她是我们的宝贝。
We have six children,
我们有六个孩子,
and we all work hard to take care of Akiko.
我们都努力工作来照顾明子。
It takes five hours a day to feed her,
每天给她喂饭需要五个小时,
but she brings us closer as a family.
但她让我们一家人更亲密了。
When you meet her, you’ll see.
等你们见到她,你们就知道了。
She is a beautiful soul.
她是个漂亮的精灵。
We don’t want to bring attention to our family…
我们不想让别人,注意到我们的家庭…
but we don’t have a choice.
但我们别无选择。
I drive a truck for Chisso.
我在智索开卡车。
For Chisso!
智索氮肥!
But it’s not enough to take care of a family with the needs we have.
但这不足以照顾一个有我们这种需求的家庭。
I will translate you later.
我稍后为你翻译。
Can you…
你能…
Can you please thank them for their kindness?
你能感谢他们的好意吗?
Their generosity and for their hospitality?
他们的慷慨和好客?
And if it’s at all possible…
如果有可能的话…
to photograph Akiko, perhaps tomorrow.
给亚纪子拍照,也许明天。
– We thank you for your kindness.- Not at all.
—我们感谢你的好意。—不用客气。
If you don’t mind…
如果你们不介意…
Can we take some photos of Akiko tomorrow?
我们明天能给亚纪子拍几张照片吗?
Well really, that kind of thing…
真的,这种事情…
you’ll have to excuse us
你们要谅解我们
I’m sorry. No.
我很抱歉。不行。
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
– I will make your beds.- Thank you.
-我去给你们准备寝具。-谢谢你。
– She will make our bed.- Okay.
-她去给我们准备寝具。-好吧。
– Please! There’s nothing much left but…- Thank you.
-请用吧,已经没有剩下多少了…-谢谢你。
Aileen?
艾琳?
Would you mind to ask if he might have just a little…
你能问问他,也许他会有一点儿…
– You know… snoop. – Yeah.
-你知道的…打呼噜。-好的。
Excuse me! Excuse me!
对不起!对不起!
He seems that he cannot fall asleep.
他似乎不能入睡。
Do you have anything to drink?
你们有没有一些酒?
A drink?Just one minute.
酒吗?请稍等一下。
Does he have something?
他有吗?
– He loves whiskey for sure.- Probably.
-他一定会喜欢威士忌的。 -也许吧。
– Whisky.- Whisky.
-威士忌。 -威士忌。
– Good.- Good.
-好的。 -好的。
– Good night.- Good night.
-晚安。 -晚安。
Many are tired of fighting,
许多人厌倦了抗争,
or they don’t want to bring attention to themselves.
或者他们不想引起别人的注意。
Then there’s us,the direct Negotiations Group.
于是就有了我们,直接谈判小组。
We are not so easy to keep quiet.
我们可没那么容易保持沉默。
I can imagine.
我能想象得出。
Kiyoshi is one of the lead activist for the direct Negotiations Group.
清志是直接谈判小组的活跃分子领导人之一。
Yeah, I got a light. I got a light.
我有火。我来点。
His son was born with the disease.
他的儿子生来就患有这种疾病。
Kiyoshi also has it,but it’s yet to be officially recognized.
清志他也得了这种病,但还没有被正式确诊。
– Thank you.- Sure.
-谢谢你。-没事。
It’s in my hands and in my vision.
它在我手里,在我的镜头里。
But it’s my son, and those like him, that keep me going.
正是我儿子,和那些和他一样的人,让我继续前进。
– Keep me fighting, you know?- Sure.
-让我继续抗争,你知道吗? -当然。
Does that ever affect your ability to shoot?
这会影响你的摄影技能吗?
I may waste a little more film than I should.
我可能会浪费更多的胶卷。
But for some reason with the camera I’m not so bad.
但由于摄影机的原因,我拍的还算不错。
What is… What’s your endgame in this?
那…那你们抗争的最后目的是什么?
Chisso doesn’t believe us, patients.
智索不承认我们,不承认这些病人。
They don’t believe we’re suffering.
他们不承认我们所受的痛苦。
So we want to look the President in the eyes.
所以我们让社长的亲眼看到这些。
We want him to see us and then tell us that we don’t suffer.
我们想让他看到我们,然后告诉我们,我们不会再有痛苦。
And what makes you think he’s gonna listen to you?
