彼得·法尔克
约翰·卡萨维蒂
麦基与尼基
我找871-7431
871-7431
麦基?
Mikey?
我有麻烦了
I’m in trouble.
方便说话吗?
Can you talk?
噢 我在电♥话♥亭里
Oh, I’m in a phone booth
马特尔街和格兰街口
Martel and Grand.
街道西南
The southwest side of the street.
记住了?
All right?
别开你自己的车
Don’t bring your own car.
也别一路都坐出租
All right, uh, don’t come all the way with a taxi.
三个街区外停下 然后走过来 行吗?
Stop around three blocks and then walk the rest of the way. All right?
找到电♥话♥亭行吗? 行
The phone booth. All right? All right.
再带点烟来 好吗?
And bring cigarettes, huh?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Of a bitch.
对 没错
Yes. Yeah.
尼克? 我是麦基
Nick? It’s Mikey.
尼克
Nick.
尼克 是我 我从街上过来了
Nick, it’s me. It’s Mikey from the corner.
我一拿到你的毛巾就来了
I came as soon as I got your towel.
你在里面干什么?
What are you doing in there?
尼克
Nick.
你在里面干什么?
What are you doing in there?
开门 尼基
♪ Open the door, Nicky ♪
快开门 让我进去
♪ Open the door and let me in ♪
尼克 你得让我进去
Nick, you’re gonna have to let me in now.
我不知道后面该唱什么调
I don’t know the rest of the tune.
傻瓜 快开门好不好? – 麦基!
Schmuck, open the door, will ya? – Mikey!
麦基?
Mikey?
开门 尼克
Open the door, Nick.
麦基?
Mikey?
没错 是我
It’s Mikey, yes.
不许进来 – 什么意思?
Can’t come in. – What do you mean?
不让我进来你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么?
What’d you call me for if you don’t want me to come in?
来吧 尼克 把门打开
Come on, Nick.Open the door.
我不想让你看到我这副样子
Don’t want you to see me like this.
你能不能别这么混球!
Will you stop being a horse’s ass!
你什么样我没见过? 把门打开
What way am I gonna see you I haven’t seen you before? Open the door.
快打开!
Open it!
快点 尼克! 开门!
Come on, Nick! Open it up!
人人都来了! 都来找你了!
Everybody’s comin’! They’re all comin’ now!
老天爷啊…
I swear to Christ…
随你干嘛 但别开枪
Don’t shoot me, whatever you do.
笑什么?
What?
我不—
I don’t –
你差点拿瓶子挖了我的眼睛
You almost took my eye out with the bottle.
老天爷啊
I mean, Jesus Christ.
真没别人
There’s nobody here.
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
听着 尼克
Look here, will ya, Nick.
好了 别这样
Come on.Come on.
看在上帝的份上
For Christ’s sake.
嗯?
Huh?
嘿 过来 来啊 没事的
Hey, hey, come here, come here.Come here.
过来 过来 来啊 没事的
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
是我啊
It’s me.
嘿嘿…好了
Hey, hey…hey.
好了
Hey, hey.
好了 好了
Hey, hey.
好了 没事了
Hey, hey.
嘿
Hey.
天啊—
Oh, G –
别激动
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
放松 听到了吗?
Take it easy.You understand me?
我要死了 – 你不会—
I’m gonna die. – You’re not gonna –
我要死了 – 不会的
I’m gonna die. – Come on.
哦 真该死! – 别这样
Oh! Goddamn it. – Stop that.
没事的 尼基
All right, Nicky
没事的 – 我很怕
All right. – I’m scared.
我知道你怕 – 天啊
I know you are. – Oh, boy.
我好怕
I am so scared.
别这样 别这么激动
Come on.Stop workin’yourself up.
我连胡子都不刮了 你知道吗?
You know, I don’t shave.Did you know that?
我不想照顾自己
I don’t wanna take care of myself.
我想如果我不好好照顾自己 坐着一动不动
I think, if I don’t take care of myself and I sit still and I don’t move
他们就会忘了我
Maybe they’ll forget about me.
但后来 我…我连这都开始怕 因为我觉得说不定…
But then, I’m…I’m scared of that too because I think maybe…
如果我在那儿坐太久 说不定…
If I sit there too long maybe…
当我想动的时候 我就动不了了
When I want to move, I won’t be able to move.
你听着像是要穿拘束衣似的
You sound like you’re ready for a straitjacket.
我要死了
I’m gonna die.
不会的
Come on.
你不会死的 不会
You’re not gonna die.No.
你看到报纸上艾德·利普斯基的照片了吗?
You see the picture of Ed Lipsky in the paper?
看到了 – 周二看到的?
Yeah. – You see it on Tuesday?
周二的报纸? – 是的很糟糕
In Tuesday’s paper? – Yeah, that was terrible.
他全身中枪脖子断了 你看到了吗?
He was all shot up.His neck was broken.Did you see that?
但是…
But, uh…
没人总觉得你和利普斯基的事有关 尼克
You know, nobody thought you had anything to do with Lipsky, Nick.
你没问题
You were in the clear.
有人下令要我的命
There’s a contract out on me.
要杀掉我和利普斯基
There’s a contract out on Ed Lipsky and me.
我清楚这是事实
I know that for a fact.
雷斯尼克下的令 我很清楚
Resnick put it out.I know it for a fact.
他们会杀了我 – 尼克
They’re gonna kill me. – Nick
他们会杀了我
They’re gonna kill me.
你不会死的
You are not gonna die.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我是说 即使有人想杀你 也不等于你会死
I mean, even if somebody wants to kill you, that doesn’t mean you’re gonna die.
他们会杀了我
They’re gonna kill me.
我要你住口
I want you to stop it.
天啊
Oh, boy.
天啊 – 怎么了?
Oh, boy. – What is it?
胃不舒服?
Your stomach?
你胃不舒服?
Your stomach?
回答我
Answer me.
是的 – 你又自作自受
Yeah. – Well, you did it.
把自己弄得溃疡发作了是吧
Worked yourself right up into an ulcer attack.
好了 来
All right, come on.
起来 起来
Get up.Get up.
快 快点 到床上去
Come on.Come on.Get on the bed.
来
Come on.
给 吃掉这个
Here.Take this.
什么东西? – 吃掉它
What? – Take it.
这是什么? – 快吃
What is it? – Take it.
我不想吃 – 快吃 不然我直接塞你喉咙里
I don’t want this. – Take it, or I’ll shove it down your throat.
张嘴 – 我会呕出来的 我要和水吞
Open your mouth. – I’m gonna vomit it up. I want water with it.
听话 – 我要水
Listen – I want water with it.
如果你吐了 我会再给你一粒 – 那是什么?
If you vomit, I will give you another one. – What is that?
试一下 – 那是什么?
Try. – What is that?
毒药 – 那是什么?
It’s poison. – What is it?
是胃药
It’s Gelusil.
你以为是什么? 傻瓜
What do you think it is, moron?
快吃
Come on.
你怎么会带胃药过来?
How come you brought Gelusil?
尼克 我认识你三十年了
Nick, I know you for 30 years.
你打给我 用那种声音说”马上过来”
You call me up on the phone and you say, “Come right away” in that voice,
我就带了胃药
I bring Gelusil.
好了快张嘴 – 我咽不下去