麦基
Mikey.
求你了
Please.
噢 – 麦基 求你了
Ohh. – Mikey, please.
别乱来
Don’t get fresh.
不行吗?
No?
我只想要个小小的吻
I just want a little kiss.
来嘛 – 麦基 拜托
Now, come on. – Mikey, please.
麦基 – 过来 亲爱的
Mikey. – Come here, darling.
麦基 求你了 别—
Mikey, please d-
滚出去!
Get out of here!
拿上外套滚出去!
Get your coat and get out!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 这是怎么回事?
Hey, hey, hey, hey.What’s going on here?
嘿 怎么回事? – 拿上外套滚出去!
Hey, what’s going on? – Get your coat and get out of here!
嘿 婊♥子♥ 我应该打烂你的脸 – 她做了什么?
Hey, bitch, I oughta crack your face in. – What’d she do?
滚! – 她咬了你的嘴唇?
Get out of here! – She bit your lip?
噢 快滚 – 给他块手帕
Oh, get out of here. – Give this man a handkerchief.
他的嘴唇在流血 – 滚出去! 滚出去
His lip is bleeding. – Get out of here! Get out of here.
很多男孩都说你是个好女孩
Hey, now, look, a lot of the boys said you were a nice girl.
这可不太好 妮莉 这不太好
Now, that’s not very nice, Nellie.That’s not nice.
滚出去!
Get out!
你这个骗子! 骗子!
You liar! You liar!
我得去见见莫·沙茨和杰克·戴蒙德
I’m gonna have to go down and see Moe Shatz and Jack Diamond
告诉他们你态度越来越差了
And tell ’em that you’re gettin’mean.
你这个骗子! 我没睡过莫·沙茨! 骗子!
Oh, you liar! I never laid Moe Shatz! Liar!
我要走了 – 我没睡过莫·沙茨!
I’m goin’. – I never laid Moe Shatz!
你这个骗子! 骗子!
Oh, you liar! You liar!
骗子! 骗子! – 麦克? 怎么了?
Liar! Liar! – Mike? What’s the matter?
你给我滚开
Fuck off, will ya.
你生气了? 拜托 别生我的气
You mad? Come on.Don’t be mad at me.
别生我的气 – 你有那么多朋友
Don’t be mad at me. – You got all the friends.
你有那么多钱
You got all the money.
你非得在某个蠢婊♥子♥面前这么对我
Did you have to do that to me in front of some dumb bitch
来证明你有那么多女人?
To prove you got all the women?
我不知道会发生这种事
I didn’t know that was gonna happen.
我对天发誓 她谁都上
Honest to god.She screws anyone.
就是不和我睡
But me.
所有人 除了我 – 麦基 那是我的错吗?
Everybody but me. – Mikey, is that my fault?
不要因为某个愚蠢的妓♥女♥拒绝了你就生我的气
Don’t get mad at me cause some dumb hooker turned you down.
她是你的女人 她不是妓♥女♥ 你又不用掏钱
She’s your girl.She’s not a hooker.You don’t pay for that.
麦基 她是个疯子
Mikey, she’s a psycho.
你得告诉她你爱她
You gotta you gotta tell her you love her.
你给她几块钱 告诉她这是送她的礼物
You give her a few bucks.You tell her it’s a present.
我还以为你会觉得有趣呢
I thought that was gonna make it interesting for you.
放屁 你明知道会发生什么
Bullshit.You knew what would happen.
老实说 麦基 我—我真不知道
Honest to god, Mikey, I-I didn’t.
我不会故意伤害你的
I-I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you on purpose.
我不会做任何事让你难堪
I wouldn’t do anything to make you look bad.
你就像我的家人 我爱你
You’re like my family.I love you.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得你会故意让你的家人难堪
I think you’d make your family look bad on purpose,
因为我觉得你除了自己谁都不爱
Cause I don’t think you love anyone but you.
很高兴知道你对我的看法
Glad to know what you think of me.
好极了
Good.
因为我很高兴我告诉了你
Because I’m glad I told you.
这是你的枪
Now, here’s your gun.
把我的手表给我
Give me my watch.
把手表给我 – 不
Give me my watch. – No.
把我的手表给我 我要我的手表
Give me my watch.I want my watch.
这是你的手表 这是你的手表
Hey, here’s your watch.There’s your watch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You prick.
摔坏了吗? 手表?
Is it broken? The watch?
坏了吗?
Is it broken?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
这块表是我爸送给我的
My father gave me this watch.
给我 我看看能不能— – 滚开! 滚开!
Well, give it to me. I’ll see if I can – Get away! Get away!
把它给我 我认识一个人 他可以修好它
Well, give it to me. Here, I think I know a guy who can put it together again.
他是个钟表专家 给我
He’s a watch expert.Here.
柄轴不见了
The winding stem is gone.
柄轴不见了
Winding stem is gone.