你凭什么认为他会听你的?
I don’t know.
我不知道。
Maybe if we make a noise loud enough.
如果我们弄出足够大的声音。
They won’t have a choice.
他们就没得选择了。
With you, we have a better chance.
有了你,我们的机会就更多。
智索生产厂
Last night I rode my bicycle all the way up to Tsunagi…
昨晚我骑了一路自行车,去了津乃木町…
because I heard about one family.
因为我听到那有一个家庭。
At first, they didn’t want to let me in.
一开始,这家人不想让我进屋去。
I asked them why…
我问他们为什么…
they haven’t been seen in the neighbourhood lately.
为什么他们最近没在附近出现过。
I could see the shame on their faces.
我能看到他们脸上有种羞愧的表情。
It turns out their young boy was very sick with Minamata disease.
原来他们的小儿子患了严重的水俣病。
I asked them to join us, that we wanted help.
我请求他们加入我们组织,因为我们想帮助他们。
They considered but ultimately their shame won out and they declined.
他们考虑过,但最终他们的羞愧战胜了他们,他们拒绝了。
They love their son just as they should.
他们还像以前那样,爱着他们的儿子。
In all cases of Minamata,there is someone to blame.
在所有的水俣事件中,总有人要为此负责。
The suffering is caused by an evil…
苦难是由邪恶造成的……
that we know as a fact!
我们知道这是事实
So, here we are.
所以,我们在这里。
We have a choice.
我们有一个机会。
We can let the world know.
我们得让全世界都知道这件事。
If we are loud enough, they will listen.
如果我们声音够大,他们会听的。
Accept your responsibility!
接受你们的责任吧!
Come on!
冲啊!
Accept your responsibility!
接受你们的责任吧!
Is he alone?
他是一个人吗?
I think so.
我想是的。
I hate that shit.
我讨厌那玩意。
I used to fucking hate gym class.
我以前也讨厌上体育课。
They used to make us all sit down in a row.
他们总是让我们坐成一排。
Cross-legged, you know?
还盘着腿,你懂吧?
And I couldn’t do it.
而我做不到。
My legs just don’t work like that.
我的腿不能那样。
They don’t work like that.
不能像那样盘着。
And the…
而这…
I know you don’t understand a word that I’m saying.
我知道我说的话你一个字都听不懂。
But that’s not gonna stop me from talking. So…
但那也阻止不了我说话。所以…
You might as well just dig in, kid.
你也许会像掘地一样,非常吃力,孩子。
Do you like jazz?
你喜欢爵士乐吗?
Well, you better cause jazz… jazz is what we have got.
你最好能想起爵士乐…爵士乐是我们才有的东西。
It’s just fucking jazz.
这就像那该死的爵士乐。
Improvisation, everything.
一切都是即兴而作的。
See this?
看到了吗?
Anyone can do this,anyone, takes nothing.
任何人都可以这样做。
You point, focus, click.
你按住它,聚焦,再按快门。
And most importantly, fuck up.
最重要的是,别紧张。
Fuck up, because, that’s the only way to learn.
随便点儿,因为,只有这样,才能学会。
So…
那就…
You take it, kid, I’m sick of it.
你给我照一张,孩子,我已经讨厌拍照了。
I should have known better…coming here.
我早该知道…拍这里。
So you go on, play the music.
你继续,就像在演奏音乐。
I’m…
我是…
I’m not really sure if I can hear it anymore.
我真不能确定,我还能不能听到。
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你。
I mean, what kind of photographer gives his camera away?
我是说,什么样的摄影师会把相机送人?
Unbelievable.
难以置信。
Passing the torch, Aileen,
传递火种,艾琳
is how one dies gracefully.
是一个人如何优雅地死去的方式。
– Somebody said that once. – You alright?
-好像有人曾经说过这话。 -你没事吧?
What? Yeah, Kiyoshi.
什么?是的,清志。
It’s probably best you know this now,I disappoint people.
你最好现在就知道,我让所有人都感到失望。
And I disappoint people always.
我总是让人失望。
Where are we?
我们这是在哪里?
Aileen found you two a little home to stay in.
艾琳给你们俩找了个小家。
What? Really?
什么?真的?
– Yes.- Me and her?
—是的。—我和她?
Yes.
是的。
Wow! That was nice.
哇!太好了。
Come with me.
跟我来。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!