Which way? Stairs or elevator?
电梯
The elevator.
楼梯 快点
Stairs.Come on.
你太胡来了 – 你能不能先出去?
You’re ridiculous. – Would you go out there?
先出去? – 行 我先出去
First? – Yes, I will go out first.
你先出去好吗? – 好 我先出去
Will you go out first? – Yes, I will go out first.
但那儿不会有人
But there is nobody there.
只有我知道你在这 – 那你为什么不先出去?
I’m the only one that knows you’re here. – Then why won’t you go out first?
那我先出去
I’m going out first.
等一下
Wait a minute.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你能穿我的西装吗? – 什么?
Will you wear my jacket? – What?
你能穿我的西装吗?
Will you wear my jacket?
你在想什么 觉得我告发你了?
What do you think, I’m fingering you?
不 但你不信外头有人 我信
No.But you don’t believe there’s anyone out there and I do.
如果我是对的 你为什么不♥穿♥我的西装?
So, uh, if I’m right, why won’t you wear my jacket?
给我
Give it to me.
给 – 给
Here you are. – Here you are.
这是我的风衣 – 你累了吗?
And here’s my coat. – Are you tired?
一定记得穿上 因为外面很湿
Make sure you put that on because it’s damp outside.
把你的风衣给我 你想让我也穿上这个 不是吗?
Give me your coat.You want me to wear this too, don’t ya?
当然
Sure.
你想让我敞着穿 让他们看到西装吗?
You want me to leave this open so that they can see the jacket?
不 不用了 – 行
No, that won’t be necessary. – Fine.
何必呢? 外面又没人 对吧?
Why bother? There’s no one out there, right?
能把你的手表给我吗?
Can I have your watch?
你想戴我的表? – 我会很小心的
You want to wear my watch? -I’ll be very careful.
我觉得它能带来好运 只是这样 – 好吧
I want it for luck. Just for luck. – All right.
我让你戴我的表 能让我帮你拿枪吗?
I’ll let you wear my watch.Will you let me carry your gun?
为什么? – 为了好运
What for? – For luck.
如果有人把我当成你 朝我开枪
If somebody thinks I’m you and they shoot at me
如果我能还击就算走运
It’d be lucky if I could shoot back.
穿上这个 我不想让你着凉
Put this on.I don’t want you to catch cold.
我可不希望你又溃疡又感冒
If you catch a cold on top of your ulcer, that’s all I need.
给你枪
Here’s the gun.
拿啊
Go ahead.
给你枪
Here’s the gun.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
给你手表
Here’s the watch.
行了 – 走吧
Okay. – Come on.
有时候 一个—
Sometimes a loo-
臭名昭著的银行劫匪—
It’s the great bank robber –
♪ 是冷的也没关系 ♪
♪ It’s all right if it’s cold ♪
卡夫花生酱 不只是—
Peanut Spread from Kraft is not only spr –
我们得离开这里
We’ll have to go away from here.
你没事吧? – 不知道
You all right? – I don’t know.
安德雷
Andale.
安德雷 安德雷 爬上去
Andalé. Andalé. Climbing.
怎么?
All right?
没错
That’s right.
对
Right.
很好
Very good.
比利?
Billy?
我不能放手
I can’t let go.
好吧 – 听我说
Uh-huh. Okay. – Listen to me.
“B”—”B”和”O”? 首字母”B”和”O” 对吗?
“B”-“B” and “O”? Initials “B” and “O.” Right?
酒馆
Tavern.
等等 第二和什么?
Wait.Second and what?
慢慢来 – 第二—
Slowly. – Second, so –
好 好 第二大街 我知道了 好 第二大街和南大街交叉口
All right, all right.I got, second street.All right.Second and south.
别挂 – 别往下看
Hold it. – Don’t look down.
好的 他穿一件深色雨衣?
All right.He’s wearing a dark raincoat?
好的 深海军蓝
Okay, dark Navy.
我在发抖 比利 我要掉下去了 – 好的
I’m shaking, Billy. I’m gonna fall. – All right.
现在我有些指示要给你 – 听我说 你不会掉下去的
Now I’ve got some instructions to give you. – Listen to me. You’re not gonna fall.
我估计15到20分钟就能到那 得看交通情况
I figure 15, 20 minutes from here. Um, that depends on how good the traffic is.
