we feel it’s best to dodge the gay bullet. Go for the human rights angle.
人们应该知道是什么人会受影响
People need to know who it is that’s being affected.
至少得在传♥单♥上加上一个同志啊
You need at least one old queer on this flyer.
打断一下 – 也许你该挺身而出 大卫
Excuse me, yeah. – Maybe you should volunteer for that, David.
这是狗屎 狗屎加自♥慰♥
This is shit. This is shit and masturbation.
大难临头 这样的反应太懦弱了
It’s just a coward’s response to a dangerous threat.
好了 杰克 我们走
Come on, Jack. It’s time to go.
叫所有人到你那儿集♥合♥
Get everyone together at your place.
叫上年轻人 女人 新鲜面孔
I want young people, I want women, I want fresh heads.
叫上组织带队的和冲锋陷阵的 别叫政客 出来 杰克
Get organizers and fighters, not politicians. Come on, Jack.
那斯-科-特呢?
What about S-C-O-T-T?
叫上
Yeah.
好了 杰克
Jack, come on.
必须和政♥治♥机器作战
We have to fight the machine.
他们不想改变 他们想墨守成规
They don’t want to change, they want to stay in the past.
别说了 现实一点吧
Stop and be realistic about it.
现实一点?驳不倒6号♥法案就得回壁橱 没人愿意那样吧
Realistic? We’re not interested in staying in the closet, losing Prop 6.
我们在一条船上 在一条船上
We’re all on the same side, man, we’re on the same side.
喂 谁来给比萨外卖♥♥付钱 不能就这么站着干看吧
Hey, is anybody gonna pay the pizza guy or we’re just gonna stare?
为什么不能站着干看?
How could we not stare?
给你 手伸出来
Here, put out your hand.
不知羞耻 不知羞耻
You are shameless. You are shameless.
你让我骄傲 但你有点歇斯底里
I mean, I’m proud of you but you are hysterical.
嗨
Hey.
我们要说服90%的人
We’re going to convince the 90%
让他们在乎我们这10%
to give a shit about us 10%.
必须让他们知道我们有哪些人
We have to let them know who we are.
每个人都得站出来
Everybody has to come out.
整个州的同志 不管他们住在哪儿
Across the entire state, no matter where they live.
出来 出来 不管你在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
若想击败6号♥提案 告诉他们全都出来
If we’re going to beat Prop 6, we tell all of them to come out.
每一个同志律师 教师 医生 参议员
Every gay lawyer, teacher, doctor, dog catcher.
必须从隐秘的小圈子里走出来
We have to leave the ghetto.
得让其他所有人知道 他们的身边就有我们
We have to let all those people out there know that they know one of us.
如果谁不想从壁橱里出来
And if somebody doesn’t want to step out of the closet,
我们就帮他把门打开
we open the door for them.
上帝
Jesus.
加州和旧金山不一样 哈维
The whole state isn’t San Francisco, Harvey.
这很明显 斯科特
Clearly, Scott.
哈维 那样的话会非常非常危险
Harvey, that could be really, really dangerous.
有样东西叫隐私权
I mean, there’s such a thing as a right to privacy.
隐私权
Privacy.
我们的运动到了现在这关头
In this movement, at this time,
不是因为我是参事 我才会这么说 隐私权是敌人
I’m not saying this as a supervisor, privacy is the enemy.
想要实现真正的政♥治♥权力 如果这是你们所想的
And if you want real political power, if that’s what you want,
就试着说真话 改变一下
try telling the truth for a change.
好不好?从现在开始
All right? Starting here.
现在 如果这里有谁
If there’s anyone in this room, right now,
没告诉过他的家人
who hasn’t told their families,
他的朋友 他的雇主
their friends, their employers,
现在就告诉他们
do it now.
我父母已经知道了
My folks know already.
我爸爸还不知道
My dad doesn’t know yet.
支持和反对的比例是二比一
They vote for us two to one.
如果他们知道 知道你也是其中之一
If they know, they know one of us.
我知道你们都想旁观
As much as I’m sure you’d all like to watch,
但我不喜欢这种作法
I don’t think that’s such a good idea.
克里夫 告诉迪克哪儿有电♥话♥ 让他私下说吧
Cleve, could you show Dick where there’s a phone where he could speak in private?
卧室里有电♥话♥
There’s one in the bedroom.
我在他身上乱挠 两个人几乎是飞奔上♥床♥的
I just found myself clawing over him, literally running to get him.
晚安 – 晚安
Oh, good night. – Good night.
再见 伙计们 – 好睡
Ciao, gang. – Sleep tight.
我还以为你脱离政♥治♥了
I thought you got out of politics.
是脱离政♥治♥了 可没脱离运动
Politics. Not the movement.
刚才在里面你什么意思?
What the hell was that in there?
运动需要有人站在前列
The movement needs people to be upfront.
你在里面干嘛和我对着干?
Why were you fighting me in there?
在场有不少孩子 你的建议会让他们失去家庭
Those are kids in there. You’re asking them to lose their families.
如果家庭不能无条件的爱他们
If their families don’t love them for who they are,
不能爱他们本来的样子 这样的家庭不要也罢
who they really are, then they should lose them.
