How did it make you feel?
你有什么感觉?
Was it unpleasant? A menace?
有没有不舒服?有没有被威胁?
There’s an evil…
有一个邪恶的…
So, you are changing…
所以,你要改变…
many things, yeah, okay?
许多事情,对吧?
Now…
现在…
Take it out.
把它拿走。
Throw it in the liquid.
把它扔到液体里。
So, here’s a little secret of mine.
所以,我有个小秘密。
Use your hands a lot.
经常用手。
Caress the image.
爱抚的你的图像。
Warm the print with your…body, from your hands.
用你的…体温来温暖你亲手拍出的照片。
That’s how you tell your story.
这就是你讲故事的方式。
Yeah.
是的。
Here. It’s for your hands.
这个,擦干♥你♥的手。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
What for?
为了什么?
Oh wait!
哦,等一下!
Don’t move, don’t move, don’t move.
别动,别动,别动。
Click.
咔嗒。
Aren’t you supposed to ask permission first?
你不应该先征得同意吗?
Permission is like asking for a kiss.
许可就像索求一个吻。
No, it destroys the moment, you just gotta take…
不,它破坏了那一刻,你只需要…
Like that?
就像这个吗?
Something like that, yes, yeah.
就像这样,是的,是的。
Just…
只是…
Try not to forget about the fine print, kid.
别忘了细则啊,孩子。
If human beings are still the masters of creation…
如果人类仍然是生灵的主宰…
we have to overthrow this poisoned world.
我们必须推♥翻♥这个有毒的世界。
Is this civilisation?
这是文明吗?
Is this the so-called period of rapid growth?
这就是所谓的快速增长♥期♥吗?
But done at the cost of sacrificing countless lives?
但这样做,却牺牲了无数人的生命?
Our beautiful blue ocean is now made into a deadly sea by those people.
我们美丽的蓝色海洋现在被那些人变成了致命的海洋。
So, if you are a human being,please stand up…
所以,如果你还是一个人类,请站起来…
and fight!
并战斗!
Remember, we never wanted a war.
记住,我们从来不想要战争。
But we have to fight.
但我们必须去战斗。
Let’s make this the last battle for humanity.
让我们为了人类进行最后一战。
Please stand up!
请站起来!
Go! Go!Go! Go!
走!走!走!走!
– What are you doing? – No. No.
-你们在做什么? -不。不。
Gene!
吉恩!
It’s okay.
好了。
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。
Mr. Smith, come in.
史密斯先生,请进。
– Thank you.- Please sit.
-谢谢你。 -请坐。
Would you like something to drink? Water?
你想喝点什么吗?水?
You know, I actually think I’d rather wait
你知道,我其实宁可等到
until I get outside the building before I drop dead.
我走出这座大楼后,再倒下去死。
So… perhaps a soda pop, you know…
所以…也许来杯汽水,你知道…
With the top still on it.In the bottle.
盖子还要在瓶子上面的。
OK.
好的。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Mr. Smith, do you know what “parts per million” means?
史密斯先生,你知道百万分之一是什么意思吗
Without getting confused by all the science,
不要被所有的科学弄糊涂
it is a very, very small amount.
这是一个非常非常小的量。
And small amounts are accepted.
小概率也是可以接受的。
Even in this bottle.
甚至在这杯子里。
Unopened bottle of Cola.
一瓶未开封的可乐。
There may be the tiniest amount of some material
可能有一些材料中的极小部分
you might not expect or appreciate.
是你不期待或不喜欢的。
But it’s microscopic, barely even there.
但它是微观的,几乎没有。
May I show you something?
我给你看样东西好吗?
Look over there.
看那边。
The cyclate.
环化酶。
We spent much money creating a system that keeps the water safe.
我们花了很多钱建立一个系统来保证水的安全。
I even drank from it to prove its safety.
我甚至喝了它来证明它的安全性。
It’s a great photograph,it’s really a nice photograph.
