不
No.
(窗外是普契尼歌♥剧”托斯卡”的海报)
知道我怎么想吗?
Well, you know what I think?
我认为你该换个环境
I think you need to find a new scene.
认识些新朋友
And some new friends.
我需要改变
I need a change.
你现在已经四十了 – 唉
You’re 40 now. – Oh.
都四十了 还没做过一件值得自豪的事
Forty years old and I haven’t done a thing I’m proud of.
继续吃蛋糕 不到50岁你就会变胖的
Keep eating all that cake, you’re gonna be a fat-ass by the time you’re 50.
不 我肯定活不到50岁…
No, I’ll never make it to 50.
人都上哪儿了?
Where is everyone?
难道没人在乎他?
Doesn’t anyone give a damn?
克里夫在卡斯特罗召集了一些人
Cleve’s getting some people together in the Castro.
上周我接了一个电♥话♥ 从宾夕法尼亚州奥尔托纳打来的
Last week I got a phone call from Altoona, Pennsylvania.
电♥话♥里的声音很年轻 那个人对我说”谢谢”
The voice was very young, and the person said, “Thanks.”
必须从同志中推选领袖
You’ve got to elect gay people so that the young child
这样才能让那个年轻的孩子 以及成千上万像他一样的人
and the thousands upon thousands just like him
鼓起希望 开创更美好的生活
will have hope for a better life.
迎接更加美好的明天
Hope for a better tomorrow.
在此我要求
I ask this,
如果暗♥杀♥让我倒下了
that if there be an assassination,
我希望能有五个 十个 一百个 一千个人站起来
I would want five, ten, a hundred, a thousand to rise.
如果有子弹射入我的大脑 让它也打破所有壁橱的门
If a bullet should enter my brain, let it destroy every closet door.
我希望这运动能够继续 因为这与个人得失无关
I ask for the movement to continue because it’s not about personal gain,
与利己主义无关 与争权夺利无关
and it’s not about ego and it’s not about power.
而是与”我们”有关
It’s about the “us’s” out there.
不仅仅是同志 还有黑人 亚洲人
Not just the gays but the blacks and the Asians
老人 残疾人
and the seniors and the disabled.
这些”我们”
The “us’s.”
没有了希望 “我们”只有认输
Without hope, the “us’s” give up.
我知道 生活不能单靠希望
And I know you can’t live on hope alone.
但没有了希望 生命将毫无意义
But without hope, life is not worth living.
所以 你
So you,
你
and you,
还有你
and you,
要给人们带去希望
you got to give them hope.
要给人们带去希望
You got to give them hope.
3万多人从卡斯特罗游♥行♥至市政厅 以纪念被害的参事哈维·米尔克 及市长乔治·莫斯科恩
律师团声称怀特因摄入过量垃圾食品 导致体内化学失衡 从而引发了杀人 媒体戏称为”甜点抗辩”
袒护被告的陪审团判定丹·怀特 所犯的两起杀人案为”过失杀人” 这是最轻的谋杀罪名
判决引发了”怀特夜暴♥乱♥” 这是同志运动史上最大的暴♥动♥ 暴♥动♥后第二日 无一人被捕
1984年 服刑仅5年的丹·怀特出狱 此后不到两年 他返回旧金山并自尽
斯科特·史密斯继承并延续了 哈维未竟的事业 殚精竭虑 1995年 他逝于艾滋并发症
安妮·寇能伯格现已是3个孩子的母亲 在旧金山公共卫生署担任副主任
吉姆·里瓦尔多和迪克·帕比奇成立了 自己的政♥治♥咨♥询♥公♥司♥ 二十年致力于 帮助旧金山最激进的候选人就任公职
丹尼·尼科莱塔成了一名职业摄影师 为LGBT(女同/男同/双性/变性者的统称) 运动拍摄纪实照片 至今已逾30载
1987年 克里夫·琼斯发起了NAMES “艾滋病纪念挂被”计划 该计划至今 仍被国际公认为反艾滋运动标志之一
金门大桥不远处 在漫天飘舞的 葡萄味酷儿 政♥治♥漫画和泡泡浴中 哈维的密友们将他的骨灰撒入大海
谨此纪念 哈维·米尔克 生于1930 逝于1978