我读书
I read.
我确实读书 – 吻我
I read. – Kiss me.
噢 别这样 – 吻我好吗? 拜托
Oh, stop it. – Kiss me, will you, please?
我认真的 你到底吻不吻我?
I mean it.Now, are you gonna kiss me or not?
你读很多书是吗? – 尼基 尼基 别这样 尼基
So, you read a lot? – Nicky. Nicky, oh, please, stop it, Nicky.
亲爱的 我做什么了? – 你为什么这样对我?
Darling, what am I doing here? – Why do you treat me like this?
我又没有对你不好
I’m not treating you badly.
我会乖乖的
I’ll be absolutely behaved.
你读的多数是虚构作品? – 别这样 尼克
Like, uh, mostly fiction? – Stop it, Nick.
怎么了 亲爱的? – 请别这样
What is it, sweetheart? – Please don’t.
别把我推开 亲爱的 别这样 来嘛 – 停手
Don’t push me away, darling. Don’t. Come on. – Stop it.
哦 别—不要
Oh, pl-don’t.
你一点都不尊重我吗?
Don’t you have any respect for me?
我当然尊重你 我很尊重你
Sure, I do.I have plenty of respect for you.
但你让我很为难 因为我喜欢你
But you make it so hard for me because I like you.
呃 我觉得我们不再和中国纠缠是件好事
Uh, I think it’s a good thing, you know, that we stopped fooling around with China.
中国有着世界上最庞大的军队
They got the biggest army in the world, those Chinese.
你会吻我吗?
Will you kiss me?
嗯? 你会吻我吗? – 我—我叫你别当着他的面
Huh? Will you kiss me? – I-I asked you not to in front of him.
他们有成千上万的农民 – 无视他就好
Millions of peasants. – Forget about him.
停手 – 尽是废话
Oh, stop. – Oh. Bullshit.
见鬼去吧 这—
The hell with this.This is-
噢…
Oh.
尼基
Nicky.
天啊
Oh, god.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我—我爱你 亲爱的
I-I love you, darlin’.
我爱你 – 哦
I love you. – Oh.
我太爱你了 难以置信
I love you so much, it’s unbelievable.
尼基 我太爱你了
Nicky, I love you so much.
哦 尼基
Oh, Nicky.
尼基 拜托 我们不能—我—我求过你了
Nicky, please, we shouldn’t-I-I asked you.
求你了 – 我爱你
Please. – I love you.
尼基 – 我爱你
Nicky. – I love you.
求你了
Please.
怎么了 亲爱的? – 先把帘子拉下来吧
What is it, sweetheart? – Pull down the shade first.
怎么了 亲爱的?
What is it, darling?
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
哦 尼基
Oh, Nicky.
告诉我你爱我
Tell me that you love me.
我爱你 我爱你
Oh, I love you.I love you.
唔
Mmm.Mmm
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
我爱你 宝贝儿
I love you, sweetheart.
我爱你 我们慢慢来
I love you.Just take it slow.
慢慢来
Just be slow.
你真是个大宝贝儿
You’re such a sweet baby.
宝贝 你真是个甜心
Baby, you’re a sweetheart.
我爱你
I love you.
我为你疯狂
I’m’crazy about you.
你知道吗?
You know that?
知道
Yeah.
放松 现在 为我放松
Just relax, now, just for me.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
尼基 尼基 – 我爱你 宝贝
Nicky. Nicky. – I love you, baby.
我真的—
I really-
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
噢 我爱你 亲爱的
Oh.I love you, darling.
说出来
Say it.
我爱你
I love you.
我很肯定
I’m sure about it.
我爱你
I love you.
这里没有其他人 只有你和我
There’s no one else here.Just you and me.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
只有你和我
It’s you and me in this thing.
是的
Yeah.
好了 抱着我 来吧
All right.Just hold me.Come on now.
天啊
Oh, god.
我忍♥不住了 亲爱的
I can’t help it, darling.
好 好极了
Yes, yes.
不 不 – 好极了 亲爱的
No. No. – Yes, darling.
告诉我你爱我
Tell me that you love me.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
噢!
Oh!
我爱你 我爱你 你懂吗?
I love you.I love you.Do you understand?
说你懂我
Say you understand me.
唔? 我爱你 亲爱的
Hmm? I love you, darlin’.
你真的懂吗?
Do you really understand?
别哭了 宝贝
Don’t cry, sweetie.
拜托别哭 我不想看你哭
Please don’t cry.I don’t like to see you cry.
噢!—
Oh! –
尼克 尼基 尼基 – 哦 妮尔
Nick. Nicky. Nicky. – Oh, Nell.
该死的! – 尼基
Goddamn, man! – Nicky.
我爱你 宝贝 我真的爱你 – 尼基
I love you, sweetie. I really love you. – Nicky.
噢 该死的
Oh, goddamn it.
噢 我天
Oh, my oh, Jesus.
感觉怎么样? 想抽根烟吗? – 想
How you feel? You want a cigarette? – Yes.
让我进去和他谈谈
Let me go in there and talk to him a minute.
看看我能不能赶他走
See if I can get rid of him.
赶他走
Just get rid of him.
有火吗?
Hey, got a light?
这是搞什么?
What the hell’s this?
你到底在干什么?
What are you doin’?
对不起嘛 怎么了?
I’m sorry.What’s the matter?
我想让她为你热热身
I wanted to warm her up a little bit for ya.
你得到你想要的了 现在我们走吧
You got what you wanted.Now let’s go.
我拿到我那份了
I got mine.
过来 很好 你该拿你那份了
Come here.Good.You got yours.
怎么了 麦基?
What’s the matter, Mikey?
我先上了所以你生气了?
What, are you mad I went first?
不是
No.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她喜欢我 – 她不会为我做任何事
She likes me. – She won’t do anything for me.
她当然会 她喜欢我 她也喜欢你
Sure, she likes me.She likes you.
她喜欢所有人
She likes everybody.
我从二十个男人那里听来的
I heard that from 20 guys.
但是 伙计 别听他们胡说八道
But, man, don’t take any bullshit.
让她躺在沙发上 告诉她该怎么做
Put her down on the couch and tell her what to do.
去啊
Go ahead.
去啊 – 好吧
Go ahead. – Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你喜欢新闻 是吧?
So, you like the news, huh?
我想了解时事
I like to know what’s happening.
你知道 这 呃—
You know, that’s, uh-
这很不寻常
That’s unusual.
因为你知道 大多数的 呃—
Because, you know, that, uh
漂亮女孩 呃…
That most pretty girls, uh…
都没脑子
They don’t have a brain in their head.
我是说 大多数漂亮女孩 她们不在乎 呃
I mean, most pretty girls, they don’t care about, um,
她们身边发生的任何事
Anything that’s happening around’em
她们只想享受快乐时光
Except that they want to have a good time.
难道不是吗?
Isn’t it so?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
是 我—
Yes, I-
我猜大多数女孩都很蠢
I guess most girls are pretty dumb.
所以既聪明又漂亮会特别好
It makes it nice when they’re smart and pretty.
谢谢你
Thank you.