我们找找 – 瞧瞧
Look what you did. – I’m sorry.
瞧瞧你做了什么 – 对不起
Look what you did. – I’m sorry.
你没时间了 是吧?
You don’t have the time, do you?
你觉得这是个玩笑?
You think this is a joke?
你觉得很好笑
This is funny to you.
不是 – 这块表在我这二十年了
No. – I had the watch 20 years.
是吗 – 是的
Oh. – Yes.
时间够久了 这是什么? 是柄轴吗? 这东西?
That’s long enough. What’s this? ls this the winding stem here? This thing?
是这个吗?
Is that it?
我觉得这是其中一根指针
I think it’s one of the hands.
指针? 其中一根指针?
The hands? One of the hands?
这块表已经不剩下什么了
Jesus Christ, there’s nothin’left of this watch.
你知道吗—
You know-
你真的有点不对劲
You know, there’s really somethin’wrong with you.
难道你对身边发生的自己以外的事一点概念都没有吗?
Don’t you have any notion of anything that goes on outside your own head?
你难道完全不明白其他人的感受吗?
Don’t you have any idea how people feel?
你难道不明白这是我父亲送我的表吗?
Can’t you understand that my father gave me this watch?
这是我父亲唯一留给我的东西 – 那你想要什么?
It’s the only thing I have from my father. – So what do you want?
你想再要一块这种表吗? – 算了
You want another one? – Forget it.
是吗? 麦克 – 我要走了
Huh? Mike – I’m going.
嘿 麦克 手表的事我很抱歉 – 拿走你的枪
Hey, Mike, I’m sorry about the watch. – Take your gun.
那女孩的事我也很抱歉 你—你还想让我说什么?
And I’m sorry about the girl too.Wh-what else you want me to say?
没什么 我不想让你说什么
Nothin’.I don’t want you to say anything.
我只是不想再继续了
I just don’t want to do it anymore.
继续什么? – 做你的朋友
What? – Be your friend.
那我来做你的朋友
Then I’ll be your friend.
不 等你没麻烦了 你会是我的朋友
No, you’ll be my friend when you’re not in trouble.
我不想你在走投无路时做我的朋友
See, I don’t want you to be my friend just when there’s nobody else around.
你在说什么? 别人在时我也是你的朋友啊
What are you talking about? I’m your friend when other people are around.
不 你不是 别人在时你都不认识我
Jo, you’re not.You don’t know who I am when other people are arounc
你遇到戴夫·雷斯尼克后我大概跟你说过五次话
I spoke to you maybe five times since you met Dave Resnick.
是我介绍你过去的 是我帮你找到了这份工作
I introduced you.I got you the job
现在我打个电♥话♥都找不到你 – 你在说什么?
And now I can’t get you on the phone. – What are you talking about?
嘿 你在说什么?
Hey, what are you talking about?
你疯了吗? – 我给你打电♥话♥你从来不回电!
Are you crazy? – I call you, and you never call me back!
你根本没打 你好几个月没给我打电♥话♥了
You don’t call me.You haven’t called me in months.
没错 因为过了三个月你都不回 我就不再打了
Yeah, because after three months, you don’t call me back, I don’t call anymore.
你甚至都不跟我打招呼
You don’t even say hello to me.
我走进那家餐厅
I walk into that restaurant
你和戴夫·雷斯尼克还有希德·范恩坐在一起
And you’re sittin’there with Dave Resnick and Sid Fine
我得和你打三次招呼
And I gotta say hello to you three times
因为得不到回应就离开太尴尬了
Because I’m too embarrassed to walk away without an answer.
我走开时 我听到你说
And when I walk away, I hear you say,
“天啊 把那家伙叫回来 我忘了点菜”
“Jesus Christ, call that guy back.I forgot to give him the order.”
那是个玩笑 – 那个笑话是给雷斯尼克的
That was a joke. – That joke was for Resnick.
是给你的 不是雷斯尼克
For you.Not for Resnick.
这就是为什么我大声说出来让你听到
That’s why I said it loud enough for you to hear it.
那是—那是给你开的玩笑
That was-that was a joke for you.
好吧
All right.
你叫我”回音”
You call me”the echo”
你告诉每个人我什么事都要说两遍
And you tell everybody that I have to say everything twice
因为我脑子里有个隧♥道♥
Because I got a tunnel in my head.
说第二次就是”回音”
The second time is the echo.
听着 麦基 每个人都会说点什么 我是说 这有什么?
Listen, Mikey, everybody says everything. I mean, uh, what’s the difference?
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
你从来不开玩笑吗?
Don’t you ever kid?
你在雷斯尼克面前开我玩笑…
You make me out a joke to Resnick…
就像你在那个女孩面前出我洋相
Just like you made me out a joke to that girl.
麦基 你错了
Mikey, you’re wrong.
我愿意为你做任何事
And I’d do anything for you.
什么都行
Anything.