We did it!
我爱你们每个人!
I love you all!
我们就是运动 我们就是运动 非常感谢大家!
We are the movement. We are the movement. Thank you so much.
好了 我们只想向他道贺
Come on, we just want to congratulate him.
我明白 但现在已经满员了
No, I understand, but right now we’re all full.
哈维!
Harvey!
哈维! – 哈维!
Harvey! – Harvey!
嘿 哈维!
Hey, Harvey!

Hey.
对不起 这里太挤了
Sorry, it’s just so crowded.
进来吧 抱歉 抱歉啊
Come in, sorry, sorry.
太挤了 实在太挤了
It’s so crowded. It’s just so crowded.
哈维 了不起!
Harvey, man!
斯科特!
Scotty!
这些人都是冲你来的 哈维? 你怎么这么出名啊?
Is this all for you, Harvey? Are you this famous, baby?
没有 我们常常这样 喜欢吗?
No, we do this all the time. You like it?

Yeah.
米尔克的新欢 我猜他撑不过一星期
The new Mrs. Milk. I give it a week.
戈登·刘 卡罗尔·露丝·西尔弗… (首位华裔和首位未婚女性参事)
Gordon Lau, Carol Ruth Silver. It’s the most liberal board in years. In history!
这么自♥由♥的政♥府♥好几年没见了 不对 从来没见过!
丹·怀特怎么样了?他赢了没有?
What about Dan White? Did he win?
明天再说他的事 – 哦 老天
We’ll deal with him tomorrow. – Oh, God.
很多普通人想问你 这是不是意味着
Does this mean, as many straights are concerned,
同志力量会接管旧金山?
maybe the gays are taking over San Francisco?
作为参事 你会为所有人着想吗?
Are you going to be a supervisor for all the people?
我必须为所有人着想 所以大家才选了我
Well, I have to be. That’s what I was elected for.
我得成为民众与政♥府♥对话的桥梁
I have to be there to open for the dialogue,
为民着想 急民所急
for the sensitivities of all people and all their problems.
影响到这座城市的问题 也同时影响到了所有人
The problems that affect this city, affect us all.
那好吧 祝贺你
Okay, well, congratulations.
谢谢你 谢谢旧金山!
Thank you. Thank you, San Francisco!
这就是哈维·米尔克
And that’s Harvey Milk,
正在庆祝自己当选旧金山参事
celebrating his election to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.
您收看的是五频道新闻 我是玛丽·迪尔茨
For Channel Five news, I’m Mary Dilts.
我 哈维·米尔克 庄严宣誓
I, Harvey Milk, do solemnly swear…
我 哈维·米尔克 庄严宣誓
I, Harvey Milk, do solemnly swear…
我将支持并保卫美国宪法
That I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States…
我将支持并保卫美国宪法
hat I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States…
在我担任旧金山市及郡
During such time as I hold the office of supervisor,
参事一职之任期内
City and County of San Francisco.
在我担任旧金山市及郡 (参事就职典礼 1978年1月9日)
During such time as I hold the office of supervisor,
参事一职之任期内 (参事就职典礼 1978年1月9日)
City and County of San Francisco.
恭喜你 哈维. – 谢谢 市长先生
Congratulations, Harvey. – Thank you, Mayor.
安妮塔·布莱恩特说 加州旱灾祸起同志
Anita Bryant said that it was gay people that brought the drought to California.
现在我看到的是 雨终于来了
Well, it looks to me as though it’s finally started raining.
这么多年来这是第一次
This will be the first time in many years
在参事会中看到如此多的新面孔
that we’ve seen so many new faces on the Board of Supervisors.
你认为这种多样性会削弱参事会吗?
Do you think such diversity will cripple the board?
游戏的规则就是”六张票通过”
Well, the name of the game is six votes to get anything passed.
不管你喜不喜欢
So, whether you like it or not,
我和丹已经在一张床上了
Dan and I are in bed together.
说的是政♥治♥方面
Politically speaking.
我在这里向哈维保证过
You see, I’ve assured Harvey here that, uh,
我的传♥单♥上那些有关社会变♥态♥的言论
my brochure’s comments about social deviants
指的是社会渣滓 而不是他那群人
referred more to junkies than to his people.
我的第一个孩子就要出生了
See, I’m about to have my first child
我得确保他所生长的这个城市 是个正派的地方
and I had to make sure that this city remains a decent place to raise him.
先生们 谢谢你们来参加节目
Well, thank you so much for coming on the show, gentlemen,
让我们拭目以待
and we’ll see what happens.
完了?结束了吗?我们没事了?
That’s it? It’s over? We’re finished?
是啊
Yes.
太快了 – 谢谢你
That was quick. – Thank you.
丹 你当了多长时间消防员?
