We also put together a dark room for you.
我们还为你准备了一间暗室。
I set it up just the way you have back home.
我布置了一下,这样你就感觉回到家了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Pleasure.
没什么。
Gene, good news,we’re moving up your piece.
吉恩,好消息,我们要把你的位置调高。
I think we might have an issue with more photographs than car ads
我想这可能是三年来第一次我们的照片
for the first time for three years.
比汽车广♥告♥还多。
It turns out there’s a UN environmental conference
一个月后在斯德哥尔摩有一个联♥合♥国♥
in Stockholm in a month,very first of its kind.
环境会议,这是第一次这样的会议。
We need to coordinate two.
我们需要兼顾两头,同时发稿。
Gee-wiz Bob!
好主意,鲍勃!
I don’t think I’ve heard you this excited since they faked the moon landing.
自从他们伪造登月后,我还没听你这么兴奋过。
Millie is shaking every tree with an anti-nuke folks
米莉在这里和日本到处找
and the WHO here and in Japan.
反核人士和世界卫生组织的人。
We have all the science to highlight your images.
我们有所有的科学手段来突出你的图像。
– Is he saving his receipts? – So, how is it going out there?
—他在保存他的收据吗?—那么,那边的情况怎么样?
It’s fun, it’s fun.I’m having a great time.
很有趣,很有趣。我玩得很开心。
I wish you were here I’d let you buy me a drink.
真希望你在我身边,让你请我喝一杯。
There’s no wiggle room on this one, Gene.
这事没回旋余地了,吉恩。
If we don’t have the images by next week
如果下周还拿不到照片,
we won’t make it.
我们就赶不上了。
You know what? What?
你知道什么了?什么?
– Gene…- I got a bad connection, Bob.
—吉恩…—我这边信♥号♥♥不好,鲍勃。
– I’ve got a bad connection.- Gene…
-我电♥话♥信♥号♥♥不好。 -吉恩…
I think that I might have had a little something, drink…
我想我可能喝了点东西,喝了点…
And I didn’t even know what I was doing.
我甚至不知道我在做什么。
I asked the people to give whatever cameras and film they had.
我要求这些人,拿出他们所有的相机和胶卷。
Thank you very much.Thank you very much.
非常感谢你,非常感谢你。
Maybe you can join me thanking the people.
也许你可以和我一起感谢这些人。
Oh yeah. Thank you. Thanks.
噢,是的。谢谢你们,谢谢。
Bow!
鞠躬!
Alright.
好吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
That’s my camera.
这是我的相机。
– Is this yours? – Yeah, that’s me, that’s mine.
—这是你的吗? —是的,那是我的,那是我的。
Great. Got it. Alright.
太好了,找到了。没事了。
That’s right.
那就对了。
How do we turn it to photos?
我们怎么把它变成照片?
– What? – How is it turning to photos?
—什么?—怎么把它变成照片?
Then you turn it like this,then turn it like this.
然后像这样转,然后像这样转。
Come here, you do it.Give me your hands.
过来,你来。把手给我。
Take that, okay?
拿着它,好了吗?
Put that hand there.Okay, now, I got you.
把你的手放在那里。好了,我教你。
Just turn it like that, alright?
就像这样转一下,好了吗?
– Like that.- Aren’t you afraid of
—就像这样。—你不怕
touching me?
碰着我?
You are not afraid to touch me?
你不怕碰着我吗?
Why would I be?
为什么我要害怕?
Your hands shake because you have Minamata disease too?
你的手颤抖,是因为你也有水俣病吗?
No, no, no.
不不不
I just drink a bunch.
我只是喝了很多酒。
What this kid’s name?
这孩子叫什么名字?
Shigeru.
重雄。
Gene.
吉恩。
It’s getting late,maybe he should be in bed, no?
时间不早了,也许他该睡觉了,不是吗?
Thanks kid.
谢谢你,孩子。
He wants to learn how to make the film tape into big pictures.
他想学习如何把胶片做成大照片。
I’m not really here…
我其实在这里不能…
to give photography classes.
开设摄影课。
Especially kids.
