Must be tough.
他个儿很大
He’s enormous.
你的孩子怎么样? 是不是五个月大了?
How’s your kid? Must be, what, five months now?
五个月了 是的
She is five months, yeah.
刚长上排牙
Top teeth.
是吗? – 是的
Really? – Yeah.
简直了
Ain’t that somethin’.
好孩子 会握住我的拇指
Terrific kid.Holds my thumb.
真可爱
That’s cute.
她看起来像谁?
Who does she look like?
来 我们走 快走
Come on. Let’s go. Come on.
你要去哪? – 走吧
Where you goin’? – Come on.
你要去哪儿? – 我想去简家
Where you goin’? – I want to go to Jan’s.
现在? – 我得去告别
Now? – I gotta say good-bye.
我也想和那孩子告别
I’d like to say good-bye to the kid too.
一段时间看不到你 他们就会忘记你的脸
They don’t see you for a while, they forget your face.
尼克 这太疯狂了
Nick, that’s crazy.
来吧 我们走 – 等一下 让我把啤酒喝完
Come on. Let’s go. – Wait a minute. Let me finish my beer.
当然
Sure.
继续
Go ahead.
不着急
No hurry.
让她见鬼去吧 谁需要她?
To hell with her.Who needs her?
这儿还挺热 是吧? – 是啊
Hot in here, huh? – Yeah.
你还好? 胃没事吧? – 没事
You okay? Your stomach okay? – It’s fine.
吃点饼干
Eat some crackers.
刚才我用的是那部电♥话♥?
Was that the phone?
我不知道 你在等电♥话♥吗?
I don’t know.You expecting a call?
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
那会很有趣 不是吗? 如果有人把酒吧当办公室
That would be funny, wouldn’t it? Some guy using a bar as an office.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
尼克 等等 让我把啤酒喝完
Nick.Wait.Let me finish my beer.
喝你的吧 – 等等 我要报♥警♥—
Finish your beer. – Wait a minute. I’m gonna call the cops –
等等!
Wait a minute!
尼克 你疯了—
Nick, you’re going crazy over-
你活像个疯子 – 我在里头很窒息
You’re like a maniac. – I couldn’t breathe in there.
突然跳起来 就像个疯子 – 无法呼吸 你知道那种感觉吗?
All of a sudden jump up. It’s like a maniac. – No air in there. You know that feeling?
该死的 – 你不知道那种感觉吗?
Goddamn it, now. – You don’t know that feeling?
听着 我不想和你对着干 – 人人都知道那种感觉
Listen, I don’t want to call you on this. – That’s a famous feeling.
过来
Came over.
你告诉我他们在找你 我就在这 我会尽力帮你
You tell me they’re after you, I’m here.I’ll do what I can.
什么都帮 看在上帝的份上 听我说 我会尽力帮你
Everything.Listen to me, for chrissakes.I’ll do whatever I can.
但我不能孤军奋战
I cannot do it by myself.
我得打个电♥话♥…有很多事要做 – 想去派对吗?
I gotta call…I got a million – Wanna go to a party?
嘿
Hey.
我是说 和女孩找点乐子 – 什么意思?
I mean, with a girl. – What do you mean?
你在说什么? 尼克 别这样
What are you talkin’about? Nick, don’t be like this.
来吧 – 喔 你突然搞什么—
Come on. – Whoa. What’s the matter with –
我认识一个很棒的女孩 – 来来回♥回♥的 你急着去哪?
I know a terrific girl. – Where are you running to, back and forth?
你到底怎么回事? – 她身材特好
What the hell is the matter with you? – Got a terrific form.
一个女孩 好吧 她住哪?
One girl.All right.Where does she live?
她住哪? 远吗? – 在霍尔街和第十街交叉口!
Where does she live? Is it far? – On Hall and Tenth Street!
听着 等一下 你在跑什么? 她会等你的
Listen.Wait a minute.What are you running? She’ll wait.
从这走 – 一定要跑吗?
Get off the street here. – Do we have to run?
想看电影吗? – 什么? 看电影?
Wanna go to a movie? – What do you mean, a movie?
我不舒服 我今晚不想找女孩了
I feel sick.I don’t want to be with a girl tonight.
胃不舒服
Feel sick to my stomach.
你不想找那个女孩了? – 不想
You don’t want to go to the girl? – No.
我们去看电影
Go to a movie.
你胃不舒服? – 是的
Your stomach botherin’ya? – Yeah.
我不是叫你在吧台吃点东西吗 该死的
Didn’t I tell ya to have somethin’to eat in the bar, goddamn you?
给 快点吃掉
Here.Eat that.
如果我吃了这个—
If I eat this –
吃了这个就能去看电影了? – 什么电影?
If I eat this, I can go to the movie? – What movie?
你说的是什么电影? 尼克 现在都半夜了
What movie you talking about? Nick, it’s almost midnight.
