什么时候
When?
好的
Okay.
你还没睡么
You still up?

Yeah.
你在谋划着什么呢
What are you chewing over?
一个我做过的梦
Dream I had once.
我在树林里面走着 也不知道为什么
I was walking in the woods. I don’t know why.
风刮得很猛 把我的帽子吹掉了
Wind came whipping. Blew me hat off.
然后你就去追你的帽子了 对么
And you chased it, right?
你跑啊跑
You ran and ran.
最后你终于追上了它
You finally caught up to it.
你把它捡起来 但它已经不再是一顶帽子了
And you picked it up, but it wasn’t a hat anymore.
它变成了别的东西 某样美好的事物
It had changed into something else, something wonderful.
不是的 它仍旧是顶帽子
No, it stayed a hat.
再说 我也没有去追它
And no, I didn’t chase it.
没有什么是比一个男人追着他的帽子跑更傻的了
Nothing more foolish than a man chasing his hat.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去做几件事而已
Just have to do a few things.
– 你和利奥仍有可能和好 – 我和利奥已经结束了
– You and Leo might still be able to patch things up. – Me and Leo are finished.
– 没有什么能够改变那个 – 那不一定
-Nothing’s gonna change that. – You never know.
– 他宰相肚里能撑船 – 对我而言我们之间完了 跟他没有关系
– He’s got a big heart. – We’re quits as far as I’m concerned, never mind him.
而且如果利奥真的想要我回去 他就是个比我想象中还要笨的蠢货
And if Leo did want me back, he’s an even bigger sap than I thought.
那么为什么我们不直接收拾收拾离开这个地方
Then why don’t we just pick up and leave town?
这里已经没有什么可以值得你留恋的了
There’s nothing keeping you here.
我只知道这里没有什么值得我留恋的
I know there’s nothing keeping me.
– 伯尼呢 – 他可以跟我们一起走
– What about Bernie? – He could go with us.
你 我和伯尼 我们能去哪里呢 维娜
You, me and Bernie? Where would we go, Verna?
尼亚加拉大瀑布
Niagara Falls?
你为什么恨他
Why do you hate him?
– 我不恨任何人. – 但也不喜欢任何人
– I don’t hate anyone. -Or like anyone.
伯尼在哪里
Where is Bernie?
– 为什么问 – 利奥不会再保护他了
– Why? – Leo can’t protect him anymore.
我该告诉他快跑路
I oughta tell him to skip.
皇家酒店 302房♥
The Royale, room 302.
我想我们都欺骗了利奥 嗯哼
I guess we both double-crossed Leo, huh?
这是无可避免的吧
There’s no gettin’ around that.
我猜他没有我们俩可能过得更好
I guess he’s well rid of both of us.
我们俩 我们坏的程度真是有够般配
The two of us, we’re about bad enough to deserve each other.
是吗
Are we?
我们就像是一个人的两个脚后跟 汤姆
We’re a couple of heels, Tom.
是的 我们是
Yes, we are.
所以他说 去他妈的 给他一美元 这是我的主意
So he says, “Screw him. Give him a dollar. That was my idea.”
哈喽 汤姆
Hello, Tom.
唔 你认识欧杜和市长
Uh, you know O’Doole and the mayor.
– 哈喽 小伙儿们 – 汤姆是个好帮手 一直都是
– Hello, boys. – Tom’s a big booster. Always has been.
那很好 那很好 那么 汤姆跟我有一些私密话要说
That’s fine, that’s fine. Well, Tom and I got the proverbial fat to chew.
– 有什么需要的就通知我们一声 – 好啊 祝你们度过愉快的一天
-Just let us know if you need anything. – Yeah. Happy days.
坐吧 孩子 对 就是那里
Have a seat, kid. Yeah, that’s it.
那么 你有足够的时间考虑事情了
So, you had enough time to think about things?
– 是啊 那么 唔 形势已经发生变化了 – 难道我不知道
– Yeah, well, uh, circumstances have changed. – Don’t I know it.