How long were you a fireman, Dan?
几年吧
A couple of years.
在这之前当过警♥察♥?
And you were a police officer before that?
哈维 你是不是对警♥察♥有意见?
You got something against cops, Harv?
没有没有 是他们对我有意见
No, no. They tend to against me though.
消防员是真正的英雄
But firefighters, they’re the true heroes.
上次竞选时他们支持过我 我非常支持他们
They supported me on my last campaign. I fully support them.
很高兴听你这么说
I appreciate that.
我是真心的 我想和你一起共事
I meant what I said. I’d like to work together.
我也是 再见
Me, too. I’ll see you later.
好的
Okay.
觉得我的新剧场如何?
Oh. What do you think of my new theater?
夸张了点
A bit over the top.
你穿了一套西装来?
You’re wearing a suit?
从朋友那儿借的
I got it from a friend.
不好不好
No, no, no, no.
以后再过来 希望你穿紧身牛仔装 越紧越好
Anytime you come here, I want you to wear the tightest jeans possible.
不要参照别人的样子 不要坐电梯
Never blend in. And never take the elevator.
就走楼梯
Always use the stairs.
走楼梯才会有隆重登场的感觉
You can make such a grand entrance by taking these stairs.
你好
Hello.
卡罗尔 我朋友
Carol, friend.
丹·怀特
Dan White.
你好 戴安
Hello, Dianne.
这间是戈登·刘的办公室
And then this is Gordon Lau’s office.
安妮 帮克里夫设个邮箱好吗?
Anne, can you set Cleve up on mail?
好的
Will do.
好了
Okay,
这间办公室要干的第一桩事是
first order of business to come out of this office
出♥台♥全市范围的同志权益方案
is a citywide Gay Rights Ordinance,
就像安妮塔在戴德郡撤销的那个一样
just like the one that Anita shot down in Dade County.
你怎么想 东方莲?
What do you think, Lotus Blossom?
我觉得不错 但算不上特别好
I think it’s good. It’s not great.
好 那我们就搞得漂亮点 把安妮塔的注意力引到旧金山来
Okay, so make it brilliant. We want Anita’s attention here in San Francisco.
我想引她和我们对战
I want her to bring her fight to us.
我们需要投票一致通过 需要报纸头条
We need a unanimous vote, we need headlines.
丹·怀特不会投赞成票的
Dan White is not gonna vote for this.
丹·怀特没问题的
Dan White will be fine.
丹·怀特是个粗人 我们会教他的
Dan White is just uneducated. We’ll teach him.
嘿 哈维 参事会九点半开会
Hey, Harv, committee meets at 9:30.
你们好啊
Hey, you guys.
收到我儿子洗礼的请柬了么?
Say, did you get the invitation to my son’s christening?
我也请了其他几位参事
I invited a few of the other Supes, too.
嗯 我会去的
Oh, I’ll be there.
太好了!谢谢
Great! Thanks.
不知他听见你的话没有? – 他妈的!
Did he hear you? – What the fuck!
你会去嘛?
Are you going?
如果他肯给同性恋权益法投赞成票 他要给我洗礼 我也愿意啊
I would let him christen me if it means he’s gonna vote for the Gay Rights Ordinance.
我们需要盟友 需要每个人的力量
We need allies. We need everyone.
我觉得他刚才没听见
I don’t think he heard you.
是只有我这么认为 还是他太迷人?
Is it just me or is he cute?
杰克?
Jack?
欢迎回家 哈维 饿了吧
Welcome home, Harvey. I hope you’re hungry.
我只会做一道菜 但我做出了名堂
I just know how to cook one thing, but I make it good.
来吧
Come.
杰克 你是闯进来的吗?
Jack, did you break in?
不不 我让楼下的男孩子放我进来
No, no, no. I asked the little boy downstairs to let me in.
丹尼? – 嗯
Danny? – Yeah.
他不肯 所以我就自己进来了
He wouldn’t let me, so I came in this way.
你的朋友对我不太友好啊 哈维
You know, your friends aren’t very nice to me, Harvey.
我今晚要去市政厅开会
I have a Town Hall meeting tonight.
坐下 就五分钟 来吧
Sit down. Come, five minutes. That’s it. Come, please.
这样就对了
There you go.
今天我看电视了 看了一整天
I watched TV here today, all day.
看《我所有的孩子》(长篇肥皂剧)
I saw All My Children.
他们杀了玛戈 但我提早猜到了
And they killed Margo. But I knew it was going to happen.
他们总想故弄玄虚 但从来没用
You know, they always try and trick you but it never works.
你总能提前猜到
You always see it coming.
什么?杀掉那个金发女人? 嗯 这是我的擅长
What? Killing the blonde? Yeah, I’m good with that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!