在十四街和霍尔街交叉口有个… – 快吃进去
On 14th Street and Hall, there’s a – Put that in your mouth.
有个放通宵电影的地方 节目超棒
There’s an all-night movie that’s got terrific shows.
双片连映 还有卡♥通♥
Double features.They got cartoons.
会放15分钟的预告片
They have 15 minutes of coming attractions.
他们有个糖果柜台 通宵营业
They got a candy counter that’s open all night long.
还有冰淇淋三明治 什么都有
And it’s got ice cream sandwiches.Everything.The works.
行 让我先给安妮打个电♥话♥
Ok.Lemme call Annie first.
我告诉她我要去见个男人 喝一杯
I told her I was gonna meet a guy, have a drink
一小时内就回家
And I’d be home in an hour,
她正坐在那等我
And she’s sitting up, she’s waiting for me.
让我给她打个电♥话♥
So let me call her.
哪有电♥话♥?
Where the hell is a phone?
你现在要怎么跟她说?
What you gonna tell her now?
我会想办法的
I’ll think of something.
我不像你那样对待自己妻子
I don’t treat my wife the way you do.
如果我要晚归 或者整晚不在家
If’m gonna be late, or if I’m gonna be out all night,
我会打电♥话♥
I call.
怎么了? 我脸上脏?
What’s the matter? Is my face dirty?
你在酒吧里坐了45分钟
You were sitting in that bar for 45 minutes.
根本没想过要给你老婆打电♥话♥
You never once thought about calling your wife.
根本没想过要给安妮打电♥话♥
Never once thought about calling up Annie.
突然说你要给安妮打电♥话♥
All of a sudden you gotta call Annie.
我有个很棒的建议给你 尼克
I got a terrific suggestion for you, Nick.
我建议你找个可以信任的人
I suggest you find somebody you can trust.
嘿 麦基
Hey, Mikey.
我之前没想到
I didn’t think of it.
这个理由怎么样?
How’s that for a reason?
我脑子里想着别的事
I had other things on my mind.
我只是问问而已 我已经得到答案了
I’m just asking a question.I got my answer.
谁的电♥话♥?
What’s this?
继续说啊
Go on.Say it.
♪ 我们的下一站 ♪
♪ Next stop that we make ♪
♪ 将是英格兰 ♪
♪ Will be England ♪
♪ 告诉所有的俄♥罗♥斯♥人 ♪
♪ Tell all the folks in Russia ♪
♪ 还有中国人 ♪
♪ And China too ♪
♪ 难道你不知道现在 ♪
♪ Don’t you know that it’s time ♪
♪ 是上车的时候了吗? ♪
♪ To get on board ♪
♪ 让这列车 ♪
♪ And let this train ♪
♪ 继续驰骋 ♪
♪ Keep on ridin’ ♪
♪ 继续驰骋 ♪
♪ Ridin’ on through ♪
♪ 哦耶 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
打给你是因为我这儿还没结束
Alright I’m calling because I’ve been delayed.
我不想让你担心
And I don’t want you to worry.
听着 我之前告诉哈利你会回家跟他道晚安
Listen, I told Harry that, uh-that you would be home to say good night to him.
要我哄他上♥床♥睡觉吗? 好 好的
Should I put him to bed? Okay.Okay.
十四街和—
14th and –
霍尔(Hall)是”走廊(hallway)”那个拼法?
You mean Hall, like in hallway?
等等 我得记一下 稍等
Hold on one minute.I think I’d better write it down.Just a minute.
哈利 能给我支蜡笔吗
Harry, would you bring me a crayon?
蜡笔? – 蜡笔
Crayon? – Crayola.
十四街和霍尔街交叉口
14th and hall.
我还没—等一下 等一下
Oh, I don’t have a-just a minute, just a minute.
没法—能给我带本书来写吗?
Can’t would you bring me a book to write on?
我能借一下这个吗? 就借一下?
Could I just borrow this? Could I just borrow this for a second?
♪ 世界各地的人们 手拉着手 ♪
♪ People all over the world, join hands ♪
♪ 坐上爱的列车 ♪
♪ Get on the love train ♪
我去酒吧了
I’m goin’to the bar.
那是谁? – 你叫什么名字?
Who is that, then? – What’s your name?
雪莉 – 雪莉!
Shirley. – Shirley!
♪ 爱的列车 ♪
♪ Love train ♪
雪莉 这里行吗?
Shirley. Here?
♪ 手拉着手 ♪
♪ Join hands ♪
♪ 坐上爱的列车 爱的列车 ♪
♪ Get on the love train, love train ♪
♪ 全世界的人们 手拉着手 ♪
♪ People all over the world, join hands ♪
你要金汤力对吧? – 对 金汤力
Uh, you want gin and tonic, right? – Gin and tonic, right.
我要 呃 金酒