我知道昨晚戴恩很失望警♥察♥那么快就赶到了
Last night I know the Dane was disappointed the bulls showed up…
弗兰基和嘀嗒还没来得及打还你
before Frankie and Tic-Tac really pinned your ears back,
但是我说 “放松 艾迪 我对这个小子有个预感
but I said, ”Relax, Eddie. I got a feeling about this kid.
这小子不会跟利奥一直一起混的 只是个时间问题“
The kid and Leo are gonna go bust-o. Matter of time.”
我说 “这小子对利奥来讲太过聪明了” 那就是我说的
I said, ”The kid is too smart for Leo.“ That’s what I said.
就像个通灵者似的 问问戴恩我是不是这么说的 就像个该死的通灵者似的
Like a psychic. Ask the Dane if I did. Like a goddamn psychic.
– 直接问他 – 你为那个通灵生意做担♥保♥吗
– Go ahead, ask him. – You vouch for that psychic business?
– 没错 聪明的家伙 – 我知道你知道
– That’s right, smart guy. – I know you knew…
保护那个犹太佬是个愚蠢的主意
protecting the shmatte was a dumb idea.
我知道你一直明智地对利奥最近的愚蠢主意表示不赞同
I know you’ve been wise to all of Leo’s dumb ideas lately.
只是时间的问题 分道扬镳
Only a matter of time…bust-o.
那也是为什么昨晚我们没有找人袭击你 而只袭击了利奥
That’s why last night we didn’t put the arm on you, only Leo.
看着你刺杀利奥的糟糕表现 我也只能表示感激不尽
Seeing how you squiffed your play on Leo, I can only be so grateful.
– 噢 着小沙包小姐说的话可真是相当有勇气 – 好了 艾迪
– Oh, that’s real brave coming from Little Miss Punching Bag. – Okay, Eddie.
– 现在是朋友了 嗯哼 – 才不是呢
– Friends now, huh? – Nuts.
所以我猜你得找个工作吧 老弟
So, I guess you’ll be looking for a job, eh, kid?
可能吧
I might be.
你有介绍信么 上过大学么
You got references? You been to college?
我们可只招收那些上过大学的恶棍 是吧 戴恩
We only take eggs what’s been to college. Ain’t that right, Dane?
当然 我是开玩笑的 我们都知道 你对我们是有帮助的
I’m joking, of course. We all know you could be useful to us,
像你这样聪明的小子
a smart kid such as yourself.
跟在大哥身后 在大哥耳边窃窃私语
The man who walks behind the man, who whispers in his ear.
– 我觉得你对我们一定非常有帮助 – 是啊 我能为你做很多事
– I guess you could be useful in spades. – Yeah, I can do plenty for you.
– 你能让利奥别对我下手么 – 我跟你说 你不用担心利奥
– Can you get Leo off me? – I’m telling you not to worry about Leo.
– 我们有办法对付他 – 哦 是么
– We got plans for him. – Oh, yeah?
– 比如说 – 着什么急啊 臭小子
– Like what? – Not so fast there, “kaputnik.”
我觉得 戴恩想说的是
I-I think what the Dane is trying to say is,
我们会抽时间谈这件事儿的
there’ll be time to talk about that.
晚些时候咱们再说
We can table that for a later date.
你看吧 上次咱们说话的时候 你态度傲慢
See, last time we jawed, you gave me the high hat.
我想说的是
I guess I’m saying…
你得先表示点儿什么 以示诚意
you gotta put something on the table first.
– 提前下注 – 非常公平 我们从哪儿开始
– Ante up. – Fair enough. Where do we start?
听到了么 戴恩 真是公事公办 我就跟你说他是个好孩子
Hear that, Dane? All business. I told you he was a good kid.
“我们从哪儿开始” 非常地公事公办
“Where do we start?” All business.
好吧 比如说 我们可以从那个犹太佬开始
Well, we can start, for instance, with the shmatte.