好的 现在 当他们到了第二大街和南大街
All right, now, when they get to Second and South,
我会给B&O酒馆打电♥话♥
I’ll call the B&O tavern,
我会让电♥话♥响三次
I’ll let the phone ring three times.
明白了吗?
Understand that?
听到电♥话♥响就离开酒吧去街上
When you hear the phone ring, I want you out of the bar on the street
等你上了街 我会采取行动
Now, when you’re on the street I’m gonna make my move.
我不想在街上待超过十分钟 你明白吗?
I don’t want to spend more than ten minutes out on that street. Do you understand?
尼克 尼克
Nick. Nick.
晚上航♥班♥很少
Very little that goes out at night.
环球航♥空♥公♥司♥呢
TWA.
不行 只有明天的
No, that’s tomorrow.
美国航♥空♥是明天
American.That’s tomorrow.
旧金山
San Francisco
我要搭今晚的环球航♥空♥航♥班♥
I want TWA tonight.
我不想去机场
I don’t want to go to the airport.
你不想去机场? – 不想
You don’t want to go to the airport? – No.
他可能包围了整个机场 我绝不会去那儿
He could have the whole airport surrounded.I’m never going out there
尼克
Nick.
那他得雇一整支军队才行
He would have to hire an army.
你知道围住整个机场的费用
Do you know what it would cost to-
加上人头赏金得要多少吗?
Cover an entire airport plus the cost of the contract?
你不值这么多
You’re not worth it.
我不想去机场
I don’t want to go to the airport.
那你想做什么? 你想坐火车吗?
Now, what do you want to do? You want to take a train?
你为什么不能开车送我 – 去哪?
Why can’t you drive me? – Where?
我不知道
I don’t know where.
我要去哪? 去哪都行
Where am I going? Wherever I’m going.
你得租辆车
You gotta rent a car.
拿枪指着我 你觉得我笑得出来? – 拜托 他没枪
“Pull a gun on me, you want me to smile?” – Oh, come on. He doesn’t have a gun.
我怎么会知道
Don’t know a thing about it.
租车店早上才开门
Car rental garages don’t open till morning.
天啊 难熬的一夜 不是吗?
Jesus.Tough night, isn’t it?
需要我在你走后和简联♥系♥告诉她你没事吗?
You want me to get in touch with Jan after you’re gone, tell her you’re okay?
简离开了我
Jane left me.
是吗? – 是的
She did? – Yeah.
我不知道 – 她带着孩子搬去她妈家了
I didn’t know that. – Took the kid and moved to her mother’s.
天啊 太糟糕了
Jesus Christ, that’s terrible.
是的
Yeah
我会把她找回来的
I’ll get her back.
如果我活得够久
If I live long enough.
你去哪儿?
Where you goin’?
放点音乐
Gonna put something on the box.
♪ 有一座花♥园♥ ♪
♪ There’s a garden ♪
♪ 好一座花♥园♥ ♪
♪ What a garden ♪
第二大道和南大道交叉口? – 第二大街和南大街交叉口
Second and South? – Second and South.
南大街? – 没错
And South? – Correct. Yeah.
南大街不在那个方向 先生 在这个方向 正北
Well, South is not in that direction, sir. It’s in this direction. Due north.
第六街 第六街到第七街 你得走这个方向
Sixth street.Sixth street to Seventh.You have to go this direction.
好吧 – 你走错方向了
Okay. – You’re going the wrong way.
谢谢 – 往东走半个街区就到百老汇了
Thanks. – You go half a block east here to Broadway.
能亲我一下吗?
May I have a kiss?
拜托 – 不行
Aw, come on. – No.
我该付你多少钱?
Uh, how much do I owe you for this?
七十 – 七十?
Seventy. – Seventy?
不用找了
Keep it.
安妮怎么样? – 她很好
How’s Annie? – Fine.
是吗? – 是的 她很好
Yeah? – Fine, yeah.
她问起你
She asks about you.
孩子怎么样?
How’s the kid?
啊 孩子也很好
Ah, the kid’s terrific.
好极了
Terrific.
这孩子人高马大的 – 是吗
Kid’s big as a truck. – Yeah.
打了托儿所里的所有其他孩子
Beats up all the other kids in the nursery school.
打了—
Beats up –
厉害得很啊