你不明白我的意思
Well, you don’t know what I mean.
噢 当然没有 因为我太笨了
Oh, of course not.’Cause I’m stupid.
不 我—
No, I-
我希望—
I wish-
我希望我妈妈还活着 我希望你妈妈还活着
I wish my mother was alive.I wish your mother was alive.
我希望你♥爸♥爸还活着 我希望 呃 我爸爸还活着
And I wish your father was alive, and I wish, uh, my father was alive.
我希望你弟弟伊兹还活着
I wish your brother Izzy was alive.
你认识我弟弟伊兹吗? – 当然
Did you know my brother Izzy? – Sure..
天啊 你不记得了
God, don’t you remember?
他当时的头发都掉光了
I mean, he lost all his hair.
我们还叫他秃子 第二天他就死了
And then we called him baldy.The next day he died.
然后我们去了墓地 我们—我们说了对不起 道了歉
then we went down to the grave and we -we said we’re sorry, apologi
他那会儿只有十岁 愿他的灵魂安息
He was ten years old.God rest his soul.
我可怜的弟弟
My poor brother.
噢 太可怕了
Oh, this is terrible.
好了 我们走吧
Come on.Let’s go.
我觉得应该走这边
I think it’s this way.
对不起 小心这些坟
Excuse me.Watch the grave.
抱歉 看着点墓碑
Sorry.Watch the headstones.
好吧 对不起
Okay.Excuse me.
噢 谢天谢地你来了
Whoops.Thank god you’re here.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你这…
You son of…
噢 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you son of a bitch.
你有个五
You got five.
你有—你有三和四 那是五和—
You got-you got three and four.That’s five and-
有什么区别?
What’s the difference?
什么事?
Yeah?

Yeah.
给我个解释
Yeah, explain it to me.
我等了一个小时了 他们就是不来
I been an hour.They’re just not gonna show up.
他们不会来了
They’re not gonna show.
你有没有…有没有进影院?
Well, did you go, uh did you go inside the theater?
沃伦
Warren.
我说 难道你没进影院吗?
I said, didn’t you go inside the theater?
不 我不明白你的意思 不 我不—
No, I don’t see what you mean.No, I d-
你以为他们在计划什么? 在影院里射杀你?
what do you think they’re planning? To shoot you in a movie house?
如果他们在计划什么 他们就不会在影院里了
If they were planning something, they wouldn’t be in the theater.
沃伦—
Warren –
嘿 沃伦—
Hey, Warren –
现在我要你帮我个忙
Now, I want you to do me a favor.
别下手
Don’t do the job.
我不想和你产生误会
Look, I don’t want to have a misunderstanding with you.
我能做成笔好买♥♥卖♥♥呢—
I-I know I can get a sale and, uh –
我现在—行 我现在就进去看看—
I’m gonna-all right, I’m gonna check it out right n –
我现在就进去看看 这样行吗?
I’m gonna check it out right now.Is it all right?

Yeah.
那个白♥痴♥脑子里只有一个念头—”他们在耍我”
That moron’s got one idea in his head -“they’re screwin’me.”
别的他什么都听不进去
And he don’t wanna hear from anything else.
这些人都是偏执狂
You know they’re all paranoiac, these guys.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但如果他们不在影院里…
But if they’re not in the theater…
他可能是对的
He may be right.
需要帮您找个座位吗 先生?
May I help you find a seat, sir?
不用
No, that’s okay.
没事 我很好
I’m fine, I’m fine.
逮到你了
Got you.
你会开车送我到多远?
How far are you gonna drive me?
我们得开车去个有机场的城市
We gotta drive to a city where there’s an airport
然后坐飞机离开
And take a plane out.
“我们”? – 我们
“We”? – We.
你会和我一起去? – 是的
You’re goin’ with me? – Yeah.
是 你个混♥蛋♥ 我会和你一起去
Yeah, you son of a bitch.I’m comin’with you.
那不会搞僵你和雷斯尼克的关系?
Won’t that get you in bad with Resnick?
就那样人间蒸发
Disappearing like that.
你不该给他一个离开的借口吗?
Don’t you think you oughta make some excuse to him for leaving?
这些人不喜欢失礼的行为
These guys don’t like to look bad.
去他们的吧
Fuck ’em.
我担心的其实是我老婆
It’s my wife, I’m thinkin’.
还有我的孩子
And my kid.
想去找那个女孩吗?
Wanna go to the girl?
豪尔街和第十街的那个?
At Hall and Tenth?
也许吧
Probably.
♪ 比深蓝海洋更深 ♪
♪ Deeper than the deep blue sea ♪
唱啊
Sing it.
♪ 情真则深 ♪ – 纠正错误
♪ That’s how deep it goes if it’s real ♪ – Oh. Make it right.
♪ 当她需要你的时候 ♪
♪ When somebody needs you ♪
♪ 希望她始终如一 ♪
♪ It’s no good unless she needs you all through ♪
去保险柜取4000美元出来
Go to the safety deposit box.Take out $4, 000.

