要糖吗?
Sugar?
他们从不喝茶
They don’t drink tea.
霍拉科娃夫人的客人们从不喝茶
Mrs. Horakova’s guests never asked for tea.
就这些…
That’s all…
– 喂? – 是我
– Hello? – It’s me.
薇卢斯卡
Veruska.
我希望你们三个今晚过来吃晚饭
I thought the three of you might want to come for dinner tonight.
不谈政♥治♥ 就是家人们一起
No talk of politics. Just family.
噢 薇拉… 我得走了
Oh Vera… I have to go.
我有客人了
I have visitors.
逮捕我的法律依据是什么?
On what legal grounds am I being arrested?
说出你的姓名和出生日期
State your name and date of birth.
米拉达·霍拉科娃 出生于卡拉洛夫
Milada Horakova, born Kralova.
1901年12月25日
December 25, 1901.
你第一次参加政♥治♥活动是什么时候?
When did you first engage in political activities?
我有权利知道为什么带我来这儿
I have the right to know why I am being held.
你没有任何权利
You don’t have any rights.
无罪推定原则 根据法律1523第4B段
Presumption of innocence, and according to Law 1523 Paragraph 4B,
我有权利知道为什么逮捕我
I have the right to know what I am being arrested for.
我的丈夫和女儿在哪?
Where is my husband and my daughter?
首先 你告诉我 然后我们再讨论你的家人
First, tell me. Then we can discuss your family.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have children?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
是我在问你!
I am the one asking the questions!
你好 霍拉科娃夫人
Hello, Mrs. Horakova.
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
我采访过你
I did an interview with you.
很早之前的事了
It was a long time ago.
这是你的床铺
This is your bed.
如果你都被关了进来
If you ended up here,
没有人是安全的
no one is safe.
你必须从她身上找到线索
You need to find something on her.
过去四个月来我一直在审问她
I spent the last four months interrogating her.
要是真有什么 我们肯定会发现的
If there was anything, we would have found it.
– 要有创造性 – 怎么做?
– Be creative. – How?
我们给她一小时的中断睡眠 然后继续审问
Let’s give her one hour of interrupted sleep and then continue.
可对她这样已经两天了 仍然没有效果
But she’s been up for two days now. Still not working.
那又怎样?
So what?
进去吧
Go in.
案子没有实质性进展
The case has no substance.
我没有证据 没有线索 没有证人
I have no evidence to build on, no clues, no witnesses.
我不知道我们要追捕哪个人
I don’t understand which one of them is the one to go after.
她?
Her?
还有?
And?
她应该学会这个
She needs to learn this.
你可以离开了
You can leave now.
我不知道怎么着手处理
I don’t know how to approach this.
我们相信你会找到办法的
We trust you’ll find the way.
漂亮的妻子和年轻的女儿
Beautiful wife and very young daughter.
带另一个人!
Bring another one!
米拉达 对不起 是他们强迫我的
Milada, I am sorry. They forced me.
安静!
Quiet!
出去
Leave us.
– 可我们是一家人 – 我帮不了你们
– But we’re family. – I cannot help you.
纳粹还允许我们去看她
Even the Nazis allowed us to visit her.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我们搞定了所有人… 可是她
We broke them all… but her.
– 我们要换种方式 – 怎么换?
– We will do this differently. – How?
她的家人
Her family.
我来做吧
Let me do this.
我是女人
I am a woman.
好的
Fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
你别动
Stay still.
水?
Water?
薇拉
Vera.
你见过米拉达吗?
Have you seen Milada?
她怎么样?
How is she?
你在这里不安全 你最好离开
It’s no longer safe for you here. You have to leave.
没有亚娜我不走
Not without Jana.
他们在监视她
They are watching her.
不 不
No, no.
等你到了德国 你可以通过红十字会弄她出去
Once you are in Germany, you will get her through the Red Cross.
你做了个恶梦
You had a bad dream.
一切都会好起来的
It all will be fine.
梦里我和女儿在一起…
I was with my daughter…
…在一个很漂亮的地方
…in the most beautiful place.
告诉亚娜我会去接她
Tell Jana I will get her.
– 我答应她的 – 我会的
– Promise her. – I will.
你该走了
You need to go.
这无关痛痒!
That’s irrelevant!
你与西方帝♥国♥主♥义♥合作 意在动摇民选政♥府♥
You cooperated with Western imperialists to destabilize the elected government!
一次意见相佐并不能动摇一个合法政♥府♥
An opposition does not destabilize a legitimate government.
看这儿
Here.
我帮助并与西方帝国主交合作
I have aided and cooperated with Western imperialist
意在动摇民选共♥产♥主义政♥府♥!
in destabilizing democratically elected communist government!
你的最后机会
Your last chance.
签字吧
Sign it.
我们换种方法
We will do this differently.
小心一点
Carefully.
提审!
Interrogation!
还是声称无罪 对吗?
Still claiming innocence, right?
想想你的家人
Think about your family.
如果你忏悔 就能很快见到他们
You can see them so soon if you just confess.
难道他们受罪还不够吗?
Haven’t they suffered enough?
如果我是你
If I were you,
我就会签字
I would sign.
坚持原则是好事
It’s good to have principles,
但是你还有一个女儿
but you still have a daughter,
和丈夫
husband.
最后一次
One last time.
签字
Sign it.
签字
Sign it.
你的女儿跟你妹妹在一起
Your daughter is with your sister.
我的丈夫呢?
And my husband?
我帮助并与西方帝♥国♥主♥义♥势力合作
I have aided and cooperated with Western imperialist powers
意在动摇民选共♥产♥主义政♥府♥
in destabilizing the democratically elected communist government.
我忏悔领导了卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥的抵抗运动
I confess to leading a traitors’ resistance movement
反对民选共♥产♥主义政♥府♥
against the democratically elected Communist government,
意图帮助西方帝♥国♥主♥义♥
with the intention of aiding Western imperialists
破坏国家的完整
to undermine our national integrity.
没有问题
It is correct.
你看 最终你还是意识到了你的错误
You see, you realized how wrong you were in the end.
现在要确保这个听起来像是你自己认可的
Now just make sure it sounds like you believe it.
…忏悔领导了卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥的抵抗运动
…confess to leading a traitors’ resistance movement
反对民选共♥产♥主义政♥府♥
against the democratically elected Communist government.
保证在审判之前洗净喂饱他们
Make sure they are well cleaned up and fed before the trial.
…反对共♥产♥主义政♥府♥
…against the Communist government.
真是不幸啊
It’s so tragic.
我们在建设这个国家 而他们却想着破坏
We’re working to build this country, and they want to destroy it.
希望绞死他们所有人
I hope they all hang.
布拉格 1950年
PRAGUE, 1950
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥!
Traitor!
陈述你的姓名
State your name.
– 弗拉娜·泽明诺娃 – 赞维斯·卡拉德拉
– Frana Zeminova. – Zavis Kalandra.
– Josef Nestaval. – 米拉达·霍拉科娃.
– Josef Nestaval. – Milada Horakova.
你清楚对你的所有指控吗?
Are you aware of the charges against you?
我清楚
I am.
– 我清楚 – 是的 我清楚
– I am. – Yes, I am.
– 是的 – 对这些指控的罪行你可认罪?
– Yes. – Do you plead guilty to these crimes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!