( louder thud )
( loud thud )
( gasps )
Shh.
我知道你捡到钱了. 那是我的.
I know you’ve got it.
It’s mine.
你们明天会兑换了它.
And you’re going to change it tomorrow.
那样是好事. 好吗?
And that’s a good thing.
Okay.
( dialing )
When you come back…
你回来的时候.
我会用这个电♥话♥打给你.
I’m going to call you on this phone.
打开前门让我进去.
Open the front door.
Let me in.
然后我们会拿走钱.
And we’ll take the money.
那样你就不用再为它烦恼了.
You won’t have to worry about it anymore.
知道了吗?
Understand?
( gasps )
( sighs )
保证你的电♥话♥开着.
You make sure your phone is switched on.
…15.
DOROTHY: You take one side, and we’ll take the other,
你抬一边我抬另外一边,然后再交换.
and then swap.
– 好的. – 好, 尽可能地兑换,
RONNIE: All right.
然后花掉不能兑换的.
Okay, change what you can,
and what you can’t change, spend.
弄个狂欢!
Have a ball!
You do realize
你真的明白, 你刚和钱说了拜拜.
you just kissed good-bye to the money?
快,让我开始.
RONNIE: Come on. Let’s get cracking.
她会拿着钱跑掉的, 你一定清楚那个?
ANTHONY: She’s gonna run off with it.
You must know that.
– 快点! – 她怎么会, Damian在呢?
Come on! How can she?
She’s got Damian.
她会绑♥架♥他,用他来勒索其他的钱.
She’ll kidnap him,
hold him for ransom for the rest of the money.
不, Anthony, 那是你干的事. 快点.
No, Anthony, that’s what you’d do.
Come on.
不, 你在这儿等,好吗?
Okay, you wait here, all right?
( man whispering ): It’s mine.
那是我的.
RONNIE: We’ll have to change more than this.
我没得兑换更多的钱.
– 不! – 什么?
No! What?
那太多了
That’s the whole point.
一小笔一小笔地兑换,那样才没有人会怀疑.
Do it in small amounts,
and no one will be suspicious.
But look at the queue. Look at the time.
看看这长队,看看时间.
这样,我们幸运的话才可以跑三家银行.
We’ll be lucky to get round three banks at this rate.
你会幸免于坐牢.
You’ll be lucky to stay out of jail.
– 继续! – 什么?
Go on. What?
现在的境况下那太多了.
WOMAN: It’s just quite a lot in the circumstances.
只是5,000镑.
It’s 5,000 quid.
这只是Ford圣日的前半部分.
It’s the front half of a Ford Fiesta.
你这是银行还是糖果店啊?
Is this a bank or a sweet shop?
– 什么? – 我需要上厕所.
What? I need to wee.
告诉她那个.
Tell her that.
能使用一下厕所吗?
Can he use your loo?
– 我不太确定… – 我不会再排长队的
I’m not sure. Well, I’m not
queuing up again.
这可怜的孩子在这儿已经半个小时了.
The poor kid’s been in here half an hour.
你不用上厕所吗?
You must have a loo.
需要的时候你怎么办?
What do you do when you need to go?
好的,只这一次.
Okay, just this once.
You’ll have to go here.
你得到这儿来.
我不是真的想上厕所.
I don’t really need one.
你个小精怪.
You little belter.
( laughs )
DOROTHY: I just can’t see why it’s so difficult.
我只是不明白为什么会这么难.
我需要上厕所.
I need to wee.
DOROTHY: It’s only the front half
这是Ford圣日的前半部分, 因为是我在处理, 所以…
of a Ford Fiesta.
As far as I’m concerned, that’s…
我需要上厕所. 我需要上厕所.
I need to wee!
ANNOUNCER: Today is the day that Britain enters the new currency era.
今天是英国进入一个新的流通领域的日子.
You must spend or bank any remaining old money today.
在今天,你必须用掉或者存储你还剩下的旧币.
马上, 否则就没机会了. 用掉它, 或者失去它.
It’s now or never,
use it or lose it.