你可以告诉我们 那臭小子在哪儿
Like, where’s the shmatte? You could maybe tell us that.
在皇家宾馆 302房♥ 你可能发现明科跟他在一起
The Royale, room 302. And you might find Mink with him.
说什么呢
The hell you say.
不骗你 伯尼和明科他俩关系好得跟虱子似的
Sure. Bernie and Mink are cozy as lice.
– 而且不仅仅是在公事方面 – 这家伙在撒谎
– And it ain’t just business. – This guy is lying.
– 我为什么要撒谎 – 他说的不对
– Why would I? – This guy is wrong.
这家伙说的都是错的 明科是清白的 这小子聪明得很
This guy is all wrong. Mink is clean and this clown is a smart guy.
很容易就能找出真♥相♥ 不是么
It’s easy enough to find out, ain’t it?
你去找明科 你把他带到这来
You find Mink, you bring him back here.
你上车 我让弗兰基 嘀嗒和你一起去皇家宾馆
Go to the car. I’m gonna send Frankie and Tic-Tac with you to the Royale.
如果伯尼在那儿
If Bernie’s there,
弗兰基和嘀嗒会处理他
Frankie and Tic-Tac’ll take care of him.
如果他不在那儿呢
And if he’s not there?
那我就会戴着滑稽的帽子在墙角面壁
I’ll sit facing the corner in a funny hat.
快坐进去
Get your little hebe ass in the car.
– 我们走 – 快点 臭小子
– Let’s go – Come on, you skel.
你们要对我做什么 你们要对我做什么
What are you doing to me? What are you doing to me?
– 到米勒十字路口 – 我什么也没做 我什么也 汤姆 汤姆
– Alright, we’re going to Miller’s Crossing. – I didn’t do nothing. I didn’t…Tom! Tom!
天呐 把他抓住
Lock him up for Christ’s sake.
天呐 天呐 你跟他们是一伙儿的么
Jesus! Jesus! Are you part of this?
– 安静的坐好 犹太佬 – 你不可能是跟他们一伙儿的
– Sit still, hymie. – You can’t be part of this.
他们会打死我的 汤米
I think these guys are gonna whack me! Tommy!
– 汤米 快跟他们说说 – 闭嘴 犹太佬 你可真让人头疼 我们走
– Tommy, you gotta talk to ’em! – Give us a shut up here. You’re giving me a headache, you little sheeny. Let’s go!
放我出去 放我出去
Get me outta here! Get me outta here!
哦 汤米
Oh, Tommy!
– 把他弄出来 – 弗兰基
– Get him outta here! – Frankie!
– 快点 快点 – 弗兰基 咱们回去吧 弗兰基
– Come on! – Frankie! We come back, Frankie!
– 嘀嗒 – 让他安静下来
– Tic-Tac! – Quiet him down
起来 你个臭小子
Get up, you skel!
– 快点 – 弗兰基 不 不
– Come on. – Frankie, no! no!
– 起来 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 – 弗兰基 啊
– Get up, you son of bitch! – Frankie! Aah!
哦 弗兰基
Oh, Frankie!
好了 把他带到林子里 做掉他
Okay, take him in the woods and whack him.
– 什么 – 没错
– What? – That’s right.
老板让你亲自动手 确定你跟我们是一起的
The boss wants you to do it. Make sure you’re with the good guys.
你知道怎么做吧
You know how to do this, right?
记住 在他头上开一枪
Ya gotta remember to put one in his brain.
先开一枪 放倒他 然后再在他头上开一枪
Your first shot puts him down. Then you put one in his brain.
他死了 然后我们就回家
Then he’s dead. Then we go home.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
我起不来 我起不来
I can’t get up. I can’t get up.
– 起来 走 你个犹太畜生 – 走 快走
– Get up and walk, you pissing little yid! – Let’s go! Let’s go!
汤米 你不能这么做 你不杀人的
Tommy, you can’t do this. You don’t bump guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!