我会准备好
I’ll be ready.
怎么啦?
What?
出什么事了?
What is wrong?
共♥产♥党… 到处又是纳粹了
The Communist… it is the Nazis all over again.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
一走了之如何?
How about just leaving?
我正在考虑辞职
I am considering resigning.

Good.
辞职 然后我们离开
Resign, and then we go.
我们就放弃了为之奋斗的事业
We are giving up our mandate to fight.
如果我临阵逃脱这算哪门子奋斗?
What sort of fight would it be if I run away?
为亚娜奋斗
Fight for Jana.
就这一次 把她放在第一位
For once, put her first.
我是这样的
I am.
但我坚信
But I want to believe
邪恶终将受到惩罚
that evil will be punished.
我要强迫自己相信这个世界将会变成它应该的样子
I want to force myself to believe that the world will be as it should be.
可是如果我们未能获得自♥由♥
But if we are not free,
亚娜也不会自♥由♥
then Jana is not free
我无法忍♥受这一点
and I cannot bear the thought of it.
他本来计划今天早上出发去伦敦
He was to leave for London this morning.
在此之前我刚跟他说过话
I spoke to him right before.
小心一点
Be careful.
谁干的?
Who did it?
很可能是俄♥国♥人
Russians most likely.
我们有证据吗? 一些迹象?
Do we have proof? Some evidence?
警♥察♥到达的时候一切都被清扫干净
Everything was cleaned up by the time the police showed up.
他们说他是从那个窗户跳下来的?
They say he jumped from that window?
不是 是从那个窗户
No. From that window.
然而他躺在了这儿
And yet he landed here.
是的
Yes.
我有理由留下来
There’s a reason for me to stay.
仍然有人需要社会服务的帮助
There are still people in need from social services.
我能帮他们获得资金 文件
I can help them get funds, documents.
这是一场失败的战斗 米拉达
It’s a lost battle, Milada.
你应该清楚何时离开
You should know when to leave.

No.
告诉那些要逃离这个国家的人来我的办公室 告诉他们…
Tell whomever needs to escape the country to come to my office and say they are…
…他们是45号♥案例
…they are case 45.
如果他们能毫不犹豫地杀死主♥权♥国家的外♥交♥部♥长
If they don’t hesitate to kill the foreign minister of the sovereign nation,
他们就会做得更多
they will go further.
45号♥案例
Case 45.
我们的民♥主♥
Our democracy
是神圣的制度 我们珍视它
was a sacred institution to be cherished,
保护它
protected.
恐怕我们已经不再拥有那些价值观念
I fear we no longer have those values.
因而… 带着沉重的心情…
And thus… with the heaviest of heart…
我在此宣布辞职
I hereby resign
以示抗♥议♥
in protest.
那么 你什么时候逮捕我?
So, when are you going to arrest me?
现在?
Now?
你有什么建议?
So what do you suggest?
她仍受大众的欢迎 我们需要她站在我们这一边
She is still popular with the public. We need her on our side.
我试尽了各种办法
I have tried everything.
再努力
Try harder.
我觉得该是离开布拉格的时候了
I think it is time to leave Prague.
请进
Come in.
我是45号♥案例
I am case number 45.
好的
Right.
丽达
Lida.
这份文件需要送去楼下
This needs to go downstairs.
请进
Please, come in.
什么时候越境?
When are you crossing?
希望是星期五
Hopefully by Friday.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
祝好运
Good luck.
你好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我被开除了
I have been fired.
他们接管了广播电台
They took over the radio.
等你们到达安全屋 你必须问铁匠在哪儿
When you get to the safe house, you must ask where is the blacksmith.
这些足够你们全家了
This will be enough for your family.
如果他们抓了你 请一定销毁这个名单 好吗?
If they catch you, please destroy the list, OK?
注意安全
Be safe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们今天就会越过边境
We should cross today.
我们还有时间
We have time.
不 不 我们不能相信任何人
No, no we can’t trust anyone.
我们可以相信我们的线人
We can trust our informant.
– 我会没事的 – 你肯定?
– I will be fine. – Are you sure?
我会乘有轨电车
I will catch a tram.
再见
Good bye.
我从来不是个好妻子…
I was never a good wife…
… 更像你的情人
…more of a lover.
但是…
But…
…从不是个好妻子
…never a good wife.
我总是违背你的好意
I often sin against the goodness of your heart.
我对你怠慢
I neglect you.
又总是依靠着你
I always rely on you being there.
你能原谅我吗?
Will you ever forgive me?
我想该是离开的时候了
I think it is time to leave.
谢谢你 丽达 谢谢你
Thank you, Lida, thank you.
– 阿洛伊斯 – 米拉达
– Alois. – Milada.
这么多年来我们一直是朋友
We have been friends for many years.
– 我希望你相信我 – 当然相信
– I hope you trust me. – Of course.
你和共♥产♥党人谈过话吗?
Have you been speaking to Communists?
你知道 我和每一个人谈话
You know, I talk to everyone.
你有没有接受他们的职位?
Have you accepted the position with them?
米拉达 我要去的地方能为人♥民♥更好地服务
Milada, I will go where I can best serve the people.
那你是接受了
So you have.
我没有
I did not.
还没有
Not yet.
他们掌握了你什么把柄?
What do they have on you?
– 我的家人 – 我也有家人
– My family. – I have a family too.
但你的父母不是德国人
But your parents are not German.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哥特瓦尔德是政♥府♥首脑
Gottwald is the head of government
大约有300人迫切需要逃离或极大可能受到迫♥害♥
approximately 300 are in urgent need to escape or at high risk of prosecution.
共♥产♥党人推♥翻♥了政♥府♥
The Communists have overtaken the government.
安妮特 这是来自捷克斯洛伐克的最新情报
Annette, this is the latest intelligence from Czechoslovakia.
我会尽快完成手头的工作 两点与你和亚娜见面
I’ll quickly finish up everything at work, and will meet you and Jana at two.
好的 我会做的
Yes, I will do it.
– 玛卢斯卡 – 下午好
– Maruska. – Good afternoon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么?
What?
有什么问题?
What is the problem?
钥匙
Keys.
坐下
Sit down.
– 你是谁? – 警♥察♥
– Who are you? – Police.
快进来
Come on.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下!
Sit down!
我帮霍拉科娃夫人工作超过十年了
I have worked for Mrs. Horakova for over ten years.
– 什么人? 他们的名字? – 我只是个佣人
– What people? Their names? – I am just a help.
从没有被引荐过
I was never introduced.
我必须去找你妈妈
I must get your mom.
我会回来找你的
I will come back for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!