Right.
麦基 哈利醒着 他没生病 但他醒着
Mikey, Harry’s up.He’s not sick, but he’s up
这已经是他第三次醒来了
This is like the third time he’s up.
见到我高兴吗?
Are you glad to see me?
非常? 你在开玩笑吗?
Yes, very? Are you kidding me?
你一定很高兴见到我 别—那是什么意思?
You bet you’re glad to see me.Don’t-what does that mean?
他能听见我们 – 谁? 他吗? 他没事
He can hear us. – Who, him? He’s fine.
我不喜欢这样 尼基 你知道我不喜欢这样!
I don’t like that, Nicky.You know I don’t like that!
这只是个玩笑
It was a joke.
我不喜欢这种玩笑
I don’t like that kind of joke.
♪ 无论发生什么事 ♪
♪ Come what may ♪
好了 我得挂了 我得挂了
Right, I gotta run.I gotta run.
是的 – 怎么了?
Yeah. – What’s up?
我爱你 亲爱的
Eh, I love you, darlin’.
我孩子病了 – 不开玩笑 那太糟了
My kid’s sick. – No kidding. That’s terrible.
着凉了? – 不开玩笑
A cold? – No kidding.
是的 支气管炎
Yeah.Chest cold.
那灯光会让我头疼 它让你头疼吗?
That light’s gonna give me a headache.Give you a headache?
街上光线够足了 – 不要 尼基 我—我—
Yeah. Got plenty of light from the street. – No, Nicky, I-I –
别这样 – 行了
Please don’t do that. Oh. – Oh, all right.
行了
All right.
什么?
Huh?
没什么大不了的 只是支气管炎
Oh, it’s nothing.A chest cold.
你的小宝宝多大了?
Um, how old is your little baby?
五岁
Five.
宝贝 过来坐我旁边
Baby, come and sit next to me.
是男孩? – 是的 没错
A boy? – Yeah, that’s right.
真好 他叫什么?
That’s nice.What’s his name?
哈利
Harry.
她没问你他长什么样 她在问他叫什么
She’s not asking you what he looks like.She’s asking his name.
莱尔·加德纳为您带来最新消息
This is Lyle Gardner with up-to-the-minute news.
笑点在哪?
What’s the joke?
我不知道
I don’t know.
红色政♥权♥官员发表了一份声明 谴责
Communist officials issued a statement denouncing what it called
美国再次对东南亚进行军事干预的行为
Renewed United States military intervention in southeast Asia
你有唱机吗? 我想听点音乐
You have a record player? I’d like to hear some music.
我只想听这个 我很想知道印度支那发生了什么
I just want to hear this. I’m very interested to see what happens in Indochina.
是吗? – 是的
Yeah? – Oh, yes.
真的? – 不开玩笑
Really? – No kidding.
请不要这样 请你别这么做
Please don’t do that.I asked you not to.
所以你关注新闻 是吗? – 尽可能关注
So you follow the news, huh? – As much as I can.
是吗? – 是的
Do ya? – Yes.
我想知道尽可能多的信息
I like to know as much as I can.
请停手 – 我做了什么?
Please stop. – What am I doing?
我什么都没做 只是坐在这里
I’m not doing anything.I’m just sitting here.
我有做什么吗? – 你读很多书?
Am I doing anything? – Do you read a lot?
不 我没有
No, I don’t.
我在和这位女士说话
I’m talking to the lady
告诉他你读过多少本书
Tell him about how many books you read.
她读了很多书 – 你干嘛一直替她回答
She reads plenty. – Well, why do you keep answering?
我问的难道不是妮尔?
Didn’t I ask Nell that question?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!