差点成为第一个 成功就任政♥府♥要职的同性恋人士
queer as a three-dollar-bill-man,to be elected to public office.
所以到了1975年 我们决定再试一次
So we decided to try it again in 1975.
这次我们稍稍做了些调整
Only this time, with a few adjustments.
不 不好看 我讨厌这鞋子
No. No, not cute. I hate the shoes.
也讨厌这发型 你想唬谁啊
I hate the hair. You’re not fooling anybody.
我可不想因为我的马尾辫…
I’m not gonna let those little Pacific Heights biddies
再被那帮爱嚼舌头的大佬数落了 这样挺好
write me off anymore because of a ponytail. I like it.
从今天起告别澡堂 不抽大♥麻♥ 我和我的小狗狗都得照此执行
No more bathhouses, no more pot, for me and my little poo.
自说自话吧你 – 走吧
Speak for yourself. – Come on.
1975年竞选参事也失败了
We ran and lost the supervisor’s race for the second time in 1975,
但这次的选票比上次又多了不少
but with more votes than ever before.
到了1976年 不顾所有人的反对
So in 1976, against everyone’s advice,
我再次参选 竞选对手是阿特·阿戈诺
I really pissed off the political power houses
他是民♥主♥党人 也是该党的中坚
in the Democratic party by running against their man,
这一举动激怒了民♥主♥党上层菁英 (哈维·米尔克对抗政♥治♥机器)
Art Agnos, who was part of their political machine.
这次我竞选的位置比参事更高
And this time, not for supervisor, but for a bigger job,
是加州众议员
for the California State Assembly.
我觉得州众议员这一职位 (哈维 对 阿特)
I don’t think that State Assembly seats should be the reward
不该用来专门奖赏那些 为民♥主♥党政♥治♥机器效过力的人
for service to the Democratic party machine.
机器得靠燃油和润滑剂才能运作 那些东西很脏
Machines run on oil and grease. They’re dirty.
它们缺乏人性 到了人♥民♥需要的时候 它们完全无法回应
They’re dehumanizing. And they tend to be entirely unresponsive
他们只会回应自己的老板
to the needs of anybody, but those of their operator.
米尔克先生 我在这城市做了多年社工
Mr. Milk, I’ve been a social worker in this city for years.
我熟悉萨克拉门托(加州首府)
I know Sacramento.
我知道该怎么达成大家的需求
I know how to get done what we all need done there.
我问你一件事 阿戈诺先生 这事就在卡斯特罗街
Tell me something, Mr. Agnos, right here in the Castro,
罗伯特·希尔斯堡携着爱人回家的时候 被人谋杀
Robert Hillsbourough was murdered for walking home with his longtime partner.
他被人捅了15刀
He was stabbed 15 times.
他最后听到的话是”臭玻璃 臭玻璃”
The last words he heard were, “Faggot, faggot, faggot.”
既然你说对此愤慨不已
Now, you say you’re outraged.
为什么你那开明的机构不肯对 我们的求助要求做出回应呢?
Why then does your liberal establishment refuse to answer our calls?
他们为何不将凶手绳之以法?
Why do they not bring these murderers to justice?
你近看真帅
My God, you’re handsome up close.
你不知道 在投票的时候
Can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to licking you,
我特别想把你整个给吞了
in the polls.
哈维 你的长篇大论没法鼓舞人心
You know, Harv, your whole rap’s a real downer.
你只会说自己反对什么
You talk a lot about what you’re against.
那么你支持什么呢?
But what are you for?
在这座城市 你得设法让人们乐观 否则你肯定没戏
In this town, you got to give them a reason for optimism, or you’re cooked.
回头见
See you around.
好的 阿特
Okay, Art.
从头到尾看一遍
You’re gonna wanna read that entire thing.
好的 我会看的
Okay, I’ll take a look at it.
对不起
Excuse me.
各位 – 那个别碰
Guys. – Don’t touch that.
哈维 吃饭了 哈维 – 得找些工会的人来
Harvey. Harvey, dinner. – have to get some union boys in there.
他们喜欢我 他们喜欢我
They love me, they love me.
让一下 让一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
哈维 该吃饭了
Harvey, you have to eat.
各位 我们要熄灯了
Everyone, the apartment is now off limits!
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. Good night.
晚安…这夹克是谁的?
Good night. Whose jacket is this?
我的 – 给你 晚安
Right here. – Here you go. Good night.
下楼去吧 谢谢各位
Down the stairs. Thank you. Thank you.
晚安 谢谢
Good night. Thank you.
你得给他打电♥话♥ 我跟他说不通
I think you got to call the guy, ’cause I can’t talk to that guy.
坐下
Sit.
什么也别说
Don’t say anything.
我能不能说…
Can I just tell you…
如果你要提政♥治♥或是竞选的事情
If you say anything about politics or the campaign,
或者你想发表的演讲之类的
or what speech you have to give or anything,
向上帝起誓 我立马就用叉子捅你
I swear to God I’m gonna stab you with this fork.
