没有人喝醉…
If they can lie down on the floor without holding on.
如果他们能躺在地板上而不抱着。
We’re gonna do this together.
我们要一起做。
March 7th, 1971
1971年三月7日
股东大会的日子
You are murderers!
你们是谋杀犯!
How many people are outside?
外面有多少人?
Over 500.
超过500人。
500?
Yes.
是的。
Get out of here.
离开这里。
I’m staying by you.
我在你身边。
It’s too dangerous, get out.
太危险了,快出去。
Gene!
吉恩!
Mr. President.
社长。
We know there is verdict that will arrive soon.
据我们所知,很快就会有判决。
We hope that Chisso will accept responsibility for its negligence.
我们希望智索能够为其疏忽承担责任。
We are not here for luxuries.
我们来这里不是为了奢侈品。
Just to know that we will be looked after
我只想知道我们会得到照顾,
and able to die in peace.
会安详地死去。
If you are human,listen to what we are saying.
如果你是人类,听听我们在说什么。
I and Sadae Ogata.
我和绪方贞台。
I understand that you don’t know who I am.
我知道你不知道我是谁。
But you should.
但你们应该知道。
Both of my daughters fell ill.
我的两个女儿都病了。
Both suffered more than I can imagine anyone suffering, let alone a child.
他们俩都比任何人都要痛苦,更不用说孩子了。
My eldest daughter suffered from convulsions for months.
我的大女儿抽搐了好几个月。
So much pain that she couldn’t cry.
太痛了,她哭不出来。
She is dead now.
她现在已经死了。
And my other daughter, Miyuki…
还有我的另一个女儿,美幸…
will never be able to spend a day without care.
将永远无法不受照顾地度过一天。
My husband and I cry often.
我和丈夫经常哭。
We weep because we fear for what will happen…
我们哭泣是因为我们害怕将要发生的事情…
when we are no longer able…
当我们不能再…
to take care of her.
照顾她。
Mr. President…
社长…
You’ve got nothing to say?
你就没话可说吗?
You are a human being too, right?
你还是个人,对吧?
We are the same, and yet…
我们是同类,可是…
how can we be this different?
在对待这件事上,会有如此的不同?
How can we?
我们怎么会?
I am sorry. I truly am.
我真的感到很抱歉。
What? No.
什么?别。
What happened to you…
你这是怎么了…
What you have gone through…
你所遭受的…
brings sorrow in our hearts.
我们都记在心里。
Please forgive us.
请原谅我们。
She said you treat her with much dignity and respect.
她说,你对她很有尊严和敬重。
Thank you for that.
为此深表感谢。
She said you made her laugh.
她说,你让她欢笑。
What the fuck is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
My child also has Minamata disease.
我的孩子也有水俣病。
He is nine years old.
他现在九岁了。
I work on the boats still…
我在船上工作
when the fishermen allow me to…
那时渔民们还允许我上船…
but because of my symptoms…
但是当我出现症状时…
they don’t want me on their boats.
他们就不让我上船了。
So, it’s my wife that needs to work.
所以,我的妻子需要去工作。
She works on the boats sometimes…
她有时在船上工作……
and many nights she is forced to take care of both of us.
很多个晚上她不得不照顾我们两个。
She can’t do that forever.
她不能长久这样。
Can she?
她能吗?
Mr. President.
社长先生。
We know that you will pay for the old victims…
我们知道你会赔偿那些老受害者…
but you must pay the same for the new victims as well.
但你必须为新的受害者支付同样的费用。
It’s your responsibility!
这是你们的责任!
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗?
Mr. Uyishi, can I have a moment?
奥谢先生,我能单独谈谈吗?
Gene! Are you okay?
吉恩!你没事吧?
I’m OK. I’m OK. What’s this?
我很好。我很好。这是什么?
Someone just brought it.What the fuck is that?
有人把它带来了。那是什么鬼东西
What is that?
这是什么?
It came when you…
它送来时,你…
It’s the negatives from our dark room.
是我们暗室里的底片。
I don’t get this.
我不清楚这件事。
Where did it come from?
它是谁带来的?
Thank you all for coming and speaking with me.
谢谢大家来和我恳谈。
Your plight brings me much sadness.
诸君的困境使我很伤心。
But we’ve added up the costs of your demands…
但是我们已经把你们要求的花费累加起来了…
– However…- We simply cannot pay.
—那有如何… -我们根本付不起。
Unfortunately… this is our final answer.
很不幸…这是我们最后的回答。
I can’t take this anymore!
我再也受不了了!
Kyushi! Kyushi!
阿清!阿清!
They don’t believe we’re in pain.
他们不相信我们有痛苦。
This blood is on your hands!
你们的双手沾满了鲜血!
Kiyoshi!
阿清!
Are you okay?
你怎么样?
We are ready.
我们准备好了。
Can I move Akiko’s legs?
我能移♥动♥亚纪子的腿吗?
Excuse me.
对不起。
Can I move Akiko’s left hand?
我能移♥动♥亚纪子的手吗?
Yes.
请。
Akiko, I will move your hand
亚纪子,我们将移♥动♥你的手
Good.
可以了。
Very good.
好了。
Beautiful.
很美。
– I can’t. – Wait.
—我不行。 —等一下。
Fuck it!
轻松点儿!
Do me a favor,give me the… my shutter.
帮我个忙,把…我的快门递过来。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
OK.
好了。
Son of a bitch.
这狗♥杂♥种♥。
He got it.
他成功了。
He fucking got it.
这家伙他妈地成功了。
We have to pay.
我们必须要支付了。
Somehow we will find a way.
我们无论如也要想出个办法。
We must.
我们必须。
We won!
我们赢了!
Today, we have won the battle.
今天,我们赢了战斗。
But the war persists.
但是这场战争还将持续。
We must continue to fight.
我们必须坚持战斗。
To fight for our children…
为我们的孩子而战…
so their children have something…
而他们也将为了…
that they can fight for.
他们的孩子而战。
But all of you here…
你们在这里的所有人…
and the people who stood with us…
还有和我们并肩战斗的人…
have taught me that this a fight
已经教会我懂得,我们此战
we can win!
必胜!
Go home tonight
那么,今晚就请回家吧
and find some happiness with your families.
享受在家庭中快乐吧。
Because tomorrow we have more to do.
因为明天,我们还有更多的事要做。
To fight for those that cannot.
为那些不能战斗的人而战。
In the Spring of 1971, Chisso Corporation agreed to fully reimburse
1971年春,智索株式会社同意全额赔偿
medical and living expenses for the victims of Minamata disease –
水俣病患者的医疗和生活费用-
the largest total sum ever awarded by a Japanese court.
这是日本法♥院♥判决的最高金额。
While this recognition brought some relief,
尽管这一承认带来了一些安慰,
neither Chisso Corporation nor the Japanese government
但智索公♥司♥和日本政♥府♥
has upheld the moral and financial essence of this deal.
都没有支撑这一解决方案的道德上和财务上的实质。
In 2013, the Japanese Prime Minister declared
2013年,日本首相宣布
that Japan had recovered from mercury pollution,
日本已经从汞污染中恢复过来,
denying the existence of the ten of thousands of victims
否认了至今仍在遭受痛苦的成千上万
who continue to suffer today.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!