她希望我能更像她一点 但我从未达到那个程度
She wanted me to be more like her, but I could never achieve that.
我想 我们最好今天能在这儿听听她的最后遗言
I think it best, if we hear her last words here today.
生活注定艰难
Life is hard,
它不会宠爱任何一个人
it does not pamper anyone,
因为生活对你的每一次打击 它都是十连击
and for every time it strokes you it gives you ten blows.
人不是孤独地生活在这个世界上
Man doesn’t live alone in this world,
因为这个世界还有幸福 当然更多的是责任
in that there is great happiness, but also a tremendous responsibility.
我们的职责不是自私地生活 而是…
Our obligation is not acting selfishly but rather merging…
…与其他人的需求与目标融合
…with the needs and the goals of others.
学会谦逊
Learn to be modest.
你不会因为缺少物质的东西而不幸福
You will not be unhappy because of material things you don’t have.
当你开始思考正义的事业
When you come to consider something just,
一定要坚定信念为其奋斗和牺牲
be so definite that you can fight and die for it.
别为我难过
Don’t feel sorry for me.
我有美丽的人生
I lived a beautiful life.
我谦恭地接受我的惩罚
I accept my punishment humbly.
我的良知天地可鉴 我深信并祈祷
My conscience is clear and I believe and pray
我也会通过上帝这一最高法庭的审判
that I shall also pass the test of the higher court, of God.
在草坪上 在田野里 在森林中
Go to the meadows, the fields and the forests,
在鲜花绽放的香味里
there in the smell of the blooming blossoms
你都能发现我的存在
you will find a part of me.