或给水俣镇带来耻辱。
Chisso is behind this.
智索是幕后黑手。
You are blind to it.
你对它视而不见。
That’s not true!
那不是真的
Is your goal to have Chisso move somewhere else?
你的目标是让智索搬到其他地方吗
That’s what they’ll do and where will our town be then?
那就是他们要做的,那我们的城镇会在哪里?
This is not just about this town.
这不仅仅是这座小镇的事。
It’s about big companies all over the world
它是关于世界各地的大公♥司♥
invading the towns of good, hard-working people,
侵犯善良、勤劳的人们的城镇,
and polluting their existence.
污染他们的生存环境。
It’s happened before…
这种事以前发生过…
and it will happen again!
这种事还会再发生!
Don’t get so emotional!
别太感情用事!
Calm down!
冷静!
Don’t cause any trouble.
别惹麻烦。
We understand how you feel.
我们理解你的感受。
We are all in the same pain.
我们都有同样的痛苦。
But we all want it to end.
但我们都希望它结束。
The signatures speak for themselves.
签名说明了一切。
The people have spoken!
人们已经说话了!
This is the right way to settle the matter…
这是解决这件事的正确方法…
for all.
为所有的人。
No more fighting!
不要再斗争了!
May we see the book?
我们可以看看这本册子吗?
That’s not necessary.
这没必要的。
Have you pressed your signature on this document?
你在这份文件上签字了吗?
No.
没有。
And you?
你呢?
And you?
你呢?
They have overwhelming signatures of support in the book…
他们在这本册子中得到了压倒性的支持签名。
yet they won’t show it.
但他们不愿表现出来。
Do we believe this is fair?
我们相信这是公平的吗?
Let us see the book!
让我们看看这本册子!
Show us! Show us!
给我们看!给我们看!
That’s my signature. I never pressed it!
这是我的名字。但不是我签的!
That guy is dead. How could he have signed?
这个人已经死了。那怎么还能签名?
You’re right. He is dead!
你是对的,他是死了!
What’s going on here?
这事怎么解释?
Tell us!
告诉我们!
You’re full of lies!
你们这是一片胡言!
Hello.
你好。
– Welcome.- Sorry for the intrusion.
-欢迎。 -抱歉打扰了。
– Shoes.- Oh, Goddamnit!
-脱鞋。 -哦,我该死!
Excuse us.
对不起。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Let’s eat together.
我们一起喂她吧。
Good, right?
好,行吗?
Can she see?
她能看见吗?
– No.- No.
-不能。-不能。
Akiko can’t see or talk.
亚纪子看不见也说不出。
She’s congenital.
她是天生的。
The fetus has absorbed the mercury
在娘胎中就
sparing the mother.
摄入了汞
Mr. Eugene, are you married?
尤金先生,你结婚了吗?
He has two children.
他有两个孩子
Does he have photos of them?
他有他们的照片吗?
What?
什么?
She’s asking if you have any pictures of your children.
她问你有没有孩子们的照片。
Of my children?
我的孩子?
You know, uh, no.
你知道,呃,没有。
I’m ashamed to say that I don’t.
我不好意思说,我没有。
It’s bad.
这是太糟了。
Unfortunately,he hasn’t got any photos of them.
不好意思,他没有他们的照片。
I need to help Mrs. Matsumura at the market.
我得去市场帮松村太太。
Okay.
好吧。
Can you watch her?
你能看着她吗?
– What? – Akiko.
-什么? -亚纪子。
No.
不。
No, I can’t do that.
这个我做不来。
You’ll be fine, we’ll be back in one hour.
你会没事的,我们一小时后回来。
I am not the most responsible…
我不是最负责任的人…
– Stop it.- No.
-别说了。 -不。
Let’s go.
我们走。
I’ll go out for a while.Don’t get worried.
我要出去一会儿。不要担心。
I’ll give you a bath soon, Akiko.
亚纪子,我很快回来就给你洗澡。
I’m not so good at these kind of thing, you know.
我不太擅长这种事,你知道的。
Sorry.
对不起。
Do you want to touch my beard?
你想摸我的胡子吗?
There is not many beards out here, right?
这里没多少人留胡子,对吧
Fuzzy? Fuzzy woozy?
扎吗?有毛茸茸的吗?
May God bless and keep you always,let your wishes all come true
愿上帝永远保佑你,让你所有的愿望都能实现
May you always do for others,and that others do for you
愿你永远为别人做,别人也为你做
May you build a ladder to the stars
愿你建造一架通往星星的梯子
And climb on every round
爬上每一节
May you stay forever young
愿你永远年轻
May you stay forever young
愿你永远年轻
Forever young
青春永驻
You’re a good girl.
你是个好女孩
That way, we can’t interfere.
这样,我们就不能介入了。
You got company.
你有陪伴。
– You are Yamazaki Mitsuo, right?- We will search the place.
-你是山崎三雄吗? -我们要搜查这个地方。
What?
什么?
– Get the children inside.- Don’t get in our way.
-让孩子们进去。-别挡我们的路
Go. Go.
走开。走开。
Don’t take photos!
不许拍照!
Don’t resist!
不要抵抗!
Don’t resist!
不要抵抗!
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们应该为自己感到羞耻。
Papa!
爸爸!
They’re gone.
他们走了。
Papa!
爸爸!
Everything is okay.
没事了。
Mama!
妈妈!
Papa!
爸爸!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
All I ask for are any negatives.
我所有的请求就是:所有的底片。
Any photos you’ve taken while you’ve been here.
还有你在这里照的所有照片。
And that you go home immediately.
还有你立刻回家。
And let what is happening here play out here among Japanese
让这里发生的事情,就在这里,在水俣镇的日本人中间
in Minamata.
耗散掉。
In a community and courts where it belongs.
这件事情属于这里的社区和法♥院♥。
And where you don’t.
不属于你。
On a scale of one to ten,
我都一五一十地跟你说清楚了,
fuck you!
去你的!
GENE IS AT WORK
吉恩在工作
– Yeah. – Are you gonna eat?
-是的。-你要吃饭吗?
Read the sign, Aileen.
读一下那块指示牌,艾琳。
I am being nourished by my own hunger.
我正在从我自己的饥饿中获得营养。
And maybe just a tiny amount of whisky.
也许再来一点威士忌。
And maybe just a tiny amount of amphetamine.
也许还有少量的安非他明。
That’s our little secret.
这是我们的小秘诀。
Somewhere
在海那边
Beyond the sea
的某地
Somewhere waiting for me
那是等我的地方
My love stands on the golden sand
我的爱矗立在金色沙滩上
And watches the ships
看着船来船往
Stop.
别抽了。
Jesus!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!