我只想说 这是我这辈子最美妙的晚餐
I just wanted to say that this is the most wonderful dinner I have ever had.
要是这次输了 以后就两个人过小日子
If we lose this, it’ll just be you and me again.
我发誓
I promise.
对不起 我只是…
I’m sorry, I just…
别说了 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know, I know.
菲尼克斯
Phoenix.
现在至少你有个同志样了
At least now you look gay.
咱们进去吧
Let’s go inside.
你想跟我一起熬夜?
Are you staying up with me?
明天就是投票日 本来也没打算睡
The election’s tomorrow. I won’t sleep anyway.
他帅吗?
Was he handsome?
一点也不帅 他难看极了
Oh, no! He was hideous.
我爱人跟我分手之后 通常会跟比更有魅力的人交往
Usually when my lovers leave, they cheat with even more attractive men.
我还以为和他能相守一生呢
I actually thought we were gonna spend the rest of our lives together.
知道我怎么想吗 克里夫·琼斯
Well, guess what, Cleve Jones.
怎么?
What?
你会遇见最棒的男人
You’re going to meet the most extraordinary men,
最性感 最风趣 最聪明的男人
the sexiest, funniest, brightest men.
你会遇见很多这样的人 会和其中的很多人相爱
You’re going to meet so many of them, fall in love with so many of them,
直到生命结束的那一天
you won’t know till the end of your life
你都说不清哪个是你的最爱 哪个是你的挚友
which ones were your greatest lovers and which were your greatest friends.
你这样是想帮我吗?
Is that supposed to help?
也许是吧 也许在帮倒忙
Maybe a little. Or not.
上个月我去了西班牙
I went to Spain last month.
说来话长
Long story.
在巴塞罗那 我目睹了一场旷世大游♥行♥
In Barcelona, there was this memorial march
以纪念那些被弗朗哥政♥权♥杀害的同志
for gay people that had died under Franco.
不用说 警♥察♥想打断这次游♥行♥
Of course, the police tried to break it up.
但这些同志没有转头就跑 没有
But these queens didn’t run. No.
他们转过身 一场他妈的暴♥乱♥开始了
They turned around and they started a fucking riot.
我看见一颗子弹 那种大号♥的橡胶子弹
I saw a bullet, one of those big rubber bullets
在一个变装皇后的头上划开一道口子 但他没有停止抗争
rip through a drag queen’s scalp, but she kept on fighting.
他在尖叫 但他没有停止抗争
She was screaming, but she kept on fighting.
我是说…
I mean…
大家在搏命
Our lives.
真的是血流成河
There was blood literally running in the gutter.
血流成河啊
In a gutter.
我们可以在这里发起一场革命
We could have a revolution here.
在卡斯特罗 不能只顾着卿卿我我
But you can’t use the Castro just to cruise.
你也得起来抗争
You have to fight.
你真觉得你能赢?
You really think you’ll win?
赢得胜利非我所长
Winning is not my strong suit.
那好
Well,
不能赢的战争 我从来不打
I don’t do losing, ever.
也许我该去竞选 你可以打我下手
Maybe I should run for office and you can work for me.
如果让你去做
I mean, if you can do it…
你能在一小时内聚起一千个人么?
Can you assemble a thousand people in an hour?
靠 当然行
Fuck, yeah.
那好 如果我再次竞选 你就是我的助手
Well, if I run again, you’re gonna be my man.
如果?
If?
你怎么那么可爱呢
You’re so adorable.
还有三小时就开始投票了
The polls are open in 3 hours.
不如你跟我去公交车站转转?
How about you and I hit the bus stops?
好吧
Okay.
是啊 主
Yes, Jesus
爱着我
Loves me
安妮塔·布莱恩特曾是一名橙汁推销员
Anita Bryant was once known as an orange juice saleswoman.
你好 我是安妮塔·布莱恩特
Hi, I’m Anita Bryant.
你好 我是安妮塔·布莱恩特
Hi, I’m Anita Bryant.
你好 我是安妮塔·布莱恩特
Hello, I’m Anita Bryant.
怀着对宗教的一腔炽热
With a religious fervor that has made her America’s most
她在一夜之间成了全美最具争议的女性
controversial woman overnight,
她的团队在全国巡游 呼吁废除在戴德郡新设的法令
her group is crusading to repeal a new Dade County law,
该法令保护同性恋在就职和住房♥方面的权益
which protects homosexuals in jobs and housing.
我从没觉得像今天这样 有许多邪恶的力量
I believe that more than ever before, that there are evil forces
包围着我们
round about us,
有些可能还把自己扮成小绵羊
even perhaps disguised as something good,
这些邪恶力量企图慢慢侵蚀…
that would want to tear down

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!