no, I’m feeling better.
准备
Clear!
最大电量
Maximum charge.
准备 -谢谢你
Clear! -Thank you.
你救了我爷爷
You saved my grandpa.
我们抢劫了这里吗
Uh, did we… did we do the heist?
我爷爷在说糊涂话
Grandpas say the darndest things.
你掉了这个 -额
You dropped these. -Um…
看我拿到了什么
Look what I got!
嘿 还不错嘛
Hey. Not bad.
干得漂亮
Not bad at all.
我俩真是好搭档
We make a good team.
我们是吗
We do?
哦 当然 嘿我们得继续联手
Oh, yeah. Hey, we got to keep at it.
看看我接下来要教你什么
Wait till you see what I’m gonna teach you next.
我已经迫不及待了
I cannot wait.
哦 接下来会很有意思的
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
哟呼 小老板
Yoo-hoo. Mini-Boss.
准备 斯图尔特
Okay, Stuart…
鲍勃
Bob…
准备出击
Time to strike!
小老板 -哟呼
Mini-Boss! -Yoo-hoo.
啊 他们不在这
Aah! They’re not here.
分头去找
Fan out and find them.
旧金山出大事了
Something big’s going down in Frisco.
看 哦
Look-a. Ooh.
呼 到了 -哇
Whoo, there it is. – Whoa.
真是段难忘的旅程呢 小老弟
It’s been one heck of a ride, little man.
啊 兄弟
Ah, dude.
我肯定会想你的
You know, I’m gonna miss you.
嘿 好兄弟 祝你好运
Hey, soul brother, good luck!

Wow.

Oh…

Ooh.
朋友 你现在
My friend, you’re now
得开始学点经典坏蛋使坏法
gonna learn from the old school.
哦 不
Oh, no.
没想到他们会这么对我
I can’t believe they did this to me!
他们所有本领都是我教的
I-I taught them everything they know!
我们本该是一个团队的
We were a team!
我放弃了
I give up.
你是个很不错的坏蛋
Hey, you are a great bad guy,
而他们是一群蠢蛋
and they are stupid idiots.
我一直梦想着
Only dream I ever had
能和我的好兄弟们一起干坏事
was doing bad stuff with my buddies.
瞧瞧现在的我 又老又孤独
Now look at me: old, alone.
你确实老了
Well, you are old,
但你并不是孤身一人
but you’re not alone.
好了
All right.
听好了 大坏蛋
Listen up, buster.
我们要组建一个新队伍
We are starting a new team,
就叫 坏蛋双人组
and it’s going to be called The Terrible Twos.
取名字的事可以之后再说
We can find a better name later,
但现在 我们要赶紧找到那块宝石
but right now we’re going to find that stone
让犬家知道 宝石还在你手里
and show everybody that you still got it.
算了 你只是个小孩子
Come on. You’re just a little kid.
这事到此为止 你该回家了
It’s over. Go home.
但你刚刚还说我们… -回家去
But you said we… -Go home!
快 我们走
Come on, come on. Let’s go!

Whoa!
奥托
Otto?
奥托
Otto!
嘿哈 -奥托
Yee-haw! -Otto!
嘿呀 嘿呀
Hyah! Hyah!

Hey!
奥托 是我 小老板
Otto! It’s Mini-Boss!
啊 小老板
Ah! Mini-Boss!
小老板 -奥托
Mini-Boss! -Otto!
快看 快看
Look-a! Look-a!
宝石啊
Stone-a.
你找到宝石了
You found the stone.
奥托 我真为你骄傲
Otto, I’m so proud of you.

Oh…
好了 我们时间紧迫
All right, we don’t have much time.
我们得把宝石交给威酷魔王 -哦 好
We got to get this to Wild Knuckles. -Oh, okay.

Okay.
抓住他
Get him!
快跑 快跑 跑
Go, go, go!
真是好久不见了 小垃圾
Long time, no see, punk.
这东西归我了
I’ll take that.
太好了
Yes!
不许动
Don’t move!
啊 -站住 不许动
Huh? -Right there! Freeze!
反坏蛋联盟
Anti-Villain League.
你们被逮捕了
You are under arrest.
哇 哇 列位
Whoa, whoa, whoa, everybody.
忘记现在几点了吗
Did you forget what time it is?
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
开火
Fire!
坚守阵地
Stand your ground.
小心 -哇
Look out! -Whoa!
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no,
不 不
no, no, no, no, no!
你想去哪儿啊 嗯
Where do you think you’re going? Hmm?
你偷了我们的东西 就要付出代价
You stole from us, and now you’re gonna pay!
慢慢被撕成两半吧
Enjoy being torn apart.
嘿 小老板
Hey! …Mini-Boss!
大伙儿
Guys!
哦 我们为什么不公平竞争呢
Oh. Why don’t we make this a fair fight?
哦 你们以为我认真的吗
Oh, you thought I was serious.
快跑啊
Run!

No!
你们好啊 叛徒
Hello, traitors.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
是你
You.
你们可以丢下我不管
You can leave me for dead,
你们可以摧毁我的一切
you can destroy everything I own,
但我不会让你们伤到那个孩子
but I will not let you hurt that kid!
这样啊 你是想救他吗
Oh, so you’re gonna save the kid?
行啊 你和哪支军队呢
Yeah, you and what army?
这支军队
This army!
好 那就和这支军队
Okay. This army.
洞察自己的内心
MASTER CHOW Dig down deep.
包 找到心中的猛兽
Find your inner beast.

Mmm.
奥托
Otto!
快点 再快点
Hurry! Faster!

No!
我抓住你了
Got you.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!

No.
离他远点
Get away from him!
干掉那个小孩儿
Destroy the kid.

No!
嗨 被一个小胖崽子打败
Hey, hey. How does it feel to be beaten
的感觉怎么样
by a tubby little punk?
你们太棒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!