今天午夜, 英国商业就只用欧元了.
At midnight tonight,
it’s euros only for British business.
恩,如果你这样说商业… 商业是… 现在,你叫什么名字.
Well, if you say so, business… businesses…
Now, what was your name?
ANTHONY ( whispering ): Dad?
– 什么? – 我有个主意.
What? I’ve got an idea.
– 什么? – 美元.
What? Dollars.
ANTHONY: Change it into dollars now,
现在换成美元的话, 任何时候都可以换成欧元.
and change it into euros whenever.
事实上, 一次就可以结束所有的骚动了.
Actually, once all the excitement’s over,
欧元必定会贬值的.
the euro will most likely drop in value,
所以这样我们还很可能会有一个更好的兑换率.
so we’ll probably get a better exchange rate this way, too.
– 什么? – 我从哪儿找到你的?
What?
Where did I get you?
( sighs )
在那儿有一家银行. 他们很晚才关门.
They’ve got a bank in there.
It stays open late.
你知道一切事情, 真的, 不是吗?
You know everything. You do, don’t you?
是的.
Yeah.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你怎么知道关于银行的事的?
How did you know about the bank?
是你妈妈工作的地方? 在这里?
Is this where your mum worked?
In here?
那呆在这儿.
You stay there then. You’ll be all right.
你会没事的. 我会很快回来.
I’ll come straight back for you.
我会处理这家. 好吗?
I’ll do this one.
Okay?
不要看.
Don’t look.
你妈妈过去在这儿工作.
This is where your mum used to work.
很好.
Nice.
最好快点, 恩?
Best get a move on, huh?
去.
Go on.
Damian? 你干什么?
Damian, what are you doing?
嘿, 怎么了?
Hey, what’s up?
Did you think I’d run off and left you?
你认为我会扔下你跑掉吗?
真的?
Did you?
我不会的, 不是吗?
Well, I didn’t, did I?
是的, 你不会.
No, you didn’t.
– 银行在楼上. – 已经关门了.
The bank’s upstairs.
It’s closed.
我有个好得多的主意,来.
And I’ve had a much better idea.
Come on.
我们去易容.
Let’s go and stuff our faces.
Whoa!
( all shouting and laughing )
我差点把我的眼睛弄出来.
Oh, I could’ve had my eye out.
眼镜在哪儿?
Where are the glasses?
Damian, 想把他的钱送给穷♥人♥.
Damian wants to give his to the poor.
是吗?
Do you?
Of course, they won’t be poor anymore
一旦你把钱给了他们, 他们就不再穷了.
once you’ve given it to them.
那时你要怎么做呢, 把它拿回来?
What’ll you do then, take it back?
RONNIE ( chuckling ): Speaking of which…
谈到…
非常神秘的行为… 香槟酒.
Right. Mystery activity.
Champagne.
…跟着我.
Follow me.
一个女人穿着睡衣打开门
DOROTHY: A woman opens the door in her nightie,
我认为可笑的是让一个门…
and I thought, ‘Funny place to keep a door.’
( Ronnie and Dorothy laughing )
– 这是你的错. – 什么是我的错?
This is your fault– this.
What is?
你甚至还不知道,是吗?
You don’t even know, do you?
You brought her,
你带她来但你甚至都不知道.
and you don’t even know.
你在说什么?
What are you on about?
你不能听见他们在笑吗?
Can you hear ’em laughing?
甚至他都在笑,听.
Even he’s laughing. Listen.
( Ronnie chuckling )
很好.
RONNIE: Very good.
( chuckling )
一旦她得到想要的,她就会再一次跑掉的.
Once she’s got what she came for,
she’ll piss off again.
那样他就不会笑了,不是吗?
Then he won’t be laughing, will he?
这一切都会重新来过,就像妈妈死的时候.
It’ll all start again, like when Mum died.
– 他会很生气… – 也许… 她, 你知道
He’ll be angry. Maybe she, you know, she won’t.
她不会, 她会留下来的.
She’ll stay.
噢, 很好! 好多了. 那是你想要的吗?