Come on. Let’s go. – You got to stop.
来吧 我们走 – 你得停下来
Last one is a rotten egg. – Googoo! Stop!
最后一个是臭蛋 – 咕咕 停
Googoo! – Kneel, sea dragon, kneel!
咕咕 – 跪下, 海龙, 跪下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Gwenny.
哇哦 哇哦 格温妮
Googoo, no! Stop! – No. Don’t hit your father.
咕咕 停!- 不要打你♥爸♥爸
What? – We’re not hitting fathers.
怎么了 – 我们不打爸爸
Googoo! Googoo! – Where are you going?
咕咕 咕咕 – 你要去哪儿?
Uh, Delroy is the sea dragon now.
呃 德罗伊现在是海龙了
Of course. I’d love that.
当然 我喜欢这样
You’re next! – No, no, no.
你是下一个 – 不, 不, 不
You’re gonna be gentle. Okay, no…
你要轻轻地 好吧 不….
Gwenny, come on!
格温妮, 别这样
He said “gently.”
他说了”轻轻地”
Googoo, he’s gonna take you to his kitchen.
咕咕, 他要带你去他的厨房♥
Come on. – He’s gonna serve you
来吧 – 他会把你配上
to people, with oranges.
橘子 卖♥♥给人吃
Hey, hey. What’s happening?
嘿 嘿 怎么回事?
Dad, it’s the chef. He’s back.
爸爸 是厨子 他来了
Earl and Mae are giving those ducks to the chef
厄尔和梅正在把鸭子给了厨子
so he can cook them.
这样他就可以煮了它们
I beg your pardon?
您说什么?
Dax, go back to Mom. I’ll handle this.
达克斯 去找你妈妈 我来处理
No! I can help! I can just…
不 我可以帮忙 我可以…
Go back to Mom now!
现在就回妈妈身边去
Googoo, do not get on that truck.
咕咕, 别上那辆卡车
Look, I understand this is all
听着, 我知道这一切对你来说
new to you… bit weird, bit strange…
是前所未见的….有点古怪, 有点奇特…
Don’t you get it? It’s a trap!
你还不明白吗?这是个陷阱
We’ve got to get your ducks out of here!
我们得把你的鸭子们救出来
Everyone, get off the truck unless you want to be cooked!
大家都下车, 除非你想被煮熟!
Cooked?
煮熟?
What? – Wait, what’s that?
什么? – 等等, 怎么回事?
Come on! Hurry!
下来 快点
You got to go before he comes back.
你们得在他回来之前离开
Let go!
放手吧
Earl and Mae are our leaders. – Dax?
厄尔和梅是我们的领导 – 达克斯?
They massage us. – Dax!
他们还给我们按♥摩♥ – 达克斯
Everyone, run! Now!
大家快跑 现在
Pam, the chef! – What?
帕姆 厨子 – 什么?
We have to get out of here now!
我们必须马上离开这里
Go, go, go!
走, 走, 走!
Okay, let’s go.
好了, 我们走吧
Let’s go,let’s go! Go, go, go!
我们走 走 走!
Everyone, take off!
大家起飞
Dax, on my back!
达克斯, 来我背上
Hurry!
快点
Guys, we need to rest.
伙计们, 我们需要休息
Follow me.
跟我来
Guys, are you okay? What happened?
伙计们, 你们还好吗?怎么了?
Mom, he was coming for the… – I’ll tell you what happened.
妈妈, 他是来… – 我来告诉你发生了什么
I told him to stay back, and he almost got himself killed.
我让他退后, 他却差点送了命
But, Dad, I was trying to help.
但是, 爸爸, 我只是想帮忙
I don’t need your help, Dax.
我不需要你的帮助, 达克斯
I need you to do what I say!
我要你按我说的做
Do you understand?!
你明白吗?
Listen, Dax.
听着, 达克斯
Just let us grown-ups figure it out while…
让我们这些成年人来解决吧…
All right, everyone, let’s call it a night.
好了, 各位, 今晚到此为止
We could use the rest.
我们可以好好休息一下
Gwen, you scared me.
格温, 你吓到我了
You look mad.
你看起来气疯了
You need a hug!
