有薄圆片糖吗?
Got Neccos?
看看柜台 先生 所见即所得
Look on my counter, mister.What you see there is what I got.
我要一些这个
I’ll take some of these
一些这个
Take some of these.
焦糖奶油糖
Caramel creams.
一些棒棒糖 – 好的
Take some of these lollipops. – All right.
这个我在店里吃 – 行
I’ll eat this one in the store. – All right.
剩下的都放袋子里 – 好的
Put the rest in the bag. – Right.
好的
All right.
有漫画吗? – 在架子上
Got any comic books? – On the rack.
我答应了我侄子
Promised my nephew
要给他找本漫画
That I would find him a comic book.
好的 当然
All right.Yeah, sure.
我只是随便看看
So I’m just gonna browse around.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
请不要把它们弄得黏糊糊的
But don’t get ’em sticky, please.
我觉得薄圆片糖停产了
I don’t think they make Necco anymore.
我给他的任何估计时间
So any estimation of time which I may have given him
都取决于他知道我会经历什么—
is dependent on the fact that he knows what I’ve got to get through when I –
行吧 行吧 所以你俩都遇到了麻烦
Okay, okay.So you both had problems.
他在电♥话♥里没问我怎么走
Well, he didn’t ask me for any directions on the phone.
他只是问我在哪儿 我给了他地址
He just asked me where it was.I gave him the address.
是了 – 想知道我是怎么想的吗?
Yes. – You wanna know what I think?
如果我想找到 呃 你的这个朋友 我得跟着你
I think if I want to find this, uh, buddy of yours, I should stay on your ass.
可能接下来的二十四小时里都得跟着
Maybe for the next 24 hours.
我很高兴你说了你的想法 我很尊重你的想法
Well, I’m glad you told me what you think, ’cause I got a lot of respect for your mind.
雷斯尼克先生— – 好吧 我们不干了
Mr. Resnick – – Okay, let’s quit.
回家吧…
Go home.Uh…
你想开车送他回家吗?
You wanna drive him home?
行吧
Fine.
如果你要求 我可以开车送他回家 – 让他开车送你回家吧
I’ll drive him home if you want me to. – Drive you home.
也许你可以把车停在他家门口
Maybe you could even, uh, uh, park in front of his house.
那个疯子可能会出现
That nut could show up there.
他不会来我家的 – 是吗?
He’s not gonna come to my house. – Oh?
我们打了一架 他打了我
We had a fight.He hit me.
他弄坏了我的表 侮辱了我
He broke my watch.He started insulting me.
噢 是吗
Oh-ho-ho.
他说你不喜欢我
He said you didn’t like me.
回家吧 麦基 好吗?
Go home, Mikey, will you?
已经很晚了
It’s very late.
回家去休— – 他不会来我家的
So, go home and take – He’s not gonna come to my house.
你带他回家 – 好的先生 我会看着他
You’ll take him home. – Yes, sir, I’ll watch him.
你想让我待在他家外面 对吧?
Y-you want me to stay outside his house, now, don’t you?
是的 – 好的 我会的
Yeah. – Okay, I’ll do that.
你不能待在我家正门口 – 为什么?
Well, you can’t stay out in front of my house. – Why?
那里不能停车
There’s no parking there.
不能停? – 他不能停在那儿
There’s no parking? – He can’t park there.
房♥主雇了私人巡逻车
The owners have hired their own private patrol cars.
这是个高档社区
It’s an exclusive neighborhood.
我买♥♥♥房♥♥前他们还得对我投票表决
They had to vote on me before I could buy the house.
好吧 那他不停车 绕着街区转
So, all right.So, he won’t, uh, park.He’ll circle the block.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
戴夫 – 嗯
Dave. – Yeah.
如果他在街区不停兜圈子 他们会注意到他的
If he keeps circling the block, they’re gonna notice him.
我们有私人巡逻车
We have our own private patrol cars.
那他就绕两个街区
Then he’ll circle two blocks
怎么样?
How’s that?
他们会注意到他在那开车 – 我觉得我能对付这种情况
They’re gonna notice him driving around there. – I think I can handle that.
行 好吧
Yeah.All right.
