维系整个美国的基础 破坏家庭
the very foundation, the family unit, that holds America together.
有些人这么说
There are those people who say that it is
你这种行为是以牙还牙
kind of an eye for an eye law that is at work here,
因为你认为同性恋不该享有这些权益
that you’re denying homosexuals many of their rights as well.
如果同性恋能享受这些公民权益的话
You see, if homosexuals are allowed their civil rights,
那么妓♥女♥也可以 小偷也可以 谁都可以
then so would prostitutes or thieves or anyone else.
上帝规定 只有在道德的圈子里才能享受权益
God puts it in a category of morality.
是不是可以这么推论 你认为
Doesn’t that necessarily follow that you believe that
同性恋应被定为非法?
homosexuality ought to be illegal?
确实是非法的 因为…
I do believe that it should be illegal.
呃 我们输了 但只是惜败
Well, we lost, but we didn’t lose by much.
获得的投票数又创了新高!
More votes than ever!
你以前听到会笑的
That used to make you laugh.
哈维 我得给你看样东西
Harvey, I got to show you something.
非常惊人
This is incredible.
如果能让分区选举动议通过审定
If we can get that new initiative on district elections to go through,
这点能做到 肯定能的
and we can, we can,
新的参事选区边界
the boundary for the new supervisor district
会沿着市场大街往下
is gonna go right down Market Street,
把海特街纳入其中
right around the Haight like this,
还有卡斯特罗街也在内
and right around the Castro.
海特街加上卡斯特罗街 就这两处
The Haight and the Castro. That’s it.
如果只需要说服嬉皮士和同志的话
If these are the only people we have to convince, the hippies and the gays,
你能赢 肯定能赢
you win, you win.
压倒性的优势
You win by a landslide.
你会成为美国第一位 以公开同志身份当选的政♥府♥要员
You’ll be the first openly gay man elected to major office in the U.S.
我不知道自己还有没有勇气再试一次
I don’t know if I have another one in me.
斯科特也一样
Or Scotty.
那好吧 这样
Yeah, well.
无情的家伙 你这个无情的家伙
Relentless man. Oh, you’re a relentless man.
这里是CBS晚间新闻 主持人沃尔特·克朗凯特
This is the CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite.
佛罗里达州戴德郡 针对同性恋权益的斗争报道
The battle over homosexual rights in Dade County, Florida.
这一场由歌♥手安妮塔·布莱恩特
The battle pitting singer Anita Bryant
对抗同性恋维♥权♥分子的斗争 在本周二迎来了全体投票
against gay rights activist comes to a vote there Tuesday.
投票主题为 是否撤销一项施行4个月的法令
The issue was whether or not to repeal a four-month-old ordinance,
该法令禁止在工作及住房♥方面歧视同性恋
which prohibits job and housing discrimination against homosexuals.
投票到来之际
In anticipation of the vote,
同志社群在纽约等全国各大城市 举♥行♥了抗♥议♥活动
the gay community has staged protests
in New York and other major cities across the country.
投票结果为: 1♥8♥9♥30票支持撤销 (戴德郡投票)
The vote is going now 18,930 for repeal.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥受不了
Oh, give me a fucking break.
8869票反对撤销
Eighty eight hundred sixty nine against repeal.
维吉尔 根据以上情况 你预测一下结果会如何?
Virgil, is that enough for you to make a projection?
法令将被撤销 对此我非常肯定
Yes, I think very definitely that the ordinance is going to be repealed.
差距如此明显 大局已定了
With this margin, it’s over.
今夜 上帝的法律
Tonight, the laws of God
以及人类的文化价值观得到了肯定
and the cultural values of man have been vindicated.
戴德郡的人♥民♥ 正常的大多数人
The people of Dade County, the normal majority,
他们说: “够了 够了 够了”
have said, “Enough, enough, enough.”
Singer Anita Bryant’s well publicized…
斯科特?
Scotty?
对不起先生 我在报纸上读到关于您的报道
I’m sorry, sir, I read about you in the paper.
对不起 我现在不方便说话
I’m sorry. I can’t talk right now.
先生 我觉得我可能会自杀
Sir, I think I’m gonna kill myself.
不 你不想那么做的
No. You don’t want to do that.
你从哪儿打过来的?
