You guys were amazing!
在哪学的功夫啊
The kung fuwhere did that come from?
而且你们被返聘啦
Obviously, you guys are rehired.
哦 -斯图尔特
Oh. -Stuart!
这个是你的了 先生
It’s all yours, sir.
你想把它放在哪
Where do you want it?
先生 你能感觉到吗 就是这
Can you feel this, sir? Right here.
天呐
Oh, no.
威酷魔王
Wild Knuckles.

Hey.
你没事吧
Y-You’re gonna be okay, right?
别担心我 孩子
Don’t worry about me, kid.
我没事
I’ll be fine.
终于
Finally.
你要蹲很久 很久的监狱了
You’re going away for a long, long time.
那可不一定
Yeah, well, I wouldn’t bet on it.
不要
No.
一会儿见 孩子
See you soon, kiddo.
哎呀呀
Ooh-la-la.
威酷魔王是我最崇拜的坏蛋
Wild Knuckles was my favorite villain.
我们相处没多长时间
We didn’t have much time together,
但是能和他在一起相处
but the time we did have,
我很高兴
I’m so grateful for.
很遗憾 你没法看着我长大
I’ve been thinking about how you won’t see me grow up
也没办法看到
or be there for all the terrible things
我将来干出的坏事
that I’m going to do.
而且我还能干
And believe me, there are gonna be
不少很坏的坏事
some awful things.
我会让你自豪的
But I’m going to make you proud.
因为有你
I’m going to be the best villain ever
我会成为史上最好的坏蛋
because of you.
因为你教会了我什么最重要
Because you taught me what matters.
做事不能单打独斗
You can’t do anything alone.
找到属于你的组织
Find your tribe,
并且永远不要离开他们
and never, ever let them go.
奥托
Otto?

Si.
你最好别惹麻烦 小子
You better stay out of trouble, kid.
我一定会遵纪守法诚实守信的
I will lead a good and honest life.
你还活着
You’re alive?

Oh!
你真的让我大吃一惊
You just blew my mind.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我也想让自己假死
I cannot wait to fake my own death
避开警♥察♥的追捕了
to avoid the authorities.
努力实现你的目标吧 孩子
Shoot for the moon, kid.
努力
Shoot for the moon.
再见了 白♥痴♥
See you later, suckers!
不好意思 我们打烊了
Sorry, we’re closed.

Whoa.
我就是想对你发明的这个东西表示感谢
I just wanted to thank you for this.
太好用了
Worked like a charm.
好吧 那我就直说了
All right, let me cut to the chase here.
我非常需要一个疯狂的天才科学家
I need a genius mad scientist.
你可以来给我工作吗
You want to come work for me?
不了 我已经不想再干坏事犯罪的行当了
No, I am done with villainy.
我要去过更幸福的生活了
Off to happier horizons.
再见 小伙子
Goodbye, little chap.
拜托你啦
Por favor.
噢 行了 行了
Oh, all right, all right.
别可怜兮兮地看着我
Fine. Stop with the face.
我入伙了
I’m in.
想不想看点劲爆的
Want to see something cool?
噢 不是吧
Oh! Are you kidding me?
大老板
Big Boss! Big Boss! Big Boss! Big Boss!
“大老板”我喜欢这个称呼
“Big Boss.” I like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!