上帝!
– Come. – Bring water.
-快。-拿水来。
No, Gene, no, no!
不,吉恩,不,不!
Gene! No! Gene!
吉恩!不!吉恩!
No more of this! No! No!
别再这样了!不!不!
That’s it. No, I’m done. No.
就是这样。不,我完蛋了。不。
Don’t you dare follow me.
你怎么敢跟着我。
I will ruin your fucking life.
我会毁了你的生活。
No more. I’m done.
再也没有了。我完蛋了。
– Yes.- You have a collect call from Japan
—喂。—你有一个尤金·史密斯从日本打来的
by a Eugene Smith,will you accept the charges?
对方付费电♥话♥,你接受收费吗?
Can you ask him to call me back in a few hours?
你能让他过几个小时给我回电♥话♥吗?
He is quite insistent that…
他坚持认为…
Yeah, yeah, yeah,I’ll accept the charges.
好,好,好,我接受费用。
Hello Bob, Bob? It’s terrible here.
喂,鲍勃,鲍勃?这里的可怕。
Uh, listen, no fucking chance.
听着,绝对不可能。
– Gene, talk to me.- Okay, I’m coming home.
—吉恩,跟我说吧。—好吧,我要回家了。
Now we’re not gonna get the pictures.
现在我们拿不到照片了。
I mean I can’t do this shit anymore…
我的意思是,我不能再做这些了…
By the way, it’s been made very clear to me now.
顺便说一句,我现在已经很清楚了。
That I’m seriously unwelcome here.
我在这里真的不受欢迎
Bob? Bob? What’s wrong?
鲍勃?鲍勃?怎么回事?
I went to the goddamn nat for you and you ask me what’s wrong?
我替你去了该死的炼狱,你却问我怎么了?
Well, I hear, I’m sorry.
我听着呢,我很抱歉。
I don’t give a fuck what you are.
我才不管你是怎么回事。
Listen to me, I need the pictures, Gene. I need this story.
听我说,我需要照片,吉恩。我需要这个报道。
And I need you to get me this story
我需要你的报道
– like nobody else can.- No, you don’t.
-比任何人都想。-不,你不会的。
Big people hurt little people.
大人物伤害小人物。
Little people get hurt by big people. Same thing here, same thing there.
小人会被小人伤害。这里一样,那里也一样。
This picture, that picture.They all burnt up in the fucking fire.
这张照片,那张照片。他们都在该死的火里烧了。
Why does it matter?
为什么这很重要?
And memory is the goddamn devil.
因为记忆是该死的魔鬼。
But the people over there, they matter,right? I know that because you told me.
但那边的人很重要,对吧?我知道是因为你告诉我的。
No, do you know what matters?
不,你知道什么重要吗?
– Money, money for my kids. – Have you been drinking?
-钱,给我孩子的钱。 -你喝酒了吗?
Of course not, Bob. I’m a professional, Jesus!
当然没有,鲍勃。我是个职业的摄影师,上帝!
Gene, hang up, go back to sleep.In the morning it’ll all seem different.
吉恩,挂上电♥话♥,回去睡觉。明天早上一切都会不同的。
You listen to me, pal.
你听我说,伙计。
I was recently quite reluctantly escorted by a couple of goons
我前不久,被几名暴徒强扭着
to go and meet the top fella at the Chisso joint.
去见了智索联合企业的头面人物。
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥地在说什么?
He offered me a whole lot of money, Bob.
他给了我一大笔钱,鲍勃。
A whole lot of dough.And I gotta say, I gotta say…
一大堆的钱。我得说,我得说…
The dough was awful pretty.
钞票这玩意儿太可爱了。
– And you told him how long and hard to go?- Yes, I did.
—你是不是跟他说了你干了多久,和干这事有多难? —是的,我跟他说了。
Yes, I did, like a dick.
是的,我就像一个混♥蛋♥似的跟他讲了。
And you know what,I should’ve taken it.
你知道吗,我应该接受的。
But I’m a dick, I’m a dick, Bob.
但我是混♥蛋♥,我是混♥蛋♥,鲍勃。
Just like you’re a dick.
就像你,也是个混♥蛋♥。
And you know what?Here’s what I’m gonna do.
你知道吗?我要这么做。
I’ll gonna go right back there and I’m gonna grab it.
我马上回去把钱拿过来。
– I’m taking it.- Don’t you dare!
-我要把那笔钱拿回来。 -你敢!
Oh yeah, no listen…
哦,是的,不,听着…
I’ll wire it to you, you take back the six grand that I owe you,
我把钱电汇给你,把我欠你的六千块还了,
and then you send this to my kids, OK?
然后把剩下的寄给我的孩子们,好吗?
Not okay, Eugene, not fucking okay!
不行,尤金,他妈的不行!
You know how you always told me how much your kids hated you?
你不是一直跟我说,你的孩子有多恨你吗?
You think a couple of grand is gonna make a difference?
你觉得几千块钱,就能改变什么吗?