Where are you calling from?
明尼苏达
Minnesota.
你在明尼苏达的报纸上看到我了?
You saw my picture in the paper in Minnesota?
我样子还行么?
How did I look?
我爸妈明天会带我去医院 说要治好我
My folks are gonna take me to this place tomorrow. A hospital. To fix me.
你没有毛病 听我说
There’s nothing wrong with you. Listen to me.
搭一辆公交车 到最近的大城市去
You just get on a bus to the nearest biggest city.
洛杉矶 纽约 旧金山…
Los Angeles or New York or San Francisco,
随便哪儿 离开那个地方就行
it doesn’t matter, you just leave.
你没有生病
And you are not sick,
也没有问题 上帝他也不恨你
and you are not wrong and God does not hate you.
快离开吧
Just leave.
不行 我不能走路 先生
I can’t. I can’t walk, sir.
保罗 过来一下
Paul, I need you to come out here.
喂?
Hello?
哈维!
Harvey!
喂?
Hello?
该死
Oh, shit.
哈维 下来看看吧 好像要暴♥动♥了
Harvey, you better come down, there’s going to be a riot.
哈维 站到演讲台上去
Harvey, you should get to the stage.
伙计们 把演讲台搬来
Bring him the stage, guys.
如果你不能控制这些人 就由我们来吧
If you can’t control them, we will.
请允许我带领他们游♥行♥吧
Just get me permission to march them.
去哪里?
Where?
哪儿都行
Anywhere.
走出酒吧 到街上去!
Out of the bar and into the streets!
安妮塔·布莱恩特要来收拾你们了!
Anita Bryant’s coming for you!
走出酒吧 到街上去!
Out of the bar and into the streets!
安妮塔·布莱恩特要来收拾你们了!
Anita Bryant’s coming for you!
我们一定要还击!
We have vowed to fight back!
我们一定要还击!
We have vowed to fight back!
我们一定要还击!
We have vowed to fight back!
我们一定要还击!
We have vowed to fight back!
我们一定要还击!
We have vowed to fight back!
我们一定要还击!
We have vowed to fight back!
我们一定要还击!
We have vowed to fight back!
我知道你们很愤怒
I know you are angry.
我也很愤怒!
I am angry!
去旧金山游♥行♥ 一起释放我们的愤怒!
Let’s march the streets of San Francisco and share our anger!
还我同志权益!
Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! Gay rights now! Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! – Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!
Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!
Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! – Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! Gay rights now!
还我同志权益!还我同志权益!
Gay rights now! Gay rights now!
我是哈维·米尔克 你们跟我♥干♥吧
My name is Harvey Milk and I want to recruit you.
今晚我要说
I am here tonight to say
我们不能再躲回壁橱了
that we will no longer sit quietly in the closet.
我们必须斗争
We must fight.
不仅仅在卡斯特罗
And not only in the Castro,
不仅仅在旧金山
not only in San Francisco,
安妮塔之流去哪里 我们就去哪里
but everywhere the Anitas go.
今晚的胜者不是安妮塔·布莱恩特
Anita Bryant did not win tonight.
安妮塔·布莱恩特让我们团结在一起!
Anita Bryant brought us together!
全国性的同志阶级力量因她而起!
She is going to create a national gay force!
许多年轻人 有的在密西西比的杰克逊
And the young people in Jackson, Mississippi,
在明尼苏达 在里士满
in Minnesota, in the Richmond,
在纽约伍德梅尔
in Woodmere, New York,
他们听见她在电视上说
who are hearing her on television,
听见安妮塔·布莱恩特在电视上说
hearing Anita Bryant on television,
说他们有问题 他们有病
telling them they are sick, they are wrong,
这个伟大的国家容不下他们
there is no place in this great country for them,
这世界哪里都容不下他们
no place in this world,
今晚他们会看着我们 看我们做些什么
they are looking to us for something tonight.
我想说
And I say
我们必须给他们带去希望!
we have got to give them hope!
希望!
Hope!
希望世界变得更好 希望明天会更好
…for a better world. Hope for a better tomorrow.
难以承受家人重压的时候 希望有个更好的地方可去
Hope for a better place to come into if the pressures at home are too great.
给那些从美国梦中惊醒的工人们以希望
Hope for the worker who awakens from the American dream