Hello?
杰瑞 我们在卫奇塔输了
Jerry. Hey, we’re losing Wichita…
队伍走了 不知道去哪儿
They’re moving. I don’t know where.
吉姆叫媒体来了吗?你也带上相机去
Did Jim call the press? You get out there with your camera.
媒体来了 但我们还没有游♥行♥许可
Press is covered. But we don’t have a permit to march.
快点
Hurry up.
在我把康胜啤酒赶出酒吧的时候 工会的人给了我这个
When I got Coors beer out of the bars, the union boys gave me this.
现在我把它交给你
I want you to take it now.
我拿这个干嘛?
What am I supposed to do with this?
你已经是积极分子了 你来带队游♥行♥
You’re an activist now, you’re gonna march them.
带着他们直杀到市政厅门口
I want you to march them right up to the front doors of City Hall.
等到事情变得不可收拾的时候
When things start to look really bad,
本市首位同志参事就会出来谈和
the city’s first gay supervisor will come out and play peacemaker.
跟我合演一场吧
Do it with me.
喂喂
Hello.
四十年前的今晚
Forty years ago, tonight,
德国的同志公民发现自己失去了公民权
the gay citizens of Germany found out they no longer had civil rights.
明天早上 卫奇塔的同志公民醒来之后
Tomorrow morning, the gay citizens of Wichita will also awaken
会发现他们也失去了公民权
to find that they too have lost their civil rights!
大家都有哨子 遭到攻击时就吹响它
You have whistles. You use them when we have been attacked.
今晚我们…
Tonight we have been attacked.
人群往前走了 没等我们!
Come on, the crowd is leaving without us!
该死!
Shit!
让媒体到剧院顶棚上去
Get the press to the marquee.
往左走!往左走!
Move left! Move left!
你在干嘛?你在干嘛?哈维哪儿去了?
What are you doing? What are you doing? Where’s Harvey?
我们封锁了交通 两头都堵了
We’re shutting down traffic, both directions.
相机开动了
Cameras are rolling.
好了 把电车辫子拉掉!
Okay, disconnect the power arm!
不给公民权 就发动内战! 还我同志权益!
Civil rights or civil war! Gay rights now!
不给公民权 就发动内战! 还我同志权益!
Civil rights or civil war! Gay rights now!
不给公民权 就发动内战! 还我同志权益!
Civil rights or civil war! Gay rights now!
不给公民权 就发动内战! 还我同志权益!
Civil rights or civil war! Gay rights now!
不给公民权 就发动内战! 还我同志权益!
Civil rights or civil war! Gay rights now!
安妮塔!
Anita!
安妮塔是骗子!我们要烧了你的头发!
Anita, you’re a liar! We’ll set your hair on fire!
安妮塔 你是骗子!
Anita, you’re a liar!
安妮塔 你是骗子! 我们要烧了你的头发!
Anita, you’re a liar! We’ll set your hair on fire!
安妮塔 你是骗子! 我们要烧了你的头发!
Anita, you’re a liar! We’ll set your hair on fire!
好了 好了!
Okay, okay!
我是哈维·米尔克 你们跟我♥干♥吧
My name is Harvey Milk and I’m here to recruit you.
报上称这是一次成功的调停
They’re calling it a successful mediation.
你变成大英雄了…我靠 差一点就暴♥动♥了
You’re a goddamn hero. Fuck, we came this close to a riot.
下次别举牌子了
Next time put down the note cards.
就用大喇叭吼 把大家的感受说出来
You got to keep talking into that bullhorn and tell them what they’re feeling.
你嫉妒我了 因为带头的不是你
Oh, you’re just jealous it wasn’t you out there.
有六成人支持6号♥提案
We’re losing Proposition 6 by 60%,
你还在那儿给暴♥动♥庆功
and you’re over there celebrating a riot.
我们需要的是曝光率
What we need is exposure.
如果我们想赢的话
If we’re gonna beat this thing,
必须引起布里格斯的注意
we got to get Briggs to acknowledge it.
现在所有报纸都把6号♥提案当成重要事件
Every paper’s calling Prop 6 the main event now.
如果我们输了 所有50个州都会出现反同志法案
We lose this, we’ll have anti-gay laws in all 50 states,
布里格斯不会答应跟我们公开辩论的
and Briggs won’t answer our calls for a public debate.
他想无视我们 直到我们灭亡
He’s trying to ignore us to death.
我们得找些跟民众相关的事情
We need something populist.
这座城市最大的问题是什么?
What’s the number one problem in this city?
腐♥败♥街区散出的尿臭味
The fucking piss smell in the tenderloin.
近了
Close.
是狗大便
Dog shit.
如果你能清理掉这城市的狗屎 下一任市长就是你
If you clean up the dog shit in this town, you’re the next mayor.
今天下午 米尔克参事来到迪伯斯公园
Supervisor Milk took to the grassy lawn
在草坪上宣传一项刚刚颁布的法令
at Duboce Park this afternoon to publicize the new law.
狗的粪便是公害 最要命的是 这玩意儿太恶心
Dog mess is a hazard and on top of that, it’s disgusting.