这是一张很棒的照片,真的很漂亮。
– Thank you.- You’re welcome.
-谢谢你。 -不客气。
So…
那么…
Let’s take a walk.
我们出去走走吧。
Do you know what we make here?
你知道我们这里做什么吗?
Toxic chemicals.
有毒的化学品。
Good chemicals.
良好的化学品
Chemicals that fertilize the land.
给土地施肥的化学物质。
Help feed millions.
帮助养活数百万人。
The chemicals needed to make plastics.
制♥造♥塑料所需的化学物质。
Even medicines.
甚至药品。
Also chemicals for developing photographs.
还有冲洗照片用的化学药品。
And chemicals that make 35mm film.
还有35毫米胶片的化学物质。
Like the kind you use yourself, Mr. Smith.
就像你自己用的那种,史密斯先生。
We employ over 60 percent of the residents here.
我们雇佣了这里60%的居民。
If the protesters succeed and they put Chisso out of business,
如果抗♥议♥者成功了让智索破产了,
what happens then?
会发生什么?
I mean how the fuck would I know?
我他妈怎么知道?
I know that you’re broke, Mr. Smith.
我知道你没钱了,史密斯先生。
That you owe money.
你欠了钱。
And that you are on the brink of getting evicted.
你就要被赶出去了。
You are correct, sir.
您说得对,先生。
You are very correct.
你说得很对。
But I’ve still got my youth.
但我还年轻。
And my girly charm,
还有我的少女魅力,
which I think will get me through.
我想这能帮我度过难关。
A father is supposed to provide and protect his children.
父亲应该供养和保护他的孩子。
Obviously you care more about yourself
显然比起你的亲骨肉,
than your own flesh and blood.
你更在乎你自己。
Now you may choose to believe…
现在你可以选择相信…
the small amount of the local fishermen
一小部分当地渔民
who claim that they have somehow been harmed
声称他们被我们的方法
by our methods.
伤害了。
But I am sorry to say
但我很遗憾地说,
they are the parts per million.
它们是百万分之一。
Relative to the greater amount,the greater good.
相对于更大的数量,更大的好处。
You know, for a second there I thought you and I was gonna be good pals.
你知道吗,有那么一瞬间我以为我们会成为好朋友。
But I can see now
但我现在知道
that I was sadly mistaken, because you,sir are full of fucking shit.
我错了,因为你,先生,全是他妈扯淡。
– Please follow me.- Certainly.
-请跟我来。 -当然可以。
Why not?
为什么不?
Spanky and Alpha-alpha gonna shoot me in the back?
I am a business man.
我是一个商人。
I make deals.
我做生意。
Like we have done with the locals
就像我们对待那些
who have taken our payments since the twenties.
从二十年代就开始收我们钱的当地人一样。
It is even a line item in our budget.
它甚至是我们预算中的一项。
Fifty thousand American dollars.
5万美元。
Here’s the chance to amend your sins.
这是你改过自新的机会。
And…
还有…
Provide for the people that counted on you.
为那些指望着你的人提供帮助。
You’ve had quite a career, Mr. Smith.
你的事业很成功,史密斯先生。
What else do you need to prove?
你还需要证明什么?
Chisso is winning back the support of the people…
智索正在赢回人♥民♥的支持…
because we’re influencing student activists…
因为我们正在影响学生积极分子…
who are acting violently against Chisso personnel.
他们一直对智索员工采取暴♥力♥行为。
This is not who we are.
我们不是那样的。
Chisso are the ones acting violently.
智索的行为才是暴♥力♥的。
We need to stay together on this or we’ll lose.
我们得团结一致,否则我们会输的。
You know we’ll lose!
你知道我们会输的
We’ve offered good terms.
我们提出了很好的条件。
Chisso are promising compensation will be quick.
智索承诺很快就会得到补偿。
We don’t want any more fighting in the town…
我们不希望镇子里再发生争斗…
or shame brought to Minamata.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!