You really think your kids are that naive?
你真觉得你的孩子们那么天真吗?
Oh, fuck you! I don’t need to listen to that shit.
哦,去你♥妈♥的♥!我不需要听那些废话。
You call me a sellout,here is the irony,
你说我出♥卖♥♥♥了你,讽刺的是,
I did, I did sell out to the board, to the boys with the abacus in the basement.
我确实,我确实向董事会出♥卖♥♥♥了你,向那些在地下室拿算盘的家伙出♥卖♥♥♥了你。
– And now I’m gambling the reputation…- Bob, are you gonna give me a pep talk?
—而现在我还要再赌上我的名声…—鲍勃,你是要给为几句鼓起勇气的话吗?
Because I actually might need to vomit first.
因为我可能得先呕吐。
67 percent ads and I’m losing.
我已经损失了67%的广♥告♥费。
Likely I won’t even have my integrity to fall back on in my old age.
在我年老的时候,我可能连我的诚信都丢光了。
But I will have yours!
但我现在还想要你的!
Damn it, Gene! I will have yours.
该死的,吉恩,我要你的诚信。
I’ll tell you what,if there’s any left,
这样吧,如果还有的话,
I will stuff it into a fucking box and ship it to you.
我会把它装进盒子里寄给你。
I don’t know how many more issues I’m gonna be able to publish, but one of them
我不知道我还能出版多少期,但其中一♥期♥
is going to have the most important photographic essay of the last 30 years
一定会刊登过去30年来最重要的摄影文章
or I will personally fly out there and kick your pathetic whinging ass.
否则我就亲自飞过去揍你这可怜的小屁屁。
The kids in the office, the special ones,
办公室里的那些孩子,那些特别的,
– they don’t look up to me.- Hey, Bob…
—他们不尊敬我。—嘿,鲍勃…
They look up to you.Because you matter.
他们尊重你,是因为你现在很重要。
And in reference to your last comment,
关于你上次的评论,
blah, blah, blah…
等等等等…
Just bring me the story, okay?
把报道发给我,好吗?
Bring the story home.
快把报道发回总部。
Still there, Bob?
在听着吗?鲍勃?
– What the fuck? What’s this?- Shigeru.
—搞什么鬼?这是什么? —茂。
You know there’s a zoom on that thing, right?
你知道上面有个变焦镜头吗?
Zoom.
变焦镜头。
Do you have a gun or an aspirin?
你有枪或阿司匹林吗?
Or any drugs? No?
或者毒品什么的?没有?
You wanna take a picture?Come here.
你想拍张照吗?到这里来。
Some people may come and go with the best of intentions…
有些人来了又走是出于好意…
but we can’t count on them.
但我们不能指望他们。
This is our fight.
这是我们的斗争。
Why do you think Chisso are hitting us…
为什么你认为智索将要打击我们…
harder and harder?
一次比一次狠?
Why do you think they’re getting bolder and bolder?
你觉得他们为什么越来越大胆了?
You know why.
你们知道为什么。
They can threaten us…
他们可以威胁我们…
but we are going to the shareholders meeting…
但我们还是要去参加股东大会…
Excuse me.
对不起。
Excuse me, I just want…
对不起,我只是想…
Would you…
你能…
Would you mind translating this for me?
你能替我翻译一下吗?
Hi.
嗨。
I’m really no good at public speaking.
我真的不擅长公开演讲。
I’m not good at public speaking.
我不擅长公开演讲。
I suppose that I’m one of those “pictures worth a thousand words” type of guy.
我想我是那种“照片胜过千言万语”的人。
I believe that a picture is worth a thousand words.
我相信一张图片胜过千言万语。
Anyway, that doesn’t matter.
不管怎样,这都不重要。
I’m here to help
我来这里是想
if I can…
尽我能力来帮助…
But I need you to help me.
但我也需要你们帮我。
I want to help you,but I need your help too.
我想帮你,但我也需要你的帮助。
By allowing me…
通过允许我…
to spend some precious time with you and your family.
渡过了一段宝贵的时间,陪伴你和你的家人。
I want to spend some precious time with your families.
我想和你们的家人共度些宝贵的时光。
So that I can help to fight your fight.
这样我就能帮你抗争了。
If I did this,
如果我这么做了,
I will be able to help you
我就能帮你们
to win your fight.
赢得斗争。
So… I mean…The question is this…
那么…我想说…问题是…
Who is comfortable and willing
谁乐意并想要
to share these…
分享这些…
these very precious intimate moments
这些宝贵的亲密时刻
and to be photographed by me with the utmost care and respect?
并让我以最大的关心和尊重为你们拍照?
Does anyone agree to be photographed?
有人同意他拍照吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
Thank you. Arigato. Thank you.
谢谢你们。谢谢你们。谢谢你们。
What?
什么?
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了?
What? Is it good? Or is it not?
什么?这样是好?还是不好?
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吧?
No one is ever drunk…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!