新法规定 凡是不清理宠物粪便的狗主人
So under the new ordinance, all dog owners who don’t clean up their mess
会被罚款
will be fined.
为了强调市政♥府♥执法的决心 米尔克用脚踩了上去
Milk put his foot down to emphasize that the city intends to enforce,
后果不难想象
and you guessed it.
用米尔克参事的话来说: “已经忍♥无可忍♥了”
In Supervisor Milk’s words, “This really is the bottom line. ”
赞成
Aye.
刘投赞成票 哈奇参事? (同志权益法令表决)
Lau, aye. Supervisor Hutch?
赞成
Aye.
哈奇投赞成票 怀特参事?
Hutch, aye. Supervisor White?
反对
No.
怀特投反对票 西尔弗参事?
White, no. Supervisor Silver?
赞成
Aye.
西尔弗投赞成票 米尔克参事?
Silver, aye. Supervisor Milk?
赞成
Aye.
米尔克投赞成票
Milk, aye.
主席女士 共十票赞成 一票反对
Madam President, I have ten ayes and one no.
旧金山同志权益法令
The San Francisco Gay Rights Ordinance
发起人: 米尔克参事和西尔弗参事 已获通过
sponsored by Supervisors Milk and Silver is passed.
我连十版新闻都上不了 你就上头版了?
I can’t get my stories on page ten, you’re getting page one?
狗屎确实是个问题 乔治
Doggy-doo is a real issue, George.
这支粉蓝色笔将签署本市第一项同志权益法
A powder blue pen to sign the city’s first gay rights law.
为了市民权利 迅速而又明确地采取实质性行动
I don’t do this enough, taking swift and unambiguous action
这种事 我希望越多越好
on a substantive move for civil rights.
恭喜
Congratulations.
乔治 我们需要你帮忙对付布里格斯
George, we need your help with Briggs.
以后各类同志议题都将有你做后盾
The gay community will have your back on every issue from now on.
我们也会支持你的
We hope you’ll have ours.
在忙什么呢 丹?
What are you working on, Dan?
哈维 如果你有事要谈
If you have something to discuss, Harvey,
请让你的助手和我助手先约时间
you can have your aide make an appointment with my aide.
丹 我知道精神中心的事让你心烦
Dan, I know you’re upset about the psychiatric center.
接下来你有别的想法吗?
What else do you have coming up?
现在你想找我帮忙了
Now you need something from me.
你想干嘛 要我和玻璃站在一起 反对6号♥提案 对不对?
What do you want, me to support the queers against Prop 6, is that it?
我们更中意”同志”这一称呼
We prefer the term gay, Dan.
就好像你更中意”美籍爱尔兰人” 而不是”爱尔兰佬”
Just as I’m sure you prefer the term Irish-American instead of mick.
哈维 社会的存在不能缺了家庭这环
Harvey, a society can’t exist without the family.
这点我们不反对 – 你们不反对?
We’re not against that. – You’re not?
那么 两个男人能生育么?
What, can two men reproduce?
不能
No.
但上帝明白 我们一直在努力尝试
But God knows we keep trying.
你已经不是你了 丹
This isn’t you, Dan.
好像被安妮塔和布里格斯魂灵附体一样
It’s like you’re channeling Anita and Briggs.
在某些事情上我们肯定能够合作的
We got to be able to work together on something.
好吧 米尔克
Okay, Milk,
你发起一份提案 要求给参事加薪
introduce an initiative for supervisor pay raises.
丹 我们两个快要改选了 不能这么做
Dan, we both have elections coming up. We can’t do that.
不 是你向我先提的要求
No, you asked for something.
去要求加薪 我这点薪水不够养活一家的
Introduce pay raises, ’cause I can’t take care of my family on our salaries.
你没有这种问题 对不对?
You don’t have that problem, do you?
反对同志之战遭致全州一片批评之声
Senator John Briggs apparently has not flinched
参议员约翰·布里格斯显然没有退缩
in the face of statewide criticism of his anti-gay crusade.
他表示 民♥意♥测验的结果证明 大多数民众站在他一边
He says polls show most of the people are still on his side.
特别是那些关心美国家庭传统的民众
Especially those concerned with the preservation of the American family.
如果让这些人以公开的同志身份生活
If these people are going to live a life of such open homosexuality,
想让路人对他们的招摇过市顶礼膜拜
that they want a 21 gun salute every time somebody walks by them,
那这帮家伙离炒鱿鱼的日子就不远了
those people are going to be in danger of being removed from their job.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的哈维
Happy birthday, dear Harvey
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
怎么了 塔可? (对拉丁裔女子的蔑称 义近似小妞)
What’s wrong, taco?
是克里夫和安妮
It’s just that Cleve and Anne,
他们想把我从你那桌踢走 宝贝
they tried to cut me out of your table, baby.
真让我恶心 你该开除他们
I’m so sick of them. You should fire them.
我会考虑的
I’ll take it under consideration.
帮我去拿点蛋糕来好么?
Would you go get us some cake?
蛋糕? – 嗯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!