带他回家吧 我累了
Uh, take him home.I’m tired.
你累了 他也累了
You’re tired.He’s tired.
你让我心烦 麦克
You’re gettin’on my nerves, Mike.
带他回家 – 好的 先生
Take him home. – Yes, sir.
戴夫 – 怎么了?
Dave. – What?
我很抱歉你不喜欢我
You know, I’m sorry you don’t like me.
拜托
Ah, come on.
我很抱歉让你心烦
And I’m sorry I make you hervous.
没关系
That’s all right.
傻瓜 – 什么?
Schmuck. – What?
没什么 – 给 亲爱的
Nothing. – Here, honey.
你要这杯咖啡吗?
You want this coffee?
麦基?
Mikey?
让我把灯打开 为什么关了?
Let me put the light on.Why was this off?
这是你的咖啡 – 亲爱的 去睡觉吧?
Here’s your coffee. – Honey, why don’t you go to bed?
你明天会累垮的 – 不 我想等你
You’re gotta be out on your feet tomorrow. – No, I want to wait up for you.
真是个惊喜
This is such a nice surprise
我以为我会孤独又悲伤
cause I thought I was gonna be lonesome and sad.
你走进了我的生活
You walked into my life.
想吃一个吗?
You want one?
现在几点?
What time is it?
差不多五点了
It’s about five o’clock.
你的表怎么了?
What happened to your watch?
嗯? – 我—我把它弄坏了
Huh? – I-I broke it.
哦 你摔倒的时候
Oh, when you fell.
噢 亲爱的 可惜了你的好表
Oh, honey.Your good watch.
你参加过这样的学校集♥会♥吗?
Did you ever go to one of those meetings at school?
他们在学校要缝纫
They have sewing at school.
男孩子们缝衣服 女孩子们去购物
The boys sew.Well, the girls go to shop.
因为我想这是 嗯—
You know, because I guess it’s, uh-
你不该认为只有女人缝纫 只有男人雕刻
You’re not supposed to think that only women sew and only men carve
或者说—
Or-
关心一个— – 我说话时会重复自己吗?
Care for a – – Do I repeat myself when I talk?
嗯?
Hmm?
我说话时你会听到我重复自己的话吗?
When I talk, uh, do you hear me repeating myself?
不会
No.
从来没有?
Ever?
也许吧 我从没注意过
Maybe.I never noticed it.
那就注意一下
Well, notice it.
从现在开始 在我做事时 多注意一下
From now on, when I do something, notice it.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
我有没有告诉过你我有个死了的弟弟伊兹?
Did I ever tell you I had a brother Izzy who died?
没有 我没印象
No, I don’t think so.
我不记得了 他什么时候死的?
I don’t remember.When did he die?
多年前
Years ago.
当时我还是个孩子
This happened when I was a kid.
你爱听我讲—呃—我还是个孩子时的故事吗?
You enjoy hearing stories when I was well, when I was a kid?
我当然爱听 亲爱的
Sure I do, honey.
伊兹当时十岁
Well, Izzy was ten.
他得了猩红热
He had Scarlet Fever.
他发烧发得厉害时 头发全掉光了
And when the fever got so high, he lost all his hair.
然后他死了
Then he died.
那很—可—
That’s-terr-
我妈妈就坐在那儿
My mother just sat there.
她甚至没有哭
She didn’t even cry.
失去孩子是件可怕的事 他那时还小吗?
It’s a terrible thing, when you lose a child.Was he the baby?
不 他那时十岁
No.He was ten.
不 不 我是说 他比你小吗?
No, no.I mean, was he younger than you?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我父亲哭了 我记得
My father cried, I remember.
但我妈妈 她只是坐在那里
But my mother, she just sat there.
我是最受宠的
I was the favorite.
我懂了 – 我父亲哭得像个孩子
Oh, I see. – My father cried like a baby.
伊兹生病时 他把手表给了他
And when Izzy got sick, he gave him his watch.
我戴的那块 – 你弄坏的那快?
The one I have. – The one you broke?
是的
Yeah.
但那是…
But that was…
就因为他病了
Just because he was sick
我爸就给了他
That he gave it to him.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他本来是要给我的
He meant it for me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!