你需要一个拥抱!
No, Gwen, I don’t need a hug.
不, 格温, 我不需要拥抱
Whoa! I said no hug.
哇哦 我说了不要拥抱
Don’t fight it. It’ll make you feel better.
不要抵抗 它会让你感觉舒服一点
Can you let go now?
你现在能放手了吗?
You feel better? – No.
感觉好些了吗?- 没有
Then it hasn’t kicked in yet.
那就是还没开始
What about now? – No.
现在呢?- 没有
Now?
现在?
Now? – Nothing.
现在呢? -没有
A little? – Nope.
一点点?- 没有
I felt something.
我感觉到了什么
Oh, no, he’s back!
哦, 不, 他追来了!
Every duck for himself!
自求多福吧
Kids! – Dax! Gwen!
孩子们 – 达克斯 格温
Mom! Dad! – No, no, no!
妈妈 爸爸 – 不, 不, 不
No, no! Dax, Gwen, stay back! – No! Stop!
不 不 达克斯 格温 回去 – 不 停下
Get out of here now! – Go hide!
快离开这里 – 躲起来
Hide, kids! Go! – Go, go!
躲起来 孩子们 快跑!- 快走
No.

No, no, no. Mom!
不 不 妈妈
Mom, Dad, no! – Daddy!
妈妈, 爸爸, 不要!- 爸爸
Oh, kids! Oh, kids! – No!
哦, 孩子们 – 不
No!

He’s gonna cook Mom and Dad, isn’t he?
他要把爸妈给煮了, 是吗?
And he’s gonna come back for us.
他还会回来抓我们的
And he’ll cook us, too!
他要把我们也给煮了
I wish we tasted awful!
我希望我们尝起来很难吃!
Gwen, we’re not giving up, okay?
格温, 我们不会放弃的, 好吗?
We’re-we’re gonna figure something out.
我们会想出办法的
We are?
是吗?
Yes. There has to be a way.
是的, 一定有办法的
But-but how?
但是 但是怎么办呢?
You can’t even fly.
你飞都不能飞
Oh, we’re doomed.
哦, 我们完蛋了
Gwen, you’re a genius.
格温, 你真是个天才
Am I?
是吗?
We are not getting cooked today.
我们才不要今天被煮了
Come on, Pam, keep going.
来吧, 帕姆, 继续
Pam?
帕姆?
It’s hopeless, Mack.
没希望了, 麦克
What? No, no, no, it’s not hopeless.
什么?不, 不是没希望了
We can do this. – No, we’ve lost them.
我们能做到 – 不, 我们失去他们了
Mack, we’ve lost the kids. You were right.
麦克 孩子们丢了 你是对的
We never ever should have left the pond.
我们永远都不该离开那个池塘
Pam, enough.
帕姆, 够了
This isn’t you.
这不是你
You’re the adventurous one, the-the-the brave one.
你是个冒险家, 一个勇敢的人
You never give up on anything.
你从不放弃
You haven’t even given up on me.
你从没放弃过我
Come on, Pam.
来吧, 帕姆
You’ve proven over and over again
你一次又一次地证明
that when everything is hopeless, we have to be…
当一切都毫无希望时, 我们必须…
Optimistic.
乐观
Yes. And now you and me are going to get our kids back
对 现在 你和我要把孩子们找回来
so we can finish this crazy, wonderful adventure.
完成这次疯狂而美妙的冒险
And we are going to show them that when danger strikes,
我们要给他们示范一下 危难当头
you do not run from it.
绝不能逃避
You take a stand.
你要站直了
That’s it! Look, Pa…
就是这样 看 帕…
Shh! Shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
We can do this.
我们能做到
Mack, Mack, we can do this.
麦克, 麦克, 我们能做到的
Come on. Let’s go.
来吧 我们走
Okay.
好的
Left, Pam.
左, 帕姆
Just… You do your left. – No, no, no. Right.
只要…你往你的左边 – 不, 不 右边
Okay, you’re moving on the left. Move on the top.
好的, 你在左边移♥动♥ 在上面移♥动♥
Just set… – Okay, no, no, no.
只要… – 好吧, 不, 不, 不