特别是对孩子上课。
OK. I’ll teach him. I’ll teach you.
好的。我会教他。我会教你。
You take it.
你拿着它。
Here, you got it?
这里,你拿住了吗?
And you go take some pictures.
然后你去拍几张照片。
And we’ll develop them later.
我们稍后会冲洗它们。
Okay?
好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Arigato.
谢谢。
Okay, pal.
好的,伙计。
Pretty good that kid.
这孩子干得不错。
– You like that one, huh? – Can I have it?
—你喜欢干这个吗?—我能拥有一台吗?
No, you can’t just have it, no.
不,你不能只拥有它,不。
Maybe I can help?
也许我能帮助你拍?
You know…
你要知道…
The Native Americans, they believed that a photograph would take a piece
土著美国人认为照相会摄取
of the subject’s soul.
被拍对象的灵魂。
But what gets left out of the fine print is…
但却没想到,一张好的照片…
that it can also take a piece of the photographer’s soul.
它也能拿走摄影师的灵魂。
You understand what I’m saying? It…
你能理解我说的话吗?它…
It will break your heart.
它会使你伤心。
So if you take it…
所以你拍它…
You take it seriously.
你就要用心去拍。
Agreed?
同意吗?
Chisso Factory Hospital
智索株式会社工厂医院
– This way.- Put your stuff here.
-这边请。-请把你的东西放在这里。
Put your stuff here.
把你的东西放在这里。
It’s for my aunt.
这是给我的阿姨的。
Goddamn!
该死!
I’m glad that worked.
我很高兴这居然通过了。
– May I? – Yes.
-我可以吗? -可以。
OK, I’m gonna see if I can find something
好吧,我去看看能不能找到一些
we can use at the shareholders’ meeting.
在股东大会上有用的东西。
It’s okay to take a picture.
拍照是可以的。
Just don’t show his face.
只要不要表现出他的脸。
Alright, listen, people must see what’s going on behind the eyes
好吧,听着,人们必须看到眼睛后面发生了什么
because that’s where the truth is.
因为那才是真♥相♥所在。
It’s in empathy.
这能引起共鸣。
– The thing… I need faces.- We need empathy here.
-所以,这是我需要拍脸…的理由。-我们在这里需要有同感。
Okay.
好吧。
Thank you sir.
谢谢你先生。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
OK, let’s go find the nursery.
好了,我们去找婴儿房♥吧。
Let’s… let’s turn around and go this way.
让我们……我们转过来,从这边走。
Just keep going.Just keep going.
接着走。接着走。
Just slip in here, quick, quick!
从这里溜进去吧,快点儿,快点儿!
Gene, Aileen, I found the lab.
吉恩,艾琳,我找到了实验室。
Dr. Yamashita has been the chief doctor for Chisso
山下医生自从第一个受害者出现后
since the first victim showed up.
就一直是智索医院的主治医生。
They had to be running tests.
他们肯定在做测试。
They must have found something.
他们一定发现了什么。
Hey, I found something.
嘿,我有发现。
It says that the cat he fed from Chisso pipe water
上面说,他用智索水管喂的那只猫
reacted just like their patients.
的反应和他们的病人一样。
Spasms.
肌痉挛。
Paralysis.
麻痹
Convulsions.
抽搐。
Which is exactly what happens when one is poisoned with mercury.
这就是水银中毒的下场。
It literally destroys brain tissue.
它会破坏大脑组织。
And for 15 years they knew.
15年来,他们都知道。
They knew, Gene.
他们知道,吉恩。
And they kept poisoning people.
他们一直在毒害人们。
Give me that.
把那个给我。
You turn around, pick up your camera,check your settings.
你转身,拿起相机,检查设置。
You cannot let your emotions run the show
你不能让你的情绪掌控一切,
’cause you will fucking lose,and sometimes you might fucking die.
因为你会输,有时你可能会死。
Focus on the photograph you want to take.
把注意力集中在你想拍的照片上。
Focus on what you want to say.
专注于你想说的话。
Do it now.
现在做吧,
Remember how it affected your emotions, right?
记住它是如何影响你的情绪的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!