太荒唐了
That’s fucking insane.
你在纽约的时候 是隐藏最深的同志
You were the biggest closet case in New York.
我和你的其他男友都得守口如瓶
You asked me and all your boyfriends to keep our traps shut.
你这个伪君子
I mean, you’re being the hypocrite.
我父母死得早 我兄弟们知道的 他们肯定知道
My parents are gone. My brother knew. I’m sure they knew.
像这种”给妈妈打电♥话♥ 让她正视你的存在”之类的话
How many times did I have to listen to calls to Mom,
还要让我听几遍?
where you denied my existence?
你想和普通人一样 比谁都想
And you want to be normal like anybody. More than anybody.
他是谁?你们同居了?
Who’s he? You live together?
一个和我约会的人
Someone I’m seeing.
他带我远离麻烦 不再混迹于酒吧
Keeps me out of trouble, out of the bars.
我想你
I miss you.
哈维
Harvey,
那他呢?
what’s that about?
哈维
Harvey.
他需要我
He needs me.
如果参事会及其成员中存在欺骗现象
If there is an air of dishonesty with this board and its members,
存在前后矛盾…
that is repugnant…
不论今天还是以往 我从未对怀特参事撒谎
I have told no lies today or to Supervisor White in the past.
米尔克参事 请按次序发言
Supervisor Milk, you will come to order.
请将我的话记录在案 本人从未许诺过
I would like it noted that I never promised
支持动迁精神治疗中心的决议
to back moving any mental health centers.
至于怀特参事的那些话 希望大人不予采信
And that with great respect to Supervisor White, I would like his remarks stricken.
建议已注及 现在休庭10分钟 然后投票
Duly noted. We will take a 10 minute recess before recording the vote.
谢谢你 哈维
Thank you, Harvey.
我能跟哈维单独说几句话么 卡罗尔?
Can I have a moment with Harvey? Alone, please, Carol?
为什么?你为什么要调转枪头?
Why? Why are you turning on me like this?
在最后时刻变卦?我做了什么事?
At the last minute? What did I do?
之前我不知道细节
I never got the details.
如果你想我帮你另行起草一份提议
Dan, if you want me to help you draft another version of it
不会伤害到你选区里那些问题少年的话 我很乐意帮忙
that doesn’t shanghai every troubled kid in your area, I’ll be happy to.
哈维 你让我怎么和家人交待 怎么面对父母 还有我的选民
Harvey, I can’t go back to my family, to my folks, to my district without this.
别这样好不好 – 我这边的压力也不小
Don’t do this. – Well, I have a lot of pressure on me.
那你就能把我当木偶
So, you’re just stringing me along
然后把我丢去喂狗?
and then you’re just gonna throw me to the wolves, is that it?
丹 你只需要再争取一票
Dan, you only need one more vote.
别找我 去说服另外五个参事吧
You’ve got five other supervisors you can convince besides me.
我会给你的玻璃法令投反对票 还会拉上昆汀
I’m gonna vote against your queer law and I’m gonna get Quentin against it, too.
那还是能通过 你何苦总是孤立自己呢
Oh, it’s gonna pass anyway and you can’t keep alienating yourself here, Dan.
我给过你机会了 哈维 听到没有? 我给了你机会 给你搞砸了!
I gave you a chance, Harvey, okay? I gave you a chance and you blew it!
给你搞砸了
You blew it.
明尼苏达州圣保罗市的市议会
The city council in St. Paul, Minnesota
通过一项法令
passed a law guaranteeing, among other things,
确保所有人在居住就业及教育方面 享有平等权利
equal rights in housing, employment and education,
不因性取向而异
regardless of sexual preference.
该市公民对此表示明确抗♥议♥
Now, voters in that city have made their disapproval clear.
明天 俄勒冈州尤金市即将 就同性恋问题进行投票
Homosexuality is a question facing the voters of Eugene, Oregon tomorrow.
决定是否废除对同志权益的保护
A referendum to repeal gay rights protection.
当我们在加州与布里格斯的6号♥提案作战时
So, while we were fighting Proposition 6 and Briggs in California,
安妮塔也出手了
I needed to put a show on the road.
她的目标是堪萨斯州的卫奇塔
And our next stop, Wichita, Kansas.
堪萨斯州卫奇塔市以一边倒的投票结果
Voters of Wichita, Kansas have overwhelmingly repealed
废除了保护同性恋的市政法案
a city law protecting homosexuals
该法案禁止歧视同性恋 在工作及住房♥上应享有的权益
against discrimination in jobs and housing.
投票结束后仅仅两小时
Only two hours after the polls closed,
发起废法行动的教会组织 就已经在庆祝胜利了
the church organization that started the repeal action was celebrating victory.
嘿 劳伦斯 我是克里夫
Hey, Lawrence, it’s Cleve.
我们在卫奇塔输了
Hey, we’re losing Wichita.
今晚日落后在市场街和卡斯特罗街集♥会♥
So rally tonight sundown at Market and Castro, okay?
好 再见